Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,803 members, 7,938,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

Confederations Cup Team Prediction: How Would The Super Eagles Line Up - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Confederations Cup Team Prediction: How Would The Super Eagles Line Up (2279 Views)

Brazil Vs Spain - Confederations Cup Final (3 - 0) On 30th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confederations Cup Team Prediction: How Would The Super Eagles Line Up by phreakabit(m): 10:42am On May 06, 2013
Ok with the FIFA Confederations Cup less than a month away, and with some of our key players injured. . . . How do you think the Super Eagles line up would/should look like? As usual. . . . I'd go first:

[size=14pt]Formation : 4-3-2-1 (safest option considering our opponents)[/size]

____________________________Eyeama_________________________________

Fengor Ogude / Ambrose________Omeruo_________Oboabona_________(Wahala dey oh!)

________________________Onazi_________Gabriel_________________________

Sidney Sam____________________Mikel____________________________Moses

______________________Anichebe / Dike/ Uche/Uchebo______________________

Bench: Ejide, Ajiboye, Ahmed Musa, Nosa, Mba, Ideye,Osaze,John Ogu,Nnamdi Oduamadi. . . I don't really follow the Nigerian league so you guys can add a few of them particularly in the defense.

I put Uchebo who is relatively unknown on the list because we can do with his height and pace. . . . He is 6"7 shocked, fast and skillful for a tall lad. Not sure he will make the squad though.
Re: Confederations Cup Team Prediction: How Would The Super Eagles Line Up by BankoleNco: 2:18pm On May 06, 2013
Nice list and ncie formation. I like the way Bayern played with it. However, do you expect Sidney Sam to get a starting place just like that? I agree he is good and all, but he is just joining the team, that is if he even gets invited. For all we know maybe "he is not picking his calls".

BTW who is the 6"7 guy you talked about. . . Thats like freaking TALL! shocked shocked
Re: Confederations Cup Team Prediction: How Would The Super Eagles Line Up by ShackAttack: 6:19pm On May 06, 2013
phreakabit: Ok with the FIFA Confederations Cup less than a month away, and with some of our key players injured. . . . How do you think the Super Eagles line up would/should look like? As usual. . . . I'd go first:

Bench: Ejide, Ajiboye, Ahmed Musa, Nosa, Mba, Ideye,Osaze,John Ogu,Nnamdi Oduamadi. . . I don't really follow the Nigerian league so you guys can add a few of them particularly in the defense.

I put Uchebo who is relatively unknown on the list because we can do with his height and pace. . . . He is 6"7 shocked, fast and skillful for a tall lad. Not sure he will make the squad though.

CORRECTION angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry IKECHUKWU UCHE (UCHE BROTHERS TOO) AINT GOING TO THE CONFEDARTIONS CUP WITH THE PRESENT NAIJA TEAM shocked
Re: Confederations Cup Team Prediction: How Would The Super Eagles Line Up by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 06, 2013
phreakabit: Ok with the FIFA Confederations Cup less than a month away, and with some of our key players injured. . . . How do you think the Super Eagles line up would/should look like? As usual. . . . I'd go first:

Is this some kind of Chinese joke?. . .
Where is Victor Moses in your dream team?

Team is only 29% complete without Mr victor moses cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Confederations Cup Team Prediction: How Would The Super Eagles Line Up by phreakabit(m): 6:53am On May 07, 2013
breezy047:

Is this some kind of Chinese joke?. . .
Where is Victor Moses in your dream team?

Team is only 29% complete without Mr victor moses cheesycheesycheesy

LOL! look to the left side of Mikel. Leaving him out would be unforgivable wink
Re: Confederations Cup Team Prediction: How Would The Super Eagles Line Up by phreakabit(m): 6:55am On May 07, 2013
Shack_Attack:

CORRECTION angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry IKECHUKWU UCHE (UCHE BROTHERS TOO) AINT GOING TO THE CONFEDARTIONS CUP WITH THE PRESENT NAIJA TEAM shocked

Why na? They are aging, true. . . . But can't just be discarded like that. If you ask me they are not as wasteful as Ideye.
Re: Confederations Cup Team Prediction: How Would The Super Eagles Line Up by ShackAttack: 3:42pm On May 07, 2013
phreakabit:

Why na? They are aging, true. . . . But can't just be discarded like that. If you ask me they are not as wasteful as Ideye.

Ideye is a team player compared to the UCHE brothers...
[s]Age is not the factor in Keshi's selection..[/s]
Re: Confederations Cup Team Prediction: How Would The Super Eagles Line Up by phreakabit(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2013
Shack_Attack:

Ideye is a team player compared to the UCHE brothers...
[s]Age is not the factor in Keshi's selection..[/s]

Still doesn't change the fact that Ideye is an almost "ineffective" striker, does it?
Re: Confederations Cup Team Prediction: How Would The Super Eagles Line Up by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 08, 2013
phreakabit:

LOL! look to the left side of Mikel. Leaving him out would be unforgivable wink

Bring in Eneramo!
Been keeping a close eye on him and seen his superb exploits all over youtube.

Cancel out Uchebo and put Eneramo there.

Dude has physique like Emenike and can hustle in goals from everywhere.
Re: Confederations Cup Team Prediction: How Would The Super Eagles Line Up by phreakabit(m): 1:28pm On May 12, 2013
breezy047:

Bring in Eneramo!
Been keeping a close eye on him and seen his superb exploits all over youtube.

Cancel out Uchebo and put Eneramo there.

Dude has physique like Emenike and can hustle in goals from everywhere.

The same Eneramo? Hell no! looks like the coach went for Akpala after all. So that's a done deal. Any other suggestions to strengthen the side?

(1) (Reply)

130 Missed Calls!!! Find Out Why Robin Van Persie Keeps Calling Arsene Wenger? / Meet The Man Who Climbs Mtn Mast With Football On His Head / 1xbet Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.