Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,569 members, 7,917,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:28 PM

Muskeeto Must Repent! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muskeeto Must Repent! (2959 Views)

Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! / Repent Jesus Is Coming Soon.(to The Atheists) / How Do I Repent Again After Backsliding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 06, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol, is Olumba on youtube?

Sai Baba is.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcEY12Gf-Uc
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 06, 2013
Cool vid.. grin
Any miracles?
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 06, 2013
musKeeto: Cool vid.. grin
Any miracles?

The followers are following for obvious reasons na lipsrsealed
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

The followers are following for obvious reasons na lipsrsealed
Heehee...

So I think it's time for me to repent..
I mean, that was the aim of this thread, right?
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 06, 2013
musKeeto:
Heehee...

Not sure man...I thought it was for it to get to the 15th page lipsrsealed
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Not sure man...I thought it was for it to get to the 15th page lipsrsealed
Lol...
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 06, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol...

But since you mentioned it...it would be cool to have you back in the fold but note that I don't want you back unless you are convinced and ONLY God can help with that...you just need to be sincere and maintain an open mind...

I aint try to preach man...preaching doesn't suit me...I'd rather argue for fun! grin
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

But since you mentioned it...it would be cool to have you back in the fold but note that I don't want you back unless you are convinced and ONLY God can help with that...you just need to be sincere and maintain an open mind...

I aint try to preach man...preaching doesn't suit me...I'd rather argue for fun! grin

wink
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 06, 2013
musKeeto:

wink
Jesus loves you muskeeto
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by RespectMoneys: 4:42pm On May 06, 2013
musKeeto:
Heehee...

Now u understand. Repent oooooo. Make my reward for heaven dey rise
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 06, 2013
#RespectMoney$:

Now u understand. Repent oooooo. Make my reward for heaven dey rise

You want him to repent because of the bold?

Just curious...what exactly should he repent from?
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by RespectMoneys: 4:45pm On May 06, 2013
Toluwarni:
Jesus loves you muskeeto
Tell him more, More and more. For every soul that repent there is joy in heaven. Make angels rejoice over muskeeto soul, he will be of more value to God than to the world.....
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by RespectMoneys: 4:46pm On May 06, 2013
Toluwarni:
Jesus loves you muskeeto
Tell him more, More and more. For every soul that repent there is joy in heaven. Make angels rejoice over muskeeto soul, he will be of more value to God than to the world.....
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by RespectMoneys: 4:55pm On May 06, 2013
The kingdom of God needs muskeeto, after ur baptism we go change ur name to something befitting the kingdom like bro. Leviticus or rather still job.. if God choose to repeat the job thing on u omor na ur wahala be that oooooo
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

You want him to repent because of the bold?

Just curious...what exactly should he repent from?
I no understand you oooo, what exactly are you?? Christian, Atheist, Agnostic??
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 06, 2013
Toluwarni:

JAMB question!!! grin grin grin
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by RespectMoneys: 5:52pm On May 06, 2013
Toluwarni:
Maino Ft T Pain "All The Above"
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 06, 2013
#RespectMoney$:

Maino Ft T Pain "All The Above"
LOOOOL..
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

JAMB question!!! grin grin grin
Answer me na... Don't shy away from your religion angry
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 06, 2013
Toluwarni:
Answer me na... Don't shy away from your religion angry

Shy away ke?

Just curious!
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Shy away ke?

Just curious!
Then what are you?? cheesy
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 06, 2013
Toluwarni:
Then what are you?? cheesy

Why the sudden question?
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by ooman(m): 6:41pm On May 06, 2013
musKeeto:

Indeed, the friend was lame just like the story..

I also have a friend whose big toe used to stretch to his knee.. We danced round him twice and prayed to Ooman's pig continously for about a month.... One night, the pig appeared to him, and rubbed some bacon on it.. Today, my friend comfortably wears shoes and is even considering a professional football career..

How do you explain this?

ALL PRAISE THE FLYING PIG, THE MAKER AND SAVIOR OF MANKIND

Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Why the sudden question?
Just curious
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Alfamann: 6:51pm On May 06, 2013
ooman:

ALL PRAISE THE FLYING PIG, THE MAKER AND SAVIOR OF MANKIND

That pig looks like hallA. Maybe that's why he told his followers not to eat him.
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 06, 2013
Toluwarni:
Just curious

Okay! Satisfy your curiosity here ==>> https://www.nairaland.com/1218859/striktlymi-please-tell-me-why#14674726
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Okay! Satisfy your curiosity here ==>> https://www.nairaland.com/1218859/striktlymi-please-tell-me-why#14674726
He asked you a question and you couldn't answer it there.. To me i say you're confused, you can't give a general reason why you're still a Christian, then why the bleep are you a Christian?? If you believe in Atheism convert, if you believe in Christianity remain a Christian.. Or you wanna PM and tell me the real reason?
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 06, 2013
Toluwarni:
He asked you a question and you couldn't answer it there.. To me i say you're confused, you can't give a general reason why you're still a Christian, then why the bleep are you a Christian?? If you believe in Atheism convert, if you believe in Christianity remain a Christian.. Or you wanna PM and tell me the real reason?

Do you have an issue with comprehension?
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Do you have an issue with comprehension?
No..
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 06, 2013
Toluwarni:
No..

If you don't then you will realize that your question below has been answered:

Toluwarni:
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

If you don't then you will realize that your question below has been answered:

I opened your thread, and read only the first three posts, you didn't give detailed explanation on why you're still a Christian.. So I'm asking you, is someone pressuring you or what? smiley
Re: Muskeeto Must Repent! by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 06, 2013
Toluwarni:
I opened your thread, and read only the first three posts, you didn't give detailed explanation on why you're still a Christian.. So I'm asking you, is someone pressuring you or what? smiley

Check the bold:

striktlymi: Good afternoon again otheloze,

I have decided to respond to your query here cause the provision for PM is really not working as it should.

I really do not understand what you mean by "normal Christian". Care to elaborate? When you say unethical, do you mean that my posts 'defiles' the principles of right conduct with respect to the teachings of Christ? Or do you mean that my posts are against Christian ethics in line with what these 'normal Christians' want to accept?

Nice to know that you think that but not everyone would agree. Anyways, my honest opinion is that I am less concerned about what people think about me or my posts. I am more concerned about my convictions. The truth is, a lot of nairalanders come here to build an opinion based on the philosophies of some persons. Its good to learn from others but better to sieve whatever information and form your own opinion....I have my own opinion, independent of what someone else thinks...I share them and I don't mind if these 'normal Christians' dislike them.

I am a Christian...I am a Catholic Christian...I chose this path because I am convinced that this is the path Christ has carved out for me.

It depends on what you mean by 'logical'. The base of Christianity defies logic as we know it. The "base" of Christianity depends largely on faith...faith becomes the 'guide' where logic finds itself in the 'dark'. My prayer when things becomes difficult and somewhat impossible to understand has always been: "Lord I believe..please help my unbelief" and Christ has never failed to help.

I am not a Christian because of some pressure somewhere. I have been my own person right from the 'get go'. I will choose not to do something if I notice that I do it because of some pressure somewhere. If I hadn't experienced God personally and assuming he had not led me to Catholicism I would have become a deist. Its clear that God exists but what is not so clear is how he has revealed himself to man. I have not always been Christian...I started out as a pagan but found my way into Catholicism.

If you say so!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Bishop Dr. Goddy Okafor. / Did Jesus Smoke Weed? / Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.