Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,139 members, 7,887,296 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:12 AM

Chris Brown Dumps Rihanna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Dumps Rihanna (1311 Views)

Florence Esu Dumps Bright Echefu After His Arrest By EFCC / Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic / Chris Brown Dumps Gf Karrueche For Cheating With Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Dumps Rihanna by WanaG(m): 12:35pm On May 06, 2013
Chris Brown has seemingly confirmed he has split from Rihanna.

The two stars have been on-and-off for several months, with Chris sparking speculation they are no longer together after he celebrated his 24th birthday with his ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran over the weekend.

The singer has now given an interview about Rihanna, during which he implies they have decided to separate.

“Imma do it solo. I mean, at the end of the day, shawty doing her own thang, she on the road. It’s always gonna be love. I’m a grown man, just gotta fast forward,’ he told Australia’s Kyle and Jackie O radio show when asked why Rihanna wasn’t partying with him.

‘I’ll just put it like this, one thing I always want to do is never disrespect nobody or put nobody down. The way I look at it is that I am always gonna love that person and people have different wants and needs.’

Last week Chris unfollowed Rihanna on Twitter and she has previously told the audience at one of her shows that she finds love confusing.

The R&B singer appeared to blame the split on 25-year-old Rihanna’s age.

‘At the end of the day, she’s a young girl. I can’t really be focused on wifing someone that young. And I’m young too so I can’t focus on that right now,’ he said.

“I gotta step forward and be a man and be the best Chris Brown I can be instead of worrying about whoever else is gonna be on my side pocket.’

Chris and Rihanna initially split after he assaulted her 2009. There was intense speculation they had reconciled in 2012 and she confirmed the news in January, claiming she knew what she was doing and he had changed.

Source: http://www.360nobs.com/2013/05/i-cannot-stay-chris-brown-unfollows-rihanna-on-twitter-says-relationship-is-over/
Re: Chris Brown Dumps Rihanna by Inik(m): 12:50pm On May 06, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Chris Brown Dumps Rihanna by tinuolababy(f): 12:53pm On May 06, 2013
after the Car gift? tongue tongue i don talk am say RiRi no dey learn

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Dumps Rihanna by ohaleoghene(f): 1:35pm On May 06, 2013
Body no dey pain rihanna ? Love kwa ?
Re: Chris Brown Dumps Rihanna by Tolexander: 7:01pm On May 06, 2013
The R&B singer appeared to
blame the split on 25-year-old
Rihanna’s age.
when love has flown away, like a bird, nothing can be done. Only flimsy excuses like this one above!

Didn't he know her age before they started dating?

Just a year difference. What then should Maria Carey and Nick Cannon or Gerald Pique and Shakira Isabel say about their love life.

Love truely conquers all things!
Re: Chris Brown Dumps Rihanna by fittty(m): 8:21pm On May 06, 2013
undecided
Re: Chris Brown Dumps Rihanna by Scarpon(m): 11:15pm On May 06, 2013
problems is Rihanna has bad issues with Chris Brown parents

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Engaged Or Publicity Stunt? DJ Khaled Met With Restraining Order / The Most Disciplined Nollywood Actress? / BREAKING NEWS: Michael Scofield Comes Out As Gay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.