Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,970 members, 7,949,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (1090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (718404 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by moststylish(m): 3:45am On Nov 15, 2013
where is fubicutie
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 15, 2013
dodging morning parade this morning

not feeling too good.

sad
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 15, 2013
twas cool meeting Philadelphia days back.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2013
Good morning famz

Dodging morning drilz is now a routine for megrin
Just talk to your hostel rep, he/she should lock you inside the room while others are going for morning drilz... If. You are caught, sha don't call my name ohtongue
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2013
Congrats, PPA posting is not limited to fed parastals only for real. visit naijaparrot.com as Procter n Gamble wish to recruit batch C corpers in Lagos and Ibadan. deadline is Dec 30th. Good luck!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by opeyemmmy(m): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2013
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by opeyemmmy(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2013
banttieman: Congrats, PPA posting is not limited to fed parastals only for real. visit naijaparrot.com as Procter n Gamble wish to recruit batch C corpers in Lagos and Ibadan. deadline is Dec 30th. Good luck!

Thanks G.

If Spambot permits, here is the advert -

Procter & Gamble Nigeria NYSC
Recruitment Drive for Batch C 2013
Corpers

Procter & Gamble Nigeria is the
Largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer
Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 175 years globally and 20 years in Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting for:
Job Title: P&G NYSC Recruitment
Drive
Requisition ID: CEE00001169
Description
The NYSC Recruitment Drive is for Batch
C 2013 Corp Members who will start
serving in November 2013. Our aim is to
pre-select exceptional graduates for future managerial openings in Procter
and Gamble.
The earliest any successful candidate will be hired is December 2014 (after completion of the mandatory service
year).
This opening is not limited to any specific field of study but only graduates with second class upper degree and above will be considered this time.
The job openings cover departments like
Customer Business Development (Sales), Supply Network Organization, Marketing, Customer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c. Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos, Ibadan, and Agbara. Note that no specific field of study is required for any particular department.
Candidates successful with this online
application will be invited for a test in
January 2014. You can also join our
facebook page: www.facebook.com/pgwestafrica . Practice questions will be available for you to download on our facebook page to help you prepare in time for the test.
Procter and Gamble is the largest FMCG
(Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company
in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B
just to name a few. We have been in
existence for over 176 years globally and 21 years in Nigeria. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit
http://www.pg.com/ and this website http://www.experiencepg.com/ .

We wish you all the best with your
application!
Qualification:
This opening is not limited to any specific field of study but only university or polytechnic graduates with second class upper degree and above will be
considered this time.
Only 2013 Batch C members will be
considered this time.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates
should:
Click here to apply online

Read more on last year exercise: www.nairaland.com/1147878/p-g-nysc-recruitment-drive
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by winnex007(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2013
who is posted to akwa ibom here.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by misterh(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2013
opeyemmmy:

Thanks G.

If Spambot permits, here is the advert -

Procter & Gamble Nigeria NYSC
Recruitment Drive for Batch C 2013
Corpers

Procter & Gamble Nigeria is the
Largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer
Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 175 years globally and 20 years in Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting for:
Job Title: P&G NYSC Recruitment
Drive
Requisition ID: CEE00001169
Description
The NYSC Recruitment Drive is for Batch
C 2013 Corp Members who will start
serving in November 2013. Our aim is to
pre-select exceptional graduates for future managerial openings in Procter
and Gamble.
The earliest any successful candidate will be hired is December 2014 (after completion of the mandatory service
year).
This opening is not limited to any specific field of study but only graduates with second class upper degree and above will be considered this time.
The job openings cover departments like
Customer Business Development (Sales), Supply Network Organization, Marketing, Customer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c. Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos, Ibadan, and Agbara. Note that no specific field of study is required for any particular department.
Candidates successful with this online
application will be invited for a test in
January 2014. You can also join our
facebook page: www.facebook.com/pgwestafrica . Practice questions will be available for you to download on our facebook page to help you prepare in time for the test.
Procter and Gamble is the largest FMCG
(Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company
in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B
just to name a few. We have been in
existence for over 176 years globally and 21 years in Nigeria. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit
http://www.pg.com/ and this website http://www.experiencepg.com/ .

We wish you all the best with your
application!
Qualification:
This opening is not limited to any specific field of study but only university or polytechnic graduates with second class upper degree and above will be
considered this time.
Only 2013 Batch C members will be
considered this time.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates
should:
Click here to apply online

Read more on last year exercise: www.nairaland.com/1147878/p-g-nysc-recruitment-drive
What platoon are you? I'm also in Obubra. Platoon 9 here.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by opeyemmmy(m): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2013
misterh: What platoon are you? I'm also in Obubra. Platoon 9 here.

Cool! Platoon 2. Las Vegas hall. smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by lewizylee(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2013
Have been around lately!!!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
camp blast tonight tiwa, sean tizzle, mayD, omawumi n many more \=D/ <=-P love lag camp <3<3 :*
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Debbylia(f): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
@Umunna Bende camp,Abia state.Its bin fun here too, boring lectures tho and boring cultural and drama presentations.Soldiers aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ nice and friendly but some few ones aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥*******.Dem no dey put enuf salt for food here sha.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jeok(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
J3da: camp blast tonight tiwa, sean tizzle, mayD, omawumi n many more \=D/ <=-P love lag camp <3<3 :*
*cries out* nooooOooooo....
....and am stucked here.....this camp that the DJ has 3 songs in his playlist and plays it in circles and the people would be like "nna, this DJ mek sense!"
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Jaygrl(f): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
j-slimz:
Good morning 13C corp members.

Its freezing this morning at Awgu camp, Enugu. It wasn't easy at the meditation ground. There was so much fog and cold.

And guess what? We escaped parade. We were blessed with rain. RSM asked us to retiree to our hostel's. Yippiiieeeeeee..........

Presently on my bunk and about to sleep. Till later guys.
Which hostel are you in? I am also at Awgu camp,hostel E

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by misterh(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
opeyemmmy:

Cool! Platoon 2. Las Vegas hall. smiley
Where is that? I stay in 'Abuja' hall. Hostel D, Hall 5.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jslimz(f): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jslimz(f): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
Jaygrl: Which hostel are you in? I am also at Awgu camp,hostel E
I'm in hostel H. But presently not in camp.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by opeyemmmy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
misterh: Where is that? I stay in 'Abuja' hall. Hostel D, Hall 5.

Las Vegas - a big, open hall, houses the camp kitchen. It's right behind the camp clinic.

You can drop by tomorrow after morning drills. smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ifygod08(m): 3:06am On Nov 16, 2013
Here in #Benue a guy nd a gal was sent out 4 having s*x @ Mami mkt over d nyt... D camp has been fun sha bt no toilet nd bathrooms
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 16, 2013
reporting from kaiama opolokuma opokuma

soldiers are cool

man o war guys are fun

love the 'Nebuchadnezzar ' song especially.

camp food is actually cool, money is really needed sha to add stuffs like plantain and fish to the meal.

runzing for PPA dun start sha.

collected my bicycle allowance yesterday.

lectures? fvuuck!

network? double fvucck!

but we cool.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by misterh(m): 9:44am On Nov 16, 2013
opeyemmmy:

Las Vegas - a big, open hall, houses the camp kitchen. It's right behind the camp clinic.

You can drop by tomorrow after morning drills. smiley
Just left there. Hw i fit recognise you? Una too plenty for that room!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by opeyemmmy(m): 9:56am On Nov 16, 2013
misterh: Just left there. Hw i fit recognise you? Una too plenty for that room!

grin grin grin

You can come in through the kitchen and ask for me. Ope is the name. smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2013
Hello Corpers how is everybody? grin

Oya time to start meeting some Nairalanders in Camp. I see OmoTee almost everyday. I met Kwesy44 2 days ago.

@Geekybabe whats your name and how will i recognise you? @Palacedaughter, Jummydav etc??
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2013
cooooool nite if u r not in lagos camp u r wrng cheesy iyanya, tiwa, eva, yemi alade, ajebutter 22, tecno, n up coming killed it ........soooooooo gud to gocheesy
It was a fun nighttongue
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2013
Konji wan kill boys for camp sha grin a recharge card seller was caught in boys hostel yesterday they were smooching themselves grin Corper and card seller it is wah oo...i heard there is mami club where guys rock girls in the evenings...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2013
I dont think i'm really in for this Miss Bold and Beautiful stuff i was nominated for in my platoon. I may find someone else to swap with if possible. undecided
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Jaygrl(f): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
MissIndependent: I dont think i'm really in for this Miss Bold and Beautiful stuff i was nominated for in my platoon. I may find someone else to swap with if possible. undecided
Just do it for the fun...I joined my platoon for cultural dance and we won,since then we have being the ones dancing if we have a visitor.The chairman of NYSC governing board was in my camp on thursday,after we finished dancing he gave us 20,000.So you see,its fun fun all da way.We are expecting the DG today and we will also dance for him and we are expecting more cash wink
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jslimz(f): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
Jaygrl: Just do it for the fun...I joined my platoon for cultural dance and we won,since then we have being the ones dancing if we have a visitor.The chairman of NYSC governing board was in my camp on thursday,after we finished dancing he gave us 20,000.So you see,its fun fun all da way.We are expecting the DG today and we will also dance for him and we are expecting more cash wink
Babe we are in the same platoon. We rock joor!!!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
Jaygrl: Just do it for the fun...I joined my platoon for cultural dance and we won,since then we have being the ones dancing if we have a visitor.The chairman of NYSC governing board was in my camp on thursday,after we finished dancing he gave us 20,000.So you see,its fun fun all da way.We are expecting the DG today and we will also dance for him and we are expecting more cash wink
OYA
FIJOO
GBOOWO!!!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
MissIndependent: I dont think i'm really in for this Miss Bold and Beautiful stuff i was nominated for in my platoon. I may find someone else to swap with if possible. undecided
oh babie...abegii show dem u re d best o jare..delegation is not allowed!!!of d greatest sweet-16!!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
Jenifa my rose models...au u day na?lngest tym

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.