Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,888 members, 7,980,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 04:49 AM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (723447 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jslimz(f): 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2013
Beauty4Christ: why wont u serve again afta batch c?
Most likely, it might be age.
Please come tell us AnneMarie4.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by shrimati(m): 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
phyktor: OAU peepz...egbami o...i jst checkd my portal now, i didnt c my lst sem results dere again, am jst seein d normal AR...plz wat culd b d prob?
its not only you bro, I guess its being subjected to final approval. Be calm bro.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jslimz(f): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
Where is OmoT?
I saw him on another thread and there was a pink 'f' in a bracket after his name.
What happened.

OmoT where are you?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by TONYE001(m): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
I felt so bad when I discovered that I won't catch up with the Batch B train.. After paying N5,400 (or so)

All because I did Basic at Uniport..

But as I usually do, I don't reside in regrets.. I love to consider the way forward as quickly as possible..

I've been teaching at a private school here in Port Harcourt (Mathematics, Agricultural Science and Biology)..

Recently I stopped.. I'm studying French right now at Alliance Francaise.. I'm in VIP 3

So, I guess waiting for Batch C is fun for me..

Thank God our JAMB registration numbers are out!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Zikkie(f): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
Hi housemates, i see the pages running so fast, nice one! Any ladokite in the house? #team lautech
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2013
phyktor: OAU peepz...egbami o...i jst checkd my portal now, i didnt c my lst sem results dere again, am jst seein d normal AR...plz wat culd b d prob?
Some peeps have been complaining about this for two Months now. Some said they didnt see any at all. For me i only saw two same with all those in my dept. The reasons could be
1)Maybe that is how it is been done for Graduates once the results are being approved.

2)Or the faulty problem eportal is currently facing...
However, we need to know the real reasons behind this from our Oga's@ the top. But to me there is nothing to worry about if your name, CGPA(grade and degree) you graduated with is already on the graduating list. Since all the results were also on our homepage before now.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
David Hume:

Yes most beautiful, you ar so on point! Gone ar the days. Wen we were young we behave as d young! No ASSU can SUU to hinder us come October! Ow ar u doing 2day!
I'm fine o and you?

@Tonye001 you are welcome o please feel free to mingle with us here.

@AnnieMarie please come back and tell us more o we dont really get you.

@Zikkie welcome back you took a break before shey? Lolcheesy
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
j-slimz:
Where is OmoT?
I saw him on another thread and there was a pink 'f' in a bracket after his name.
What happened.

OmoT where are you?
Loooolll female ke? Maybe he went to form in those threads in order to set free P...did you meet him on the Romance Section?shocked Lmao
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2013
TONYE001: I felt so bad when I discovered that I won't catch up with the Batch B train.. After paying N5,400 (or so)

But as I usually do, I don't reside in regrets.. I love to consider the way forward as quickly as possible..

I've been teaching at a private school here in Port Harcourt (Mathematics, Agricultural Science and Biology)..

Recently I stopped.. I'm studying French right now at Alliance Francaise.. I'm in VIP 3

welcome Bro,
same uniport old boy here,
good to know you're holding on smoothly...
welcome to the house.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
Zikkie: Hi housemates, i see the pages running so fast, nice one! Any ladokite in the house? #team lautech

greetings sir
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Zikkie(f): 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
WinnieDPooh:
@Zikkie welcome back you took a break before shey? Lolcheesy

trust Winnie 2 be ever observant, missed batch b, was wrongly exempted, luking forward to Nov. Glad to meet peeps in here, though it seems lyk OAU peeps full ground 4 hia
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Zikkie(f): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2013
Imanuelle:

greetings sir
Female
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by austinemmanuel: 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
aw una dey
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by TONYE001(m): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
Imanuelle:

welcome Bro,
same uniport old boy here,
good to know you're holding on smoothly...
welcome to the house.

Thanks..
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
AnneMarie4: I really wish to join the batch c this november but the problem is, (according to last year's batch c timetable) my convocation is third week in october meaning that registration for int'l students would close a week earlier. If i dont make this batch c then i cant do nysc again

actually, registration of foreign students will probably start towards the end of this month.
It will run for a while .

now, I don't really know how your school operates but I know that some of us here haven't had their convocation.

what should you do?
Seek the help of a foreign graduate who is either serving or has completed his service year,
He should know more about the necessary documents.

Talk to your head of department or anyone of influence that you can talk to. Show them the necessary documents that the school is supposed to furnish you with for a successful mobilization, explain to them, why it's your only opportunity.

dates are just numbers, never let digits make you give up.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
TONYE001:

Thanks..

what department did you finish from ?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
Zikkie:

trust Winnie 2 be ever observant, missed batch b, was wrongly exempted, luking forward to Nov. Glad to meet peeps in here, though it seems lyk OAU peeps full ground 4 hia
Yea true OAU peeps are much here because none of our set was mobilized for Batch B :/ we are all looking forward to batch C. Dont worry we are all one here irrespective of the schools or background we all come from and this Batch will not pass you by In Jesus Name Amen. cheesy :*
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
Zikkie:
Female

ma smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jslimz(f): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Loooolll female ke? Maybe he went to form in those threads in order to set free P...did you meet him on the Romance Section?shocked Lmao
It wasn't romance dear, it was education.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Loooolll female ke? Maybe he went to form in those threads in order to set free P...did you meet him on the Romance Section?shocked Lmao

pastorTEA dun backslide
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by austinemmanuel: 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Yea true OAU peeps are much here because none of our set was mobilized for Batch B:/ we are all looking forward to batch C. Dont worry we are all one here irrespective of the schools or background we all come from and this Batch will not pass you by In Jesus Name Amen. cheesy:*
amen ooooo***holding red candle 4 d amen sef***
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
austin emmanuel: amen ooooo***holding red candle 4 d amen sef***

i dey fear you o
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
j-slimz:

It wasn't romance dear, it was education.
Loolll kkk ooo

@Imanuele Lol

@Austine Emanuel yes o na so ooo
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by dimplecakes(f): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
omotea ooooooooo.......wen u turn to female oooooo
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
Omotea dun show with him flashy (f)
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
My people, how e dey be this night?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by dimplecakes(f): 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Some peeps have been complaining about this for two Months now. Some said they didnt see any at all. For me i only saw two same with all those in my dept. The reasons could be
1)Maybe that is how it is been done for Graduates once the results are being approved.

2)Or the faulty problem eportal is currently facing...
However, we need to know the real reasons behind this from our Oga's@ the top. But to me there is nothing to worry about if your name, CGPA(grade and degree) you graduated with is already on the graduating list. Since all the results were also on our homepage before now.

@winnie.......my scores is still there oooo but i cant find my graduating grade.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Beauty4Christ(f): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
j-slimz:
ASUU please don't strike for the sake of our brothers, sisters, cousins, friends e.t.c. who are still in school. They also wanna be done with schooling and move to other things.

We prospective batch C don't fear you been a set back for us. Cuz we are done from those four walls. We are so sure of Oct/Nov.

We only solicit on behalf of those in school.
exactly dear, i pray GOD intervene by touchn their hrt o
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Beauty4Christ(f): 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
j-slimz:

Most likely, it might be age.
Please come tell us AnneMarie4.

Yea, maybe, @AnneMarie4 come xplain bera so we culd knw how to help
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Beauty4Christ(f): 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
TONYE001: I felt so bad when I discovered that I won't catch up with the Batch B train.. After paying N5,400 (or so)

most of us were affectd d same way but we nid 2 get on u knw, so dnt feel disappointd 4 GOD has beta plans. Relax and feel free wt us. Ur welcome!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by TONYE001(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
Imanuelle:

what department did you finish from ?

Human Physiology, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Health Sciences.. You?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ayoolar011(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
good evening pple!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.