Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:05 AM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (706835 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Toyde(m): 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
WinnieDPooh: We are still saying the same thing. If we are mobilised now for example, a list will be pasted for us to cross check if our data is correct at DSA notice board. Before it will be finally sent to NYSC. The second list that will later be pasted will contain all the names and call -up numbers. If for example mr A's name was spelt wrongly in the first list and he complains, the second list will contain his name spelt correctly and his call up number. I hope i'm understood now. That is how it is done in OAU.
yeah.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pongwa(m): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
jez passing while dancing etighi....... I greet all gentz and ladies
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
Alenkakent: Maybe if ASUU refuses to call off.the strike by next monday,we should all go and create a scene at the campus gate..i.e carry matresses and enmass in front of the gate and start singing and clamouring for the senate to sit and approve our results...
lolz..i dnt knw why..ur coments always get me rollin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by damzy88: 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
@ Alekanket,I agree.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
Good day people, its so wonderful hearing great news from both EKSU $ OAU, this is to show y'all that GOD is at work, we are unshakable $ untouched personalities and the devil cannot withstand the force this house carries. Abi who want stop the unstoppable?.

And to helen, sweetest... I'm always around, infact I just spoke with my RELIABLE source from the DSA's office and she told me that november is a sure thing, I'm considering sending her some airtime for my troubles to her.

So what should be on our agenda now is items needed for orientation camp so that we can start procuring it now and for those that want to share their findings pertaining this topic should freely do so cos I don't pray for anyone of us to be a victim of mockery in camp. So the floor is open for such discussions.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by tutulicious(f): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
pablo aimar:
So what should be on our agenda now is items needed for orientation camp so that we can start procuring it now and for those that want to share their findings pertaining this topic should freely do so cos I don't pray for anyone of us to be a victim of mockery in camp. So the floor is open for such discussions.

True talk dear, sure got everything ready @ almost. smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
banttieman: I will officially withdraw from this house on Sunday.

withdraw money from the house?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
Toyde: d DSA compiled list must be accompanied by d senate approved list, if not, it won't be treated by NYSC.......source MADAM DSA.

this isn't true Bro
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by tutulicious(f): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
banttieman: This one you almost spell Bentley, I fear oh. Well, u may call him pepperoni. Na mickey mouse I call am and u know who I'm talking about. Anyway, how is he?

No come dey feel expensive as par BENTLEY, but if you would call my sweety Mickey mouse you already got one from me. Anyway you should know he is good I mean great. smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Toyde(m): 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
Imanuelle:

this isn't true Bro
if isn't true, den why were we not mobilised in june?.........and why are we all waiting for d approval of d senate? anyway, I don't knw weda true or false, but I just told u wat madam DSA told us......ONE LOVE.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by TONYE001(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hello Brothers; greetings.

I'm on the Batch C Train of Uniport.

Got word that they released a "Preliminary Master List" and that my name is there. I confirmed this by checking on the online version of the list.

The issue is that I'm "away" right now, I'm at Lome, Togo.

Was just wondering: would it be too risky to plan to return home by the last week of October?

What do you think?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by legendsilver(m): 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
On dis trend, I realized how prospective Batch C corpers break Rule 21 of Nairaland. Its pretty funny grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by legendsilver(m): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
TONYE001: Hello Brothers; greetings.

I'm on the Batch C Train of Uniport.

Got word that they released a "Preliminary Master List" and that my name is there. I confirmed this by checking on the online version of the list.

The issue is that I'm "away" right now, I'm at Lome, Togo.

Was just wondering: would it be too risky to plan to return home by the last week of October?

What do you think?
u can still complete all d signing process come october cus the tension will be well reduced then.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
Toyde: if isn't true, den why were we not mobilised in june?.........and why are we all waiting for d approval of d senate? anyway, I don't knw weda true or false, but I just told u wat madam DSA told us......ONE LOVE.

its all a school due process not an nysc procedure
Nothing concerns nysc with your senate
they only work on the names they are given because they believe your dsa has already gone through all necessary procedures before shortlisting
I know a couple of guys who were mobilized from my school without any senate stuff
It was on a man know man levels because they were obviously going to graduate anyways
the only problem was just the senate and the timing
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by zub(m): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
Imanuelle:

they only work on the names they are given because they believe your dsa has already gone through all necessary procedures before shortlisting
I know a couple of guys who were mobilized from my school without any senate stuff
It was on a man know man levels because they were obviously going to graduate anyways
hmmmm am learning stuffs here. A new twist.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Toyde(m): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
Imanuelle:

hmmmmmm......just hearin dis for d first tym oo. Although, there's notin impossible in Nija, but bros, dat's d protocol. U can check NYSC site for procedures/requirement for mobilisation.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
zub: hmmmm am learning stuffs here. A new twist.

We all learn everyday Bro
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
Toyde: hmmmmmm......just hearin dis for d first tym oo. Although, there's notin impossible in Nija, but bros, dat's d protocol. U can check NYSC site for procedures/requirement for mobilisation.

okay Bro

Lemme check that out
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by zub(m): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
Toyde: hmmmmmm......just hearin dis for d first tym oo. Although, there's notin impossible in Nija, but bros, dat's d protocol. U can check NYSC site for procedures/requirement for mobilisation.
pls bro give me d link on d NYSC procedure/requirement cos I can't find any info on the theory u just explained on the site.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
GUIDELINES FOR MOBILIZATION OF GRADUATES INTO NATIONAL SERVICE
As part of efforts aimed at ensuring that only eligible graduates who pass through duly accredited full time courses are mobilized for participation in the National Youth Service Corps, the NYSC Management is collaborating with relevant regulatory bodies of the respective Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) – the National Universities Commission (NUC) for Universities and degree awarding institutions and the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) for Mono/Polytechnics as well as the entry admission examination body- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).

Accordingly, the data of all prospective corps members as submitted for mobilization by their respective institutions, are subjected to screening for conformity with the requirements of these regulatory/examination bodies. In this regard, all prospective corps members whose admissions are not known to JAMB will be deemed to be improperly admitted. The admission status of such students will require the affected CPIs to regularise same with JAMB.

Similarly, all Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) have been advised to abide by the extant admission quota approved by the NUC and NBTE respectively in making submission for mobilization. Any submission in excess of quotas approved will not be accepted. Graduates of courses not duly accredited by these regulatory bodies will not be mobilized for service.

It should be stated, for emphasis, that the regularization of admissions with JAMB is the duty of the Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs), just as the confirmation of approved admission quota for each course and the determination of their accreditation status is the prerogative of the regulatory bodies – NUC and NBTE

It is imperative to state that the NYSC will not act as a liaison office between the Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) and these regulatory/examination bodies. This much had earlier been brought to the notice of CPIs at the last Pre-Mobilization Workshop held in Ilorin, Kwara State on Thursday 16th January, 2013. Corps Producing Institutions which are unable to conclude the regularization exercise during the 2013 Batch ‘A’ service year could still be considered in subsequent Batches when the outstanding issues would have been resolved by the institution.

It has become expedient to bring this information to the attention of the general public for necessary guidance.

Thank you.

SIGNED DIRECTOR-GENERAL NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS  
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by zub(m): 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
[quote author=Imanuelle][/quote] can't find any info related to senate approval of results here or am I missing somethings here?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MaziOmenuko: 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
Funpeter: Dont even remember stepping on anybody's toes here, not even shawry mazi is jst painting me black.

As if you're not black alreadycheesy

But we can remedy your situation and put you back in my good books. We have to appease the god's first. So bring the testicles of a virgin he-goat for a start. I will ask immanuel to prepare other items for the sacrifice.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ifygod08(m): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
ruffneck:
What dept?
Was ur result among d ones released on 28th june??
Any news as per batch C??

Economics. Yes. Wat else wen I'm tru wit ma clearance? All dose dt dia names came out on 28th june wil go wit Nov batch
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by christabeli: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
During approval of result by senate, the authencity of d said result is looked into.Which was how they discovered two students from my set that forged result to clear their outstanding.NOW IN AS MUCH AS WE ALL WANT TO SERVE DIS NOV AND WE WILL,IT IS GOOD DT WE NOT DOUBT OR QUESTION THE ROLE OF THE SENATE AS PER RESULT AS MANY OF US ARE ALREADY DOING.IF IT IS SOLELY D WORK OF DSA AS 1 OF US SAID HERE DT MEANS DT WE CAN ALL GO TO DSA TO GET ANY RESULT OF OUR CHOICE smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Toyde(m): 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
[quote author=Imanuelle][/quote]okay oo, there's no need for senate approval, dey can just send d list. ONE HOUSE.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Toyde(m): 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
christabeli: During approval of result by senate, the authencity of d said result is looked into.Which was how they discovered two students from my set that forged result to clear their outstanding.NOW IN AS MUCH AS WE ALL WANT TO SERVE DIS NOV AND WE WILL,IT IS GOOD DT WE NOT DOUBT OR QUESTION THE ROLE OF THE SENATE AS PER RESULT AS MANY OF US ARE ALREADY DOING.IF IT IS SOLELY D WORK OF DSA AS 1 OF US SAID HERE DT MEANS DT WE CAN ALL GO TO DSA TO GET ANY RESULT OF OUR CHOICE smiley
abi o, it means dey can just include any name, even names of dos who are not graduates.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
zub: I can't find any info related to senate approval of results here or am I missing somethings here?
Toyde: okay oo, there's no need for senate approval, dey can just send d list. ONE HOUSE.

it means that the senate approval has nothing to do with the nysc office
All they want to see are names not necessarily backed with anything from the senate
the major point at which senate approval can hold down anyone is if you go to camp without your success letter
because obviously, you cannot get your success letter if the senate hasn't approved your results

all we are trying to say is that OAU can send out the names if they really want to take the chance
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

As if you're not black alreadycheesy

But we can remedy your situation and put you back in my good books. We have to appease the god's first. So bring the testicles of a virgin he-goat for a start. I will ask immanuel to prepare other items for the sacrifice.

thats if I don't eat the goat already
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
Never you loose hope, something can be done about it.

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
[quote
author=pablo aimar]Good day people, its so wonderful hearing great news
from both EKSU $ OAU, this is to show y'all that GOD is at work, we are
unshakable $ untouched personalities and the devil cannot withstand the
force this house carries. Abi who want stop the unstoppable?.

And to helen, sweetest... I'm always around, infact I just spoke with
my RELIABLE source from the DSA's office and she told me that november
is a sure thing, I'm considering sending her some airtime for my
troubles to her.

So what should be on our agenda now is items needed for orientation
camp so that we can start procuring it now and for those that want to
share their findings pertaining this topic should freely do so cos I
don't pray for anyone of us to be a victim of mockery in camp. So the
floor is open for such discussions.[/quote]I'm glad u're okay dearest.Tnks 2 ur reliable source nd yes,plz send her d airtym.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
Helenqollinz: I'm glad u're okay dearest.Tnks 2 ur reliable source nd yes,plz send her d airtym.

Good evening dearest, hope u're having a good day
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
tutulicious:

No come dey feel expensive as par BENTLEY, but if you would call my sweety Mickey mouse you already got one from me. Anyway you should know he is good I mean great. smiley
Glad to hear. Regards to him oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.