Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,922 members, 7,872,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

What Wrong If Fiddy Geta Beef With Dr Dre? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Wrong If Fiddy Geta Beef With Dr Dre? (1127 Views)

Beats By Dr. Dre Monster Headphones For Music Professionals And Music Lovers / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Wrong If Fiddy Geta Beef With Dr Dre? by rappdog: 5:58pm On May 13, 2006
should game be back to ggunit?

or to the after math?

what wrong if fiddy geta beef with dr dre? sad
Re: What Wrong If Fiddy Geta Beef With Dr Dre? by Theryman(m): 11:37pm On May 14, 2006
alright, I'll give you a lil Rap Business lesson, looool. but it's not as simple as I'll explain this, cause 50 Vs Game's beef is a mix of gang, business, conspiracy and all that kind of sh*t.

Game will never ever ever be back to G-unit cause he made so many disses and started to scream G-Unot, so this is totally impossible.

Game is still at shady/aftermath, his next album "the doctor's advocate" -> means that he's still with Dr Dre

50 is a rapper, sure. But, now that he is a huge star with many records sold, he is a businessman. I know that a lot of hip-hop liker will disagree but rap is full of business.
Dre produces 50 and G-unit Records (the label's full name should actually be G-Unit/Shady/aftermath/Interscope). so, if 50 dissed the boss, he wouldn't have any support around him, I mean he doesn't have a lot of support in the rap game, Dre and Eminem are his strongest ones. It would be so stupid from him to diss Dre.
it's simple : dre= aftermath= interscope= rap records (because I think interscope also owns Def Jam Records)
diss dre then no aftermath; no interscope; no rap records and your rap career is over.
Re: What Wrong If Fiddy Geta Beef With Dr Dre? by DaHitler(m): 1:43am On May 15, 2006
Why do you guys care about such crap?

They just artist. The vast majority of these rappers lie about their lives (they are not Gangsters). Stop following these losers. shocked
Re: What Wrong If Fiddy Geta Beef With Dr Dre? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:50am On May 15, 2006
U tell them Afeni, U tell them kiss
Re: What Wrong If Fiddy Geta Beef With Dr Dre? by Theryman(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2006
@ afeni : where did I say that I was following some1 ? I was just talking about business here !
Re: What Wrong If Fiddy Geta Beef With Dr Dre? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:11pm On May 15, 2006
business then kindly go to the ''business section'' smiley
Re: What Wrong If Fiddy Geta Beef With Dr Dre? by DaHitler(m): 5:46pm On May 15, 2006
oooo *Hugs Rhodalyn* kiss
Re: What Wrong If Fiddy Geta Beef With Dr Dre? by mukina2: 5:59pm On May 15, 2006
everything is wrong wit it, cuz as soon as he opens hiz mouth to start beefin eminem wud shut him up, so it wont happen ever
Re: What Wrong If Fiddy Geta Beef With Dr Dre? by Theryman(m): 11:49pm On May 15, 2006
Rhodalyn:

business then kindly go to the ''business section'' smiley
what the hell ? we can't talk about business in a music/radio forum ?
without business, you could not listen to US rap. so if we talk about US rap, then we sometimes gotta mention business. whether it is good or not. you can't dissociate both.
Re: What Wrong If Fiddy Geta Beef With Dr Dre? by spikelord(m): 1:11pm On May 16, 2006
Haha, then he just signed his death warrant
Re: What Wrong If Fiddy Geta Beef With Dr Dre? by diddy4(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2006
spikelord:

Haha, then he just signed his death warrant

i second u man, his own don end be that.
Re: What Wrong If Fiddy Geta Beef With Dr Dre? by ldollier(f): 1:30pm On May 16, 2006
rapp dogg, your question was so VAGUE

but i will answer the much i understood. if fiddy gets a beef with Dr.DRe, then he(fiddy) should make his death bed. cuz Dr.Dre will make sure he regrets every bit of it

fiddy is overrated, but he knows his boundaries. although I KNOW THAT HE WILL EVENTUALLY START A BEEF WITH EMINEM. but to talk of Dr.DRE( the Godfather), i think he knows better than that.
Re: What Wrong If Fiddy Geta Beef With Dr Dre? by rappdog: 5:20pm On May 16, 2006
but fiddy is trying to diss dre because he will be producing tha game new album

beef aint REAL

no beef no MO#eY.

Bleep jarule

(1) (Reply)

Aye Who Here'z Feelin Da Rick Ross Track "hustlin"? / Hot Or Not, Listen And Review! / Who Is Your Favourite Female Radio Presenter Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.