Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:47 PM

Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger (12660 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration / Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by gidiMonsta(m): 8:22am On May 07, 2013
berem: You should have known that earlier! only that this time he claims to be an igbo man and not from the niger delta. cheesy

lol..The next 'beaf-incarnate' will probably be from Ondo State.

1 Like

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by MadCow1: 8:26am On May 07, 2013
PointB:

Really? Do you have any picture?

Check my Owerri picture thread.. I brought pictures of Freedom square. The place has even started falling apart. Strong winds and Imolites have vandalized the place.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Nobody: 9:25am On May 07, 2013
"sincerenigerian" cannot be beaf. beaf is a brilliant chap

2 Likes

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by PointB: 10:03am On May 07, 2013
Mad Cow:

Check my Owerri picture thread.. I brought pictures of Freedom square. The place has even started falling apart. Strong winds and Imolites have vandalized the place.

You know one can be too sure these days which of the unknown member okija handle to check for your posts. Can you please provide a link to the thread.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Buchianom(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2013
Is ds wat Imolites need most Na wa fr Owelle o! Pure water ko tomatoes ni!!
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by IGBOSON1: 10:40am On May 07, 2013
wingman: "sincerenigerian" cannot be beaf. beaf is a brilliant chap

^^^SincereNigerian is brilliant as well, but i don't think he's Beaf; their support for the present gov't is where the similarity ends.

You may have noticed that SincereNigerian isn't that eager to enter into, and doesn't have the stomach for an e-fight; but Beaf on the other hand is always up for a roforofo scrap, gives as good as he gets and doesn't pull his punches.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by londoner: 10:47am On May 07, 2013
This is actually a good idea. We have a place in London called Speakers Corner. It is a place where people can discuss and debate and can not be arrested or harrassed for what they say.....no matter how offensive and outrageous.

I grew up goping to this place every once in a while. it is healthy to let off steam.It also teaches the listener how to tolerate views apoosing his or her own........that is one lesson that every human being (especially adults) have to learn.

Even racist or people with extreme views are allowed to freely express and debate their point of view. And trust me, some of the people there would be suicide bombers, or committ racists or sexist acts physically, if not for that avenue to get their anger and frustration out.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by tomakint: 11:43am On May 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Between you and Governor Rochas, who is the greatest comedian?
Errr....I think Omen100 is a better comedian grin grin grin
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The govt of Owelle Rochas Okorocha has done some good things for the people of Imo state but it is never short of comedy.

Governor Rochas Okorocha while speaking on national tv few hours ago and listing the achievements of his govt, claim to be building a multimillion naira Freedom Square where people can go and ventillate their anger. He said any citizen that enters the Freedom Square will be given 5hours to utters any statement in anger or ventillate their anger on any given issue. Within those 5hrs, the person will have immunity but after the 5hrs the person will be on his own.

The governor went further to state that Imo people will also be provided with pure water and tomatoes which they can splash on the floor in anger. It is not clear whether the splashing of those items will be restricted to Freedom Square or whether it can be done in any part of the state.

In another development that got me reeling with laughter, Rochas said a chieftancy title will be bestowed on him tomorrow (7/5/2013). Guess what the title is? Senior Advocate of the Masses (SAM).
Lol..
If it is done outside the place that means madness!
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by plainmirror(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2013
*shakes ma head*

†нэ devil Ʊ know is beta than †нэ angel Ʊ dnt.
Dats aLL
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by hafeesa: 1:12pm On May 07, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
djustice: This is the sort of crazy sh1t that homosexuals do. Rochas's "wife" is his deputy, who was caught sodomising some Local Government monitoring team guy by the fellow's wife at Disney hotel.

Imo people need to vote out Rochas Okorocha and his sodomists harem.
I'm not entirely sure I understand you. . .Rochas' wife was caught sodomizing someone? With what? Aren't men the ones who sodomize unless a woman uses an instrument, of course but seriously? The first lady of Imo state was caught sodomizing someone? Sorry, but where did you get this information from? I would really like to read up on it. . .if it's true anyway. . .
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by IGBOSON1: 1:17pm On May 07, 2013
hafeesa: [color=#000099][/color]
I'm not entirely sure I understand you. . .Rochas' wife was caught sodomizing someone? With what? Aren't men the ones who sodomize unless a woman uses an instrument, of course but seriously? The first lady of Imo state was caught sodomizing someone? Sorry, but where did you get this information from? I would really like to read up on it. . .if it's true anyway. . .

^^^Please don't mind the jobless mufugu.....maybe she used her vibrato/r to do the sodomizing!?
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Lilimax(f): 1:20pm On May 07, 2013
This man has some Boko blood flowing in hie vein.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by christokuty: 1:22pm On May 07, 2013
my able Governor is d best
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by ifyfaith: 1:24pm On May 07, 2013
but seriously, this is indeed funny
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Ichel: 1:31pm On May 07, 2013
Voilà!!! Our husband/governor has gone mad again grin
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by duality(m): 1:36pm On May 07, 2013
PointB:

You know one can be too sure these days which of the unknown member okija handle to check for your posts. Can you please provide a link to the thread.

I had to grin at the above. The dude is just too conspicuous in his writing pattern.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by ocelot2006(m): 1:39pm On May 07, 2013
Omen100:

What a magnificent & brilliant idyllic ideal from the People's Governor not like the clueless r3tarded Chromosome we have as a President, who doesn't know his right from lift. Hmm, after all we Nigerians need an avenue were we can vent our angers & frustrations over President Jonathan’s slowpokerlism & R3tardlism. Although I haven't done this before but since this is an avenue for me to express it, I AM THE FIRST TO COMMENT & PLEASE WERE IS MY GOLD MEDAL, mr. unsincere 9gerian. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There, another clown. Just like his governor.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 07, 2013
Nonsense
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Valto(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2013
rochas is a comedian
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Classicman47(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2013
djustice: This is the sort of crazy sh1t that homosexuals do. Rochas's "wife" is his deputy, who was caught sodomising some Local Government monitoring team guy by the fellow's wife at Disney hotel.

Imo people need to vote out Rochas Okorocha and his sodomists harem.
WHAT SORT OF A CLOWN ARE U?
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 07, 2013
Rochas is funny oo, I guess is for those without immunity and not for us that already has immunity.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by aieromon(m): 1:59pm On May 07, 2013
Can somebody point me in the direction of this park? The gods must be crazy and dancing azonto grin grin
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by kutchs: 2:06pm On May 07, 2013
Imolites should unite and put an end to this comedy of misfortune going on in our dear state.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Afam4eva(m): 2:10pm On May 07, 2013
Lol...But from what i gather, this is not the first of it's kind, so that means Rochas is not insane. The question we should asking is if it's a priority for now.

Btw, isn't freedom square the one he named after Ojukwu?
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by duality(m): 2:12pm On May 07, 2013
Presently on AIT, the guys are on air partying. well, that is what Imo resources is spent on.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Pa22(m): 2:13pm On May 07, 2013
The day broda Lucky Joe does similar gesture, Nigerians will start keeping vigil @ the venue and there'll be water and tomato scarcity for God knows how long!
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by basadenet: 2:50pm On May 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The govt of Owelle Rochas Okorocha has done some good things for the people of Imo state but it is never short of comedy.

Governor Rochas Okorocha while speaking on national tv few hours ago and listing the achievements of his govt, claim to be building a multimillion naira Freedom Square where people can go and ventillate their anger. He said any citizen that enters the Freedom Square will be given 5hours to utters any statement in anger or ventillate their anger on any given issue. Within those 5hrs, the person will have immunity but after the 5hrs the person will be on his own.

The governor went further to state that Imo people will also be provided with pure water and tomatoes which they can splash on the floor in anger. It is not clear whether the splashing of those items will be restricted to Freedom Square or whether it can be done in any part of the state.

In another development that got me reeling with laughter, Rochas said a chieftancy title will be bestowed on him tomorrow (7/5/2013). Guess what the title is? Senior Advocate of the Masses (SAM).

Governor Okorocha has achieved a lot in his state so therefore deserve the award. For that freedom square, i think it is a welcome development and a right step in right direction.
Lol..
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Dede1(m): 2:57pm On May 07, 2013
Imo State has completely gone to the dogs. Thanks to Alhaji Rochas Okorocha.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by dabrake(m): 3:16pm On May 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Me too. Lol..

But this joke is too expensive. That Freedom Square will cost hundreds of millions of naira.
still better than N4billion patience jonathan's house.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by AbdulFattah(m): 3:27pm On May 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Between you and Governor Rochas, who is the greatest comedian?

Shouldn't that be ... who is the "greater" comedian ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unpaid Salaries: FG Yet To Receive Fresh Bailout Request From States-the Punch / PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies / Foreign Reserves Decline By $2.3bn In 11 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.