Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,304 members, 7,920,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:02 PM

No Threat Can Make Nigeria Hold Unto Gej's Failure In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Threat Can Make Nigeria Hold Unto Gej's Failure In 2015 (1039 Views)

Biafra, Afenifere Are No Threat To Unity Of Nigeria — Igwe Alex Nwokedi / Biafra Group No Threat To Nigeria –gowon / Guber Aspirant To Wike: ‘you’re No Threat’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Threat Can Make Nigeria Hold Unto Gej's Failure In 2015 by bilms(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2013
NO THREAT CAN MAKE NIGERIA HOLD UNTO GEJ'S FAILURE IN 2015. If President Gej performed to deserve re-election in 2015, nobody can prevent the people from voting him as they did in 2011,but unfortunately, Mr Gej himself is convinced that his poor performance would never get him re-elected,hence, he empowered his militant contractor to indulge in the threat of violence should he fail to be re-elected.I read a report credited to Asari Dokubo,a militant that was given contract by Gej who said,''there will be no peace,not only in the Niger Delta,but everywhere in Nigeria if Goodluck Jonathan is not re-elected as president by 2015''. To Asari and his likes, as a means of paying Gej back on the oil contract he gave you, atleast, if Nigerians didn't vote for the symbol of failure called Gej, your one vote is enough to make him president in your house. And as for the threat of no peace, nothing can prevent peace in Nigeria.Only performance can get Gej to be re-elected not threat.

1 Like

Re: No Threat Can Make Nigeria Hold Unto Gej's Failure In 2015 by ochukoccna: 4:36am On May 07, 2013
May heavens bless this poster
2 ogogoro shots for you grin
Re: No Threat Can Make Nigeria Hold Unto Gej's Failure In 2015 by Nobody: 4:43am On May 07, 2013
Well?
Re: No Threat Can Make Nigeria Hold Unto Gej's Failure In 2015 by Tigerhead: 5:55am On May 07, 2013
bilms: NO THREAT CAN MAKE NIGERIA HOLD UNTO GEJ'S FAILURE IN 2015.

You and I know that everybody in Nigeria agrees with you, thinks like you and is going to vote like you.

Why are these losers attracted to this site. When the vampire Buhari loses, they will come here and say "let's pretend that he won". Lunatics!!! Saints preserve us.
Re: No Threat Can Make Nigeria Hold Unto Gej's Failure In 2015 by Gbawe: 6:11am On May 07, 2013
@OP.

Totally correct talk. Furthermore, Nigeria too, for optimal national progress and desirable political evolution, must join nations that have developed with the universal template of leaders being elected to and remaining in office because the electorate, at all level, back them. At the end of the day, the likes of Asari-Dokubo are mercenaries and crude noise-makers not to be taken seriously at all. Like I said elsewhere before, and as a keen student of history and procedural evolution, GEJ is likely to be the last 'accidental' President Nigeria ever has.

1 Like

Re: No Threat Can Make Nigeria Hold Unto Gej's Failure In 2015 by nuclearboy(m): 6:51am On May 07, 2013
Tigerhead:

You and I know that everybody in Nigeria agrees with you, thinks like you and is going to vote like you.

Why are these losers attracted to this site. When the vampire Buhari loses, they will come here and say "let's pretend that he won". Lunatics!!! Saints preserve us.

And you believe that as you do NOT agree with him, the rest of Nigeria also doesnt along with you? Anyone who doesnjt agree with you is a lunatic, bad, a loser etc - is that the type of divisive politics that will make people love this president?

Its senseless anyway to call others lunatics because they don't agree with you and that, aside threatening people seems to be all you do on this forum. Nigerians do NOT care who rules as long as its not a thug, a thug-enabler or one defended by thugs. What we want is a Presidential President, one who will restore Nigeria to her rightful place, one who leads Nigeria, not militants or an ethnicity, one who's works will catapult to glory.

Fashola, though not perfect, achieved this though now is seemingly slowing down, not by threats but by governance acts that everyone saw.

Stop the noise - nobody is moved by it. If the oil you keep making noise about was being used to make Nigerians lives more comfortable, your noise would make sense. But your "son of the soil" has removed subsidy and we see it reflected ONLY in militants and hangers ons pockets so go sit on a sharp knife oiled with crude oil, sideways.

Thats the message you need to carry back. Enough with the threats - give us GOOD GOVERNANCE cos thats what you promised

2 Likes

Re: No Threat Can Make Nigeria Hold Unto Gej's Failure In 2015 by Gooogle(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2013
Tigerhead:

Why are you like this and why treat statements in isolation.

I doubt if you really understood the point

Your stupidity is legendary
Re: No Threat Can Make Nigeria Hold Unto Gej's Failure In 2015 by eggheaders(m): 10:13am On May 07, 2013
I wonder the kind of human being most Nigerians are.everywhere in the world politicians are voted for base on their performance.But here the opposite is the case,even a toddler knows gej is a gross failure.irrespective some brainless nematodes still praise him to high heavens.this our son syndrome is making you lots look like joke.we yorubas criticize obasanjo to high heavens.where are y'all scoundrels when yorubas were liberating gej from the apron of turai.with this silly attitude of y'all,you guys are not giving Nigerians any convictions to vote for anyone from your Geo political zone anymore.

1 Like

Re: No Threat Can Make Nigeria Hold Unto Gej's Failure In 2015 by Nobody: 10:37am On May 07, 2013
@OP

We are almost thinking alike, but mine is different sha!

No threat can Make Nigeria Hold Unto Biafra's Freedom!

You might ask me wetin concern Biafra with the topic, there is none, except that it is almost alike with my own thoughts.

I am thinking of how we can have our freedom before, in or just after 2015. Nigeria cannot hold unto it.
Re: No Threat Can Make Nigeria Hold Unto Gej's Failure In 2015 by bilms(m): 6:21pm On May 07, 2013
Lol
Re: No Threat Can Make Nigeria Hold Unto Gej's Failure In 2015 by fkaz(m): 10:09pm On May 07, 2013
Not even online, with all is a**slica
Re: No Threat Can Make Nigeria Hold Unto Gej's Failure In 2015 by dayokanu(m): 10:15pm On May 07, 2013
If Retardeen has been performing would he need losers like Asari to be threatening voters for 2015?

When their performance cant speak for them they resort to rigging, bribery, amnesty and threats
Re: No Threat Can Make Nigeria Hold Unto Gej's Failure In 2015 by bilms(m): 3:50pm On May 08, 2013
Ha ha

(1) (Reply)

2015 Elections: APC Will Give PDP A Good Run- Akume / Yorubas Have The Best Negotiating Power In Nigeria. / 'LORD' Peter Obi: Obiano Must Rule Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.