Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,893 members, 7,942,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

I Need Serious Buyer For Cif Blco - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Serious Buyer For Cif Blco (794 Views)

How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria / We Need A Serious Buyer For Palm Kernel Shells / Sending Money From Benin To Europe- Need Serious Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Serious Buyer For Cif Blco by segbravo1: 4:25pm On May 06, 2013
PLS CONTACT ME ONLY IF YOUR BUYER IS READY TO FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE...64MILLION BARREL OF BLCO CIF 7LESS4 DOLLAR DEAL.JUST STATE YOUR QANTITY IN THE SPA,WE WILL GIVE YOU YOUR QUANTITY NOT LESS THAN 1MILLION BARREL.

1 - Buyer and Seller sign and seal the Contract including banking coordinates and exchange the signed copy by electronic mail. The electronic signed copy by both Parties is considered legally binding and enforceable.

2 - Buyer and Seller deposit same at their respective Banks.

3 -Buyer provides from buyer's bank or issues via SWIFT, an Irrevocable, Confirmed and Revolving Letter of Credit to seller’s bank in favour of seller.

4 -Seller’s bank issues a 2% PB to buyer’s bank

5 - Seller provides POP documents of loaded Cargo vessel for buyer’s independent verification

6 - Seller issues NOR to Buyer’s port of discharge.

7 - Re-assignment of cargo is done in Buyer’s name.

8 - Vessel sails to Buyer’s port of discharge.

9 - Sellers bank sends valid shipping documents which shall include the following:

A). Notarized Commercial Receipt naming Buyer, contract number, goods and quality indicating transfer of the title.
B). Shipping advice indicating ,designated vessel name, loading port, estimated loading time, estimated time of departure, estimated time of arrival in destination port ( FULL ETA).
C). Signed commercial invoice indicating the contract number and the name of the carrying vessel. (3 originals and 3 copies)
D). Quality and Quantity certificate issued at the loading port.
E). Charter party agreement and Full set( 3 originals and 3 copies) of clean on- board Bills of lading made out to order; bank endorsed and marked “freight pre-paid”, indicating the name of the carrying vessel with the Buyer as the “ Notifying party”.

10 - Seller’s loaded vessel arrives at the buyer’s discharge port and Buyer conducts Q&Q
inspection at buyer’s expenses.
11 - Payment is done via swift at out-turn of barrels.

PLS THIS PROCEDURE IS FLEXIBLE ENOUGH ONLY REQUEST FOR SPA IF YOUR BUYER AGREE WITH THIS PROCEDURE. NO TIME WASTER PLS!
07039473958,segun.agoro@gmail.com
Re: I Need Serious Buyer For Cif Blco by Edenitis(m): 12:59am On May 07, 2013
We have a Canadian company seeking long term buying relationship with a reputable seller.

They are seeking to stat off buy entering into an agreement appointing them as Mandate to buy for several refineries in Canada and elsewhere.

If you are interested please sms your email address to 08055062368 and we will send you a draft of the agreement.
We shall then take it from there.
Re: I Need Serious Buyer For Cif Blco by segbravo1: 11:14am On May 07, 2013
WE CAN DO IT, SO FAR THEY ARE SERIOUS BUYERS AND NOT TIME WASTERS. I HAVE SEND SMS TO YOUR PHONE.EXPECT YOUR REPLY.THANKS
Edenitis: We have a Canadian company seeking long term buying relationship with a reputable seller.

They are seeking to stat off buy entering into an agreement appointing them as Mandate to buy for several refineries in Canada and elsewhere.

If you are interested please sms your email address to 08055062368 and we will send you a draft of the agreement.
We shall then take it from there.
Re: I Need Serious Buyer For Cif Blco by klassic(m): 11:03pm On May 07, 2013
well if you both are serious, we (myself and my partner own a maritime and shipping company as well as an oil company. I will furnish you with the website if u dont mind. We all the required document, cash and connection to furnish all business transactions, as long as they fall into our business object which is afore mentioned. If you guys are interested in partnering with us, have further and better business deals we can run together. Do send a mail to :timipowei981@yahoo.com, so we can arrange a formal meeting we are based in port harcourt, but we can arrange for a meeting any where in the world.
Re: I Need Serious Buyer For Cif Blco by segbravo1: 11:56am On May 08, 2013
i think we can do business together.I am base in abuja, so how do we move from here, what will be the scope of partnership because am ready to deal,give me all necessary details to help me and my group in decision making. Thanks for your interest. i have sent you a mail as a reply.you can also talk to me on my phone. thanks
klassic: well if you both are serious, we (myself and my partner own a maritime and shipping company as well as an oil company. I will furnish you with the website if u dont mind. We all the required document, cash and connection to furnish all business transactions, as long as they fall into our business object which is afore mentioned. If you guys are interested in partnering with us, have further and better business deals we can run together. Do send a mail to :timipowei981@yahoo.com, so we can arrange a formal meeting we are based in port harcourt, but we can arrange for a meeting any where in the world.
Re: I Need Serious Buyer For Cif Blco by klassic(m): 10:42pm On May 08, 2013
i saw ur mail u sent to me, and i sent u a reply, u are yet to reply my mail so we can proceed. I tried calling you, but ur phone number is not going through. what abt replying my mqil?
Re: I Need Serious Buyer For Cif Blco by segbravo1: 11:20am On May 09, 2013
sorry friend, i was making a little consultation with my group,please text me your number, after meeting today i will call you.surely by Gods grace am coming up with something good.Thanks
klassic: i saw ur mail u sent to me, and i sent u a reply, u are yet to reply my mail so we can proceed. I tried calling you, but ur phone number is not going through. what abt replying my mqil?

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Who Knows About Shipment Pls Help / The Only Way Out Of POVERTY For Nigerians! / Very Cheap Cars For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.