Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,423 members, 7,950,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Parents Should Stop Their Kids From Speakin Pidgin English As Much As Posibble - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Parents Should Stop Their Kids From Speakin Pidgin English As Much As Posibble (428 Views)

5 Most Common Nigerian Pidgin English Words and their Origin / Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / Parents Should Stop Doing This Because Of Their Children's Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parents Should Stop Their Kids From Speakin Pidgin English As Much As Posibble by exteababa(m): 5:28pm On May 06, 2013
i was so embarrassed when i heard my neighbors son said "the chicken is wakaring in the bush" shocked. am sure the boy isnt up to 4years old yet and one should expect atleast something better from the young lad. and its so alarming too that most teachers also speak "pidgin" in schools.To nursery pupils in a class i also heard a teacher "make una no forget to do una assignment o". how then will the falling standard of our education improve. the official language should be the only allowed medium of communication in schools without putting into consideration the age, tribe, or level of communication of the students, parents should ensure also that their kids can communicate adequately in proper English. SO HELP US NIGERIA!

(1) (Reply)

Unbelieveable! Software Now Writes Projects For Final Year Students? / Teaching Immorality In Schools By Ugochukwu Ejinkeonye / Scrapping Of JAMB, NECO: Right Way To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.