Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,001 members, 7,919,190 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:49 PM

Make A Sentence - The First Letter Must Be 'P' And The Last Letter 'P' - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Make A Sentence - The First Letter Must Be 'P' And The Last Letter 'P' (1326 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Start Your Own Word With The Last Letter / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make A Sentence - The First Letter Must Be 'P' And The Last Letter 'P' by ShackAttack: 6:13pm On May 06, 2013
Start... now!

Rules
1. The first word of the sentence must begin with 'P'
2. The last word of the sentence must end with 'P'
3. You must be 13+ to play this game
4. what are you waiting for...me
Re: Make A Sentence - The First Letter Must Be 'P' And The Last Letter 'P' by Onims1(f): 8:44pm On May 06, 2013
Please make d bed for me I want to sleep...tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? / Sport Bet Prediction Forum........stake Wise!!! ( International Qualification ) / Father/mother Vs Wife/husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.