Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:02 AM

What Will Your Name Be If You Find Yourself In Such Situation? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will Your Name Be If You Find Yourself In Such Situation? (1604 Views)

What Will You Do In Such Situation? / This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) / What Would You Do In Such Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Your Name Be If You Find Yourself In Such Situation? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 06, 2013
One Sunday an armed robbery gang entered a church
and ordered the ushers to close
every window and doors as well. They told the
congregation they were going to kill
everyone but in alphabetical order. They then
approached the REV and asked what's your
name?
REV: Zackariah Zmith.
Then approached the Pianist,what's your name?
PIANIST: Zemmanuel Zwilliams.
The pianist out of fear pointed @ the deacon and said
his name is Abraham Anane.
DEACON: He's a liar, my name is Zabraham Zanane.
What will be your name if you were in the church?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will Your Name Be If You Find Yourself In Such Situation? by ajasbaba(m): 12:27pm On May 07, 2013
my name will be zubairu zukuri zarusguda

1 Like

Re: What Will Your Name Be If You Find Yourself In Such Situation? by stmicah(m): 2:09pm On May 07, 2013
;DI'll do change of name there and then to zyzy zuye cos if everybodys name starts with Z then they will start killing from names dat starts wit za, zb, zc nd so on.. So wit zyzy I'll be on d safe side hahahahaha
Re: What Will Your Name Be If You Find Yourself In Such Situation? by drlaykay(m): 2:34pm On May 07, 2013
Zzaykay all d way
Re: What Will Your Name Be If You Find Yourself In Such Situation? by Visocrate(m): 7:27pm On May 08, 2013
joke sha
Re: What Will Your Name Be If You Find Yourself In Such Situation? by Asito(m): 12:14am On May 10, 2013
Ill pretend to be a stamerer and say ma name is "Zzzzz...zzzzzz....zzzzzzz.....zzzzz...zebrudiah"
Re: What Will Your Name Be If You Find Yourself In Such Situation? by FlyboyZee: 3:49pm On May 10, 2013
I am Zzdziani Zyuka

1 Like

Re: What Will Your Name Be If You Find Yourself In Such Situation? by davroca16(m): 2:09am On May 13, 2013
By the Grace of GOD, my name wil remain David.

(1) (Reply)

Laugh It Off,.........who Are The Real Robbers Here? / Rate Ma Cute Babe Pix.. / Who Is The Funniest Person On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.