Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,662 members, 7,979,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 03:35 AM

Tell Is She Gonna Lyk Dis? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tell Is She Gonna Lyk Dis? (887 Views)

Not Gonna Be The Stereotype! / Check It Out, You Gonna Like It. / No One's Gonna Tell Me How To Write, I'm Gonna Write The Way I Wanna Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Is She Gonna Lyk Dis? by Kposh(m): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2008
You are my air
The sun in my day
The moon in my night
The spring in my step
You are my everything.

You are the stars in the sky
The birds in the trees
The shimmer, the sparkle, the shine.

Without the light you put into my life
I would be nothing
A single leaf on the ground in autumn,
Lost, forgotten, alone.

Before i knew you,
I was nothing.
Now I am everything,
With you at my side,
I am invincible!

Feel the same my baby,
You are loved so much,
I love you now and forever
You are my darling, my baby, my love
You are my everything
I love you so much.
Re: Tell Is She Gonna Lyk Dis? by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 21, 2008
She would love it if she is the romantic type. The tone and sincerity of your voice while delivering the lines would also help matters. wink
Re: Tell Is She Gonna Lyk Dis? by doyin13(m): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2008
So much Cheesiness. . . .it triggered my allergy.
Re: Tell Is She Gonna Lyk Dis? by dominique(f): 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2008
nice poem, but if she's the unromantic, poem hatin kind like moi, she'll probly only read it when u're around.
Re: Tell Is She Gonna Lyk Dis? by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 24, 2008
Lol cheesy grin
Re: Tell Is She Gonna Lyk Dis? by hilli666(m): 7:22pm On May 01, 2008
Dont worry i sent the poem to her. I ll let you know if she likes it or not. if she does, then you can send it to her again.
Re: Tell Is She Gonna Lyk Dis? by Kposh(m): 3:39pm On May 03, 2008
common guys aint u gonna ever want to be so romantic, check out stillwater nd 10x dominique for speaking ur mind. actually she read it and started laughin nd the next questin i had was i didnt knw u to be so westlyf nd back street boys, but she says she lyks it undecided

(1) (Reply)

Appraisal / How Can I Get My Collections Of Literary Works Published? / How Can I Get List Of Community News Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.