Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,569 members, 7,972,142 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:26 AM

Interest In The Bible (forbidden Or Encourage) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interest In The Bible (forbidden Or Encourage) (503 Views)

Opinion: Women Preaching In The Church Is Not Biblical And Its Forbidden. / What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication / Reason You Shouldnt Be Homosexual Or Encourage It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interest In The Bible (forbidden Or Encourage) by omot3: 8:09am On May 07, 2013
Someone strand! Hungry! Broke! Needy! And Helpless! He/She works up to you for help………..
Only for you to add more pains to his injury..How?
You borrowed someone #5000 for example, and in return, you want him or her to pay #8000……
Are you doing such fellow a favour or harm? I won’t rather wait for a debate on this; you are simply doing more harm than good!
Sometimes ago, there was a proposal for "Islamic Banking"…………
No one ever took their time to really confirm the real idea behind this proposal…….
Now, what does Islamic Banking got in stock? To eradicate interest taking and behold! if interest could stop, corruption is half way reduced, this also cut across Bribing which is basically one of the major root to Corruption…
What then were the problem of C.A.N to oppose that idea of Islamic Banking which in reality could stop the collection of interest?
No doubt; it was an obvious reaction showing their hatred for Islam…….
Yet, the problem of Austerity and Bailout continues………… Well, I won’t say much in personal view; as I urged both Muslims and
every reasonable Christians to please examine the position of the Scriptures on Interest taking, and perhaps Bribery.
------------SHARIA LAW ON INTEREST TAKING AND
BRIBERY--------------
Surah, Al- Imran {3:130} “O ye who believed! Devour not usury, doubling and quadrupling (the sum lent). Observe your duty to Allah, that ye may be successful.”
Another message is repeated in:
Surah, Al-Baqara {2:188} “And eat not up your property among yourselves in vanity, nor seek by it to gain the hearing of the
judges that ye may knowingly devour a portion of the property of others wrongfully.”
What does the Christian book has to say concerning Interest and Bribery?
Is it really there in the Bible? Yes! Why is C.A.N against it? I don’t know………..
Then, they are the Biggest Anti-Christ that I have ever seen…………..
Exodus 23:8 "And thou shalt take no bribe: for a bribe blindeth them that have sight, and ruins the cause of those who are the
righteous.” Warning against Bribery!
What about Interest? Let’s examine this verse again:
Exodus 22:25 “If thou lend money to any of my people with thee that is poor, thou shalt not be to him as a creditor; neither shall ye lay upon him interest.”
Similar message is also repeated in the Book of Deuteronomy:
Deuteronomy 23:19 "Thou shalt not lend upon interest to thy brother; interest of money, interest of victuals, interest of anything that is lent upon interest.”
Now, am asking again; why did the Church fathers in Nigeria called C.A.N detest all of these?
Crisis everyday, everywhere: we keep reading and watching on TV every day, No one ever ask the cause………….
Walahi! I swear by the one that my life is in His hand, they are the biggest problem we have in this country……….
We shall expose them even though they are the Government, they are the Media, they are the dominance in the Judiciary………….
But; that’s not an achievement! Not a ticket to Paradise!
At the end, we shall all account for our actions……… Death is near! They either fall back to Allah, or get Ruined and even
face the torment of Fire……!!!!!!!
WE WON'T RELENT, IN SHA ALLAH………… SALAAM ALEAKUM TO ALL MY LOVELY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN ISLAM……….

source : Eneye Emma

(1) (Reply)

God Still Heals. / 100 Years From Now, What Will Our Descendants Say About Our Posts? / 4 Dies At T.B Joshua Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.