Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,394 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu (26339 Views)

Amaechi, Pastor Bakare, And Farouk Adamu On Buhari's 18 Man Delegation To The US / 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria – Farouk Adamu Aliyu / ‘it Must Be A Northerner Or No Nigeria’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by sean079: 1:25pm On May 07, 2013
With this union call naija you think you as individual or as group of people can move forward or progress ryt. My dear, that is impossible becos the issue of nepotism, favoritism, corruption, ethnicity, tribalism and so on won't allow that to occurred. Check from 1960 or so what has been the story of this nation if for negativity and troubles.

tutu1: GEJ sits down and doesn't say anything while his brothers makes unguided comments, pride comes before a fall even Abacha was removed from power and nothing happened, Nigeria survived civil war, no man is bigger than this nation, honestly this country is too big to fail it will only consume trouble makers

Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 07, 2013
As if the South needs them. It is better they leave and let the south move on. This guy is full sh*ts.
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by jidestar: 1:26pm On May 07, 2013
Ojukokoro must to dey laugh say im talk am o.

Upon all the war effort everybody find level.

Water dey get level.
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 07, 2013
No matter the threat, Jonathan is not leaving Aso Rock till 2019. If it means we split- SO BE IT!!! We the people of South South/East will en mass send THANK YOU NOTES to the North for granting our WISH FINALLY.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by vanstanzy(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2013
misterh: Obviously, he doesn't understand the meaning and workings of democracy.

Farcrook Adamumu is the same stock as his fellow Northerners. cheesy cheesy cheesy Should it then be any wonder that

he doesn't know anything about the workings of politics wink

1 Like

Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by pcnwamadi(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2013
Dis is d reason I don't like APC, cos dey are frontin Notherner for Presidency. Is Fashola not more Dan qualified to run d Post? D North has ruled dis country for over 39yrs, dey should give us a break pls...
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by mike404(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2013
ARES: The south have spoken, and the north has replied... East and west lets hear ur own
Don't expect anything from chameleons
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by vizboy(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2013
see Gobe

1 Like

Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by vanstanzy(m): 1:31pm On May 07, 2013
barcanista: No matter the threat, Jonathan is not leaving Aso Rock till 2019. If it means we split- SO BE IT!!! We the people of South South/East will en mass send THANK YOU NOTES to the North for granting our WISH FINALLY.

Gbam!!!
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by dallyemmy: 1:31pm On May 07, 2013
I think Nigeria belongs to everybody! Let's stop fueling the instruments of division long ethic and religion divide!
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by CastleandGreen: 1:32pm On May 07, 2013
emmasege: Am not a northerner, but i think a serious govt should have reacted immediately to Dokubo's statement like they are always quick to do anytime Buhari talks. The way and manner GEJ is running his govt and wants to perpetuate himself in the corridor of power is making him to bcom more unpopular by the day. if only opposition parties could get credible candidates that will be pleasing both to the north and the south, the xtians and the muslims, it will be easier to send this fisherman back to the creeks in 2015.
That is how the northerns have been talking and carrythemself for 39yrs in this country so cope with the yaning of the south south people.

1 Like

Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by MistadeRegal(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2013
What is the difference?! ARISE O GOD AND LET IT SPLIT JUST AS THOU HAST MADE THE WATERS PART IT!
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by dramendra: 1:33pm On May 07, 2013
Thank God for this, atleast the story have begin to unfold.. PDP is going down the drain. I don't care who rules naija, as far the peroson is God sent.
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by Bonapart(m): 1:33pm On May 07, 2013
If dis man is not careful he will nt live to see 2015....mark my words
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by Immanuelar(m): 1:36pm On May 07, 2013
It's time I get myself used to Ghana foods
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 07, 2013
dramendra: Thank God for this, atleast the story have begin to unfold.. PDP is going down the drain. I don't care who rules naija, as far the peroson is God sent.
I'm sure by saying PDP is going down you actually mean GEJ. Mr. Man let me tell you fact, GEJ will rule for complete 8 uninterrupted years after which any of my brother in South East will take over for ANOTHER 8 uninterrupted years in power, next to someone in middle belt or northern Minority BUT must be a Christian. if you guys have problem with this arrangement, pls make good of your threat and lets split up-whether in peace or in WAR.
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by jidestar: 1:38pm On May 07, 2013
Farouk Adamu Aliyu is daft. If Niaja Break up, much of the north(already poor) will become war torn particularly as Niger no go want extra baggage. Islam and peace collabo no dey last.

1 Like

Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by dramendra: 1:39pm On May 07, 2013
barcanista: No matter the threat, Jonathan is not leaving Aso Rock till 2019. If it means we split- SO BE IT!!! We the people of South South/East will en mass send THANK YOU NOTES to the North for granting our WISH FINALLY.

The south-south should be wise! The east is not in favour of the south-south, the south-south have betrayed the easterns.. If I may ask, if we split who will rule the igbos or the south-south?
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by shurl4(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2013
really? please dont be stupid. you and people like you are one of the reasons Nigeria has never progressed. anofia!
yertyr: North: these people breathe 4 power, sleep 4 power, eat 4 power. OBJ deceived them... They've neva been absent from dat seat 4 dis long. In as much as I detest their rule, please give it to them come 2015. Am not saying this out of cowardice but when you look at events in the past-We, the masses have been at the receiving end... It all ends up with bloods of citizens being spilled... Buhari has talked of blood, the Igbos are seeking for biafra, the niger deltans are issuing threats, boko haram... Please I like my life o.
[quote author=yertyr]North: these people breathe 4 power, sleep 4 power, eat 4 power. OBJ deceived them... They've neva been absent from dat seat 4 dis long. In as much as I detest their rule, please give it to them come 2015. Am not saying this out of cowardice but when you look at events in the past-We, the masses have been at the receiving end... It all ends up with bloods of citizens being spilled... Buhari has talked of blood, the Igbos are seeking for biafra, the niger deltans are issuing threats, boko haram... Please i like my life o.
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by AnanseK(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2013
War Threats: Dokubo spoke for Jonathan — Aliyu

Published on Tuesday, 07 May 2013 05:02
Written by Turaki A. Hassan
Farouk Adamu Aliyu
Former member of the House of Representatives Farouk Adamu Aliyu yesterday responded to threats of violence by Asari Dokubo, saying the Niger Delta “thugs” should be aware that they have no monopoly of violence.
Dokubo had said at the weekend that violence will engulf the country if President Jonathan is not re-elected in 2015, re-echoing similar statements earlier attributed to the presidential adviser on amnesty Mr. Kingsley Kuku.
Reacting to these statements, Aliyu told Daily Trust in Abuja yesterday that it was obvious that both Dokubo and Kuku spoke “in connivance with President Jonathan” given the silence of the Presidency on their threats.
“We are not surprised that whatever people of Niger Delta do or say, they are doing that with active connivance and input from the president himself. Just recently Kingsley Kuku, presidential adviser on amnesty, spoke in the same line of violence. It was just received by a thug, because Dokubo is a thug,” he said.
“I want to remind all people of Niger Delta that they don’t have monopoly of violence…. And clearly the Niger Delta is threatening people all the time about the sanctity of the unity of this country, who told them that we also want to remain in Nigeria?”
Aliyu, a chieftain of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), said many northerners sacrificed their lives during the civil war to protect the Niger Delta region, but that “when 2015 comes we are willing to match them word for word, weapon for weapon.”
“President Jonathan’s government is a government of thugs because Kuku is a presidential adviser on amnesty, when he said what he said nobody, not even the President called him to order,” he said.
Aliyu said it was disingenuous of the Niger Delta people to threaten northerners given that Jonathan would not have become president without the votes he got from the North.
“This is a president of Nigeria who got 419,000 votes, more than the 25 per cent he was looking for from Jigawa state that is 100 per cent Muslims but his people did not give any vote to our candidates even though we knew what happened,” he said, referring to the 2011 elections.
“If you remember also there was post-election violence in which Sule Lamido, Ghali Na’abba, Salisu Buhari, Galadima of Kano and so many people lost their lives and property all in the defence of Jonathan. Is this the way he is going to pay back the people of the North for all the support they give him by allowing thugs like Dokubo to be close to him and be threatening people and causing commotion and even threatening the corporate existence of Nigeria? Who told them that we want to be in Nigeria as well?”
He further accused the Niger Delta elite of siphoning monies allocated to the region but turn round to blame other parts of the country for their problems. “I was a minority leader in the National Assembly and a member of the committee on Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), the amount of money that is stolen by the Niger Delta elites if they are only putting the 13 per cent derivation, NDDC, monthly allocation and the amnesty in proper use there will not be poverty in the region. Why should anybody from Niger Delta blame other parts of this country for their problems? Their problem is squarely blamed on them.”

1 Like

Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by MacLovington(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2013
But who tell Aliyu that we sill want the North? Are we not tired of Boko Haram? We are sick and tired.

Let him kiakia gather his people and declare Boko Republic.

He's an IMBCILE to wait a day longer let alone till 2015.
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by Realculture(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2013
Baba God 9ja dey ur hand oh
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by dannex(m): 1:42pm On May 07, 2013
miqos02: IN 2015, ITS EITHER A YORUBA MAN OR NO NIGERIA....... FOOLISH PEOPLE
foolish pple indeed.
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 07, 2013
It's like these northern people think that 2013 is the same as 1966. They think that what happened then will happen again if we decide to secede. Inasmuch as i want peace and believe in better Nigeria, i must state also that EQUAL RIGHT must be enjoyed by all ethnic groups and religions. It is not just a privilege, it is a RIGHT. so if the north think they can intimidate President Jonathan, they should re-think cos the People of South South, South East and Northern Christian minority are solidly behind Jonathan. in fact we will always welcome Northern Christian Minority in our new country if SPLIT UP is necessary.

1 Like

Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by filcast(m): 1:44pm On May 07, 2013
lacasa: Some ibos on nairaland no go kill person wt laughter wallahi grin

Every other thread about Presidency and power is an open invitation for them to resume the call for Biafra, Biafra grin

Question:

I- this new Biafra that they won't allow us to rest, who will lead who to it??

II - Ojukwu died and he took Biafra wt it cheesy. Or is it the multiple Nd'Igbo factions or the tens of autonomous Biafra groups we see in the East, SS or the ones abroad, each villifying the other as fake and insincere to the Biafra struggle cheesy

III - una heads never dey organised and u wan bust wind-pipe on-top nairaland with yr empty cry for secession grin

#... Dnt u guys think
You must be one empty barrel.Get a life.

1 Like

Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by MacLovington(m): 1:45pm On May 07, 2013
dramendra:

The south-south should be wise! The east is not in favour of the south-south, the south-south have betrayed the easterns.. If I may ask, we we split who will rull the igbos or the south-south?

Biafra will go their own way as they wanted in 1967 and SS will also seperate.

We don't have to remain together. Once Nigeria breaks, no more artificial country.

1 Like

Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by blackmann(m): 1:46pm On May 07, 2013
Can't these guys be arrested and tried for treason?
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by AnanseK(m): 1:46pm On May 07, 2013
AnanseK: War Threats: Dokubo spoke for Jonathan — Aliyu

Published on Tuesday, 07 May 2013 05:02
Written by Turaki A. Hassan
Farouk Adamu Aliyu
Former member of the House of Representatives Farouk Adamu Aliyu yesterday responded to threats of violence by Asari Dokubo, saying the Niger Delta “thugs” should be aware that they have no monopoly of violence.
Dokubo had said at the weekend that violence will engulf the country if President Jonathan is not re-elected in 2015, re-echoing similar statements earlier attributed to the presidential adviser on amnesty Mr. Kingsley Kuku.
Reacting to these statements, Aliyu told Daily Trust in Abuja yesterday that it was obvious that both Dokubo and Kuku spoke “in connivance with President Jonathan” given the silence of the Presidency on their threats.
“We are not surprised that whatever people of Niger Delta do or say, they are doing that with active connivance and input from the president himself. Just recently Kingsley Kuku, presidential adviser on amnesty, spoke in the same line of violence. It was just received by a thug, because Dokubo is a thug,” he said.
“I want to remind all people of Niger Delta that they don’t have monopoly of violence…. And clearly the Niger Delta is threatening people all the time about the sanctity of the unity of this country, who told them that we also want to remain in Nigeria?”
Aliyu, a chieftain of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), said many northerners sacrificed their lives during the civil war to protect the Niger Delta region, but that “when 2015 comes we are willing to match them word for word, weapon for weapon.”
“President Jonathan’s government is a government of thugs because Kuku is a presidential adviser on amnesty, when he said what he said nobody, not even the President called him to order,” he said.
Aliyu said it was disingenuous of the Niger Delta people to threaten northerners given that Jonathan would not have become president without the votes he got from the North.
“This is a president of Nigeria who got 419,000 votes, more than the 25 per cent he was looking for from Jigawa state that is 100 per cent Muslims but his people did not give any vote to our candidates even though we knew what happened,” he said, referring to the 2011 elections.
“If you remember also there was post-election violence in which Sule Lamido, Ghali Na’abba, Salisu Buhari, Galadima of Kano and so many people lost their lives and property all in the defence of Jonathan. Is this the way he is going to pay back the people of the North for all the support they give him by allowing thugs like Dokubo to be close to him and be threatening people and causing commotion and even threatening the corporate existence of Nigeria? Who told them that we want to be in Nigeria as well?”
He further accused the Niger Delta elite of siphoning monies allocated to the region but turn round to blame other parts of the country for their problems. “I was a minority leader in the National Assembly and a member of the committee on Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), the amount of money that is stolen by the Niger Delta elites if they are only putting the 13 per cent derivation, NDDC, monthly allocation and the amnesty in proper use there will not be poverty in the region. Why should anybody from Niger Delta blame other parts of this country for their problems? Their problem is squarely blamed on them.”

Above is the actual report but these bigots supporting the blundering president we have will always distort what ever is said. The central message Farouk Adamu Aliyu is sending is that both Asari Dokubo and Kuku who are calling for war if Jonathan is not elected for another term are doing it with full knowledge and with the connivance of Jonathan himself. The wicked and thoroughly dis-honest and shameless people have tried to dress this message up and convey hatred.
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by tinkinjo: 1:47pm On May 07, 2013
...and some continue to say oh forget it, it's an empty threat. Yet the raw truth remains - this sentiment is shared equally and by the majority along the different divides...Those who love a united Nigeria call for a conference; those who believe they own Nigeria oppose all calls for a conference.

2015...who laughs last laughs best! This cliche remains eternally relevant for those who reason.
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by rosamaris: 1:47pm On May 07, 2013
Nigeria!!! It is well with you. The counsel of the Lord alone shall stand for you in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2013
I guess the prediction from the US that this country will break in 2015 is gradually coming to past. may god deliver us in this country. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today / Senator John Shagaya Dies In Accident (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.