Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,549 members, 7,888,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:41 PM

Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ (10440 Views)

Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried / Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB / Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by lekanolas: 12:04pm On May 07, 2013
A chieftain of the Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) in Onitsha, Mr. Tony Nwodo, yesterday threatened that Nigeria will not know peace if the Federal Government retries the group’s leader Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, and five others for alleged treason.

Nwodo, who described the planned retrial of as barbaric, said that “Igbo will, in like manner become barbarians to deal with the outcome of the retrial if ever it holds.”

Speaking to National Mirror on various issues affecting MASSOB, he said MASSOB members are hopeful that nobody would retry Uwazuruike because he did not commit any offence.

Nwodo said: “Uwazuruike for retrial? Nobody will do that, he is a non-violent fighter, we have demonstrated to the government that we are non-violent people. Uwazuruike has never ordered any of us to go for violence and a peaceful man does not deserve to be tried”.
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/nigeria-wont-know-peace-if-uwazuruike-is-retried/
Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by Alfamann: 12:06pm On May 07, 2013
These MASSOB people are beginning to vex me. Na so so talk and no action. He is now threatening of dealing with the outcome of retrial! Meaning retrial can go on first.
STOP TALKING! ACT!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by kunlekunle: 12:11pm On May 07, 2013
please make u stay for SE like BHaram

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 07, 2013
Alfamann: These MASSOB people are beginning to vex me. Na so so talk and no action. He is now threatening of dealing with the outcome of retrial! Meaning retrial can go on first.
STOP TALKING! ACT!
nna ike gwuru! Their cowardice approach to some certain issues affecting ndi igbo is becoming obnoxious to my ears. Too much of noise making without taking action. smh

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by MrAboki: 3:09pm On May 07, 2013
[size=13pt]Why is everybody just threatening Nigeria like this?! angry

The National Assembly should pass a law banning the threatening of Nigeria by every and anybody.

Meanwhile, why is MASSOB making noise sef. These people have been threatening Nigeria since 1967 and till date, they havent even successfully burnt a Nigerian flag talkless of cause any reasonable problems.
[/size]

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by donbazini: 3:10pm On May 07, 2013
An eye 4 an eye will only make d all world blind, who cares.
Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by BashMe1(m): 3:11pm On May 07, 2013
[size=20pt]Dis naija don turn comedy arena grin[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by kponkedenge(m): 3:12pm On May 07, 2013
I hereby state dat nigeria wuld not no peace if am no given a manson in aso roke angry
Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by librangyps(f): 3:12pm On May 07, 2013
Have we ever known PEACE? Abeg use another thing threaten us.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by churific(m): 3:19pm On May 07, 2013
"Retired" or not, the path to peace in Nigeria is still far from that and not as simple.

We are still stuck in our barbaric and selfish ways with our evolution or civilization happening at a slower pace than slow snails.

We've pretty much had the same guys in power since our independence. How can fresh and new ideas take root when the old guys refuse to pave the way and make way for the young ones to govern.

Govern-ship is not a marriage. It's not "till death or near death do you part!"

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by k4kenny(f): 3:20pm On May 07, 2013
Its like everyone is threatening naija's peace. Lemme add my own join. Nigeria will NOT know peace if I don't get a fully furnished house in banana island. Don't forget my Rolls o or else...... I don talk my own. angry
Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by Afam4eva(m): 3:23pm On May 07, 2013
MASSOB should shut it abeg. We've heared enough of these threats. Cowards.
Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by abavoboi(m): 3:23pm On May 07, 2013
EVERY BODY WANTS THEIR VOICE HEARD EVEN THAT LOCAL FAMILY CHIEF

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by decrox199(m): 3:23pm On May 07, 2013
Toothless bull dog

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by paulworld(m): 3:24pm On May 07, 2013
No be small thing o everybody wan show, so that nigerians go know say him still dey,
ONE LOVE NIGERIA

IF NO ONE CLICK LIKE FOR MY POST nairaland WILL SEE NO MORE PEACE

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by tommykiwi(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2013
SAYS WHO Who know you for Naija sef, wen you open your BIG mouth dey talk nonsense, well I no blame you....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by tommykiwi(m): 3:28pm On May 07, 2013
paulworld: No be small thing o everybody wan show, so that nigerians go know say him still dey,
ONE LOVE NIGERIA

IF NO ONE CLICK LIKE FOR MY POST nairaland WILL SEE NO MORE PEACE
Guy go boil beans if you no get anytin to contribute here..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by dederocs(m): 3:32pm On May 07, 2013
No thanks to our President,every dick,Tom and Harry now threatens Nigerians...its a shame,our Nation has become a laughing stock.
Our leader listens to everyone,and can not act. A president should be listened to,not to listen to every body that opens their mouth.its shameful.
Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 07, 2013
The outlaw takes his place in history; in times of tyranny and when the law cannot protect the people.
Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by touch4mony: 3:35pm On May 07, 2013
Alfamann: These MASSOB people are beginning to vex me. Na so so talk and no action. He is now threatening of dealing with the outcome of retrial! Meaning retrial can go on first.
STOP TALKING! ACT!
when they start acting like boko boys u will come and start blaming govt and laying cours on them for kill innocent none indigenous igbos cos they will b d target.beta join them now and ask gvt not to play politics with ppl life

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by PopupBlocker: 3:45pm On May 07, 2013
[size=18pt]MasSOBs want their own fair share of amnesty bling bling[/size]
Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 07, 2013
Massob should go and sit down. They should know that the federal govt already know them as toothless bulldogs. After all the threats they won't do anything. We are use to hearing all this.look for something else to say.msheeeeeeeeeew.
Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by ocelot2006(m): 3:50pm On May 07, 2013
Mosquitoes make way less noise than these clowns, but inflict more damage.
Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by Malawian(m): 3:50pm On May 07, 2013
massob has lost a lot of good will in the east. i am not sure they can compell action among Igbos any longer. gone are the days of sit at home protest that even CNN reported. those charlatans dont know how to logically progress their agenda.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by badlaw(f): 3:53pm On May 07, 2013
well massob talk as u like,na naija thing cos am
Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by duality(m): 3:53pm On May 07, 2013
I'm yet to hear of any threat from the south west today.

why?

we got one from the north, SS, now SE. let me wait a little.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by lacasa: 3:54pm On May 07, 2013
Nigeria will NOT KNOW PEACE

#... Typical! undecided
Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by PopupBlocker: 3:56pm On May 07, 2013
Malawian: massob has lost a lot of good will in the east. i am not sure they can compell action among Igbos any longer. gone are the days of sit at home protest that even CNN reported. those charlatans dont know how to logically progress their agenda.

Is Mas-SOB-s' lost and ineffective agenda supposed to surprise Nigeria? grin grin
They're slowing treading the boko haram path, that's if to say they were responsible for several the bomb dropping in Enugu some months ago.
Small small, dem go start to dey bomb their precious Biafra
hmmm not bad, really
I just hope that bokoharam and masSOBs learn to confine their dirty dealings within their tribal compound.
Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by touchmehard: 4:07pm On May 07, 2013
Taaaahhhh! Mechie onu!
Who be this one?
Everybody is now threatening "Nigeria will know no peace if this and that happens or if this or that does not happen" It is you and your family that will know no peace. Rubbish attention seekers.
Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by antiembezzle: 4:08pm On May 07, 2013
dederocs: No thanks to our President,every dick,Tom and Harry now threatens Nigerians...its a shame,our Nation has become a laughing stock.
Our leader listens to everyone,and can not act. A president should be listened to,not to listen to every body that opens their mouth.its shameful.
perhaps, you mean a nebuchadnazzar should be listened to and not listened to his subjects. Remember the horrid days of obj the tribally scarred baboon.
Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by touchmehard: 4:09pm On May 07, 2013
duality: I'm yet to hear of any threat from the south west today.

why?

we got one from the north, SS, now SE. let me wait a little.

Lemme give you one from the South-West: "Nigeria will know no peace if MKO Abiola does not wake up from the dead today" grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wont Know Peace If Uwazuruike Is Retried’ by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:13pm On May 07, 2013
Nigeria's now so chicken that any group can just threaten. Smh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND / Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige / President Buhari To Attend Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.