Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,866 members, 7,973,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:25 AM

Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno (19233 Views)

Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by GoodSamaritan: 9:51pm On May 07, 2013
[quote
author=I.Joan]Scores Feared Dead As Boko-Haram Attack Police
Barracks In Borno

Scores of people were feared killed as gunmen, suspected to be Boko
Haram members attacked a police barracks in the heart of Borno state,
Tuesday.
Details later.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/breaking-news-scores-feared-dead-as-boko-haram-attack-police-barracks-in-borno/[/quote]

I don't know why there are so many soldiers at Lafenwa Barracks, Abeokuta doing nothing but to threaten defenseless civilians. FG should pls send them to Borno State. Their staying at the barracks is useless
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by mrofficial2(m): 10:08pm On May 07, 2013
Nigeria! cry

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by Dogzimalon: 10:29pm On May 07, 2013
Pls where those that will run the armnesty programme or have they run away from naija
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by olumidazz: 10:50pm On May 07, 2013
What is happening to the military, don't we have the likes of the idaigbons, ibbs or the abachas any more? Seems all that are in the military now are toy soldiers, You guys better topple that sick government of joe boy and save our country this anarchious situation they call democracy. Love from me and my family from this part of the world sha..... Smiling sheepishly.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by blaqoracle: 10:55pm On May 07, 2013
nijaspace:

I agree with you. More troops to Brono state pls.
THE BOKO HARAM STRUGGLE HAS MADE THE NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR LOOK LIKE CHILD'S PLAY, ESPECIALLY WHEN OJUKWU RAN AWAY AT THE HEAT OF WAR. OH COWARD!
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by omoyosade(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2013
Its only God can come to our aid. Kai! See d helpless dying!
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by IGBOSON1: 11:27pm On May 07, 2013
blaqoracle: THE BOKO HARAM STRUGGLE HAS MADE THE NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR LOOK LIKE CHILD'S PLAY, ESPECIALLY WHEN OJUKWU RAN AWAY AT THE HEAT OF WAR. OH COWARD!

^^^Care to throw more light on the bolded?......what you mean by 'the boko struggle' vis-à-vis the Nigerian civil war.

Cheers.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by Evankoko(f): 11:44pm On May 07, 2013
Am geting confused.y we neva start civil war2.coz if u know wat causd dat civil war u nw no dat nw we supose dn get civil ward4
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by lumeneng22: 11:52pm On May 07, 2013
So some humans still remain alive in that devil state?
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by ecoli(m): 6:18am On May 08, 2013
ogundokun: .
I think boko haram are killing northerners for voting GEJ

i hate nigeria.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by searay(m): 6:19am On May 08, 2013
Lovetinz:

Did any of you consider the fact that the spambot might have changed the word 'ra.pe' to 'molestation'?
are you a learner? Why must they catch you?
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by obadadamioloun: 7:18am On May 08, 2013
alexchiny: That's no news! We are used to that!
na so since its not happening in ur area u will be used to it
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by initiate: 7:35am On May 08, 2013
olumidazz: What is happening to the military, don't we have the likes of the idaigbons, ibbs or the abachas any more? Seems all that are in the military now are toy soldiers, You guys better topple that sick government of joe boy and save our country this anarchious situation they call democracy. Love from me and my family from this part of the world sha..... Smiling sheepishly.

All d soldiers dat had some balls have been shown d way out wen obasanjo became president. So d ones there now are just like civil defence. Did you hear abt their poor outing in Mali? Veryshameful for a giant

Meanwhile where is amnesty international now? And other human rights groups? Is it only bh u can speak for?
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by PHILONZO(m): 7:37am On May 08, 2013
Good news......
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by Compliance(m): 8:04am On May 08, 2013
Nigeria's victory over boko haram is certain, can't you see. In no far time the tide will turn and boko haram will be part of nigeria's history. Christians are to determine the peace of Nigeria in prayer...we have the PRINCE of PEACE as our father.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by Chynx(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2013
[quote author=Kingsley OGBITI]I want Peace in Nigeria[/quote

Go get it!
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by atasteve: 10:31am On May 08, 2013
may the peace of God envelope my great country , Nigeria in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by tempest01(m): 10:53am On May 08, 2013
Declare a state of emergency in Borno already....Mr GCFR.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by KGB2008: 11:14am On May 08, 2013
Where is Lai Mohammed and Amnesty International?
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by jambonline2013: 11:53am On May 08, 2013
if you cannot see your Result because "You Have No Biometric Verification" call: 08115201122for assistance.
*NOTE : Biometric Verification ends on friday 10th of May 2013.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by pjosh1(m): 12:43pm On May 08, 2013
Mr Aboki: [size=13pt]I'm tired of this type of News, call me when something new starts happening.

**Walks out of thread**
[/size]
NOT UR FAULT!!!BCAUSE U WERE NOT AFFECTED
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by Malawian(m): 4:05pm On May 08, 2013
Yeeyo: Plz yoruba muslim go n preach to northern muslim since u ar readin d same quran plz n plz
dem wan die ? (do you want them dead)
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by lionphil(m): 5:12pm On May 08, 2013
franchizy: I suspect the SE and SW are the members of Boko Haram carrying out this devilish act because islam is a religion of peace and no muslim can shed blood because Allah is against it.

I see dis killings as a gang up to tarnish d image of the muslims by the SE and SW cos in the North, there are too many SE and SW who ve lived here 4 many years and cos of there quest to stain Islam they are been sponsored to claim to b muslims.

Allah will vindicate and expose this evil people one day.

Of all the posts i.have read on Nairaland since its inception, this is by far the most stu.pid. A honourable IDIO.T like this guy has spewed Bird shit from his mouth. Are Bats allowed on nairaland I can't believe pple like this Maggo.t still exist in this world. have u been following thrends at all Are u an Alien?? May d devil forgive u for competing with him Bomboclat IDIO.T

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Meets Daughter Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists(pics) / Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia / Joshua Dariye Decamps To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.