Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,597 members, 7,917,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:55 PM

Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) (20296 Views)

Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) / ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by gramci: 5:39pm On May 07, 2013
dayokanu: Retardeen trying to kiss another man?

What wont cluelessness do to this man

Hate is gradually turning you to a clown

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 07, 2013
Can someone confirm fO̶̲̥̅̊Я̩̥̊ ♍ε̲̣ if his obess son followed him τ̲̅ȍ south Africa?
Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by naptu2: 5:44pm On May 07, 2013
They were simply hugging (that's the way heads of state, particularly on the African Continent, greet each other).
Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by naptu2: 5:45pm On May 07, 2013
ebenezer4o2: Can someone confirm fO̶̲̥̅̊Я̩̥̊ ♍ε̲̣ if his obess son followed him τ̲̅ȍ south Africa?

Obess
Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by Annie2gud(f): 5:48pm On May 07, 2013
Zuma rock.....such a lovely head from the president of yellow card republic of south africa.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by Annie2gud(f): 5:51pm On May 07, 2013
All hail mr clueless.

Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by chrysso83(m): 5:52pm On May 07, 2013
dayokanu: Retardeen trying to kiss another man?

What wont cluelessness do to this man
Exactly what misery has done to ur life. Must you guys insult the president at every given opportunity?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by emudiagaebbah: 5:56pm On May 07, 2013
Most corrupt president. Badluck Jonathan.
Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 5:57pm On May 07, 2013
When would GEJ learn how to wear suit?he complained he was not having shoes,we bought shoes for him,now he is wearing shoes,are we the one that would buy suit for him again?na wetin aunty Patience go come buy for am?maybe na boxer pant.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by Akiika: 6:00pm On May 07, 2013
Shouldn't the host be introducing the visitor to his people and not the other way around.
Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by HezronLorraine(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2013
lion042: Our president has turn to gay, Look he is trying to kiss the man...nawa ooooo
camera caught a wrong.they were about hugging,not kissing.
Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by babymama3: 6:05pm On May 07, 2013
Goodluck Jonathan meka meka o
(As Ikwerre people would say)
We the SS and SE are solidly behind you sir!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by Akpan107(m): 6:06pm On May 07, 2013
val_dee: When did Joseph Zuma become Mbeki? MOD Puhlease

BTW, what do we do now.
...and when did Jacob Zuma become Joseph Zuma?
Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by EyesWideOpen(m): 6:11pm On May 07, 2013
Akpangbon: Some people's blood boils at the mention of GEJ's name and at the sight of his picture.

Not everyone is as paranoid as you!
Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by gilmaro(m): 6:11pm On May 07, 2013
chrysso83:
Exactly what misery has done to ur life. Must you guys insult the president at every given opportunity?

Please ask them for me. Don't know why they hate Gej like this
Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by HezronLorraine(m): 6:12pm On May 07, 2013
I do not get d purpose of jonathan's state visit to SA.wasn't dt Zuma rock of ages(not intended on purpose) in Nigeria a few weeks back on a state visit.why the payback visit,was it to complete some conjugal bliss.oh,now I remember,he went for world economic forum on africa.interesting,but I still don't get y jona feels d urge to grace all dse red carpets himself,learn to send representatives and cut the entourage,you ain't flying us air force 1 with a a personnel for everything.
Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by tarryT(m): 6:14pm On May 07, 2013
@post... Thats my president.
Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by solomon111(m): 6:17pm On May 07, 2013
IYA NGBALI: When would GEJ learn how to wear suit?he complained he was not having shoes,we bought shoes for him,now he is wearing shoes,are we the one that would buy suit for him again?na wetin aunty Patience go come buy for am?maybe na boxer pant.
Is Suit the apparrels of your fore-fathers?
Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 07, 2013
I like the traditional dressing of GEJ. Nigerians are just used to wearing those kind of costumeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! I expected Zuma to be on Zulu's grin grin grin cool cool cool cool
Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by naptu2: 6:24pm On May 07, 2013
Akiika: Shouldn't the host be introducing the visitor to his people and not the other way around.

The usual protocol is that the host introduces the visitor to members of his team, then the visitor introduces the host to members of his delegation.
Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 07, 2013
IYA NGBALI: When would GEJ learn how to wear suit?he complained he was not having shoes,we bought shoes for him,now he is wearing shoes,are we the one that would buy suit for him again?na wetin aunty Patience go come buy for am?maybe na boxer pant.
my sister, he doesnt wear suit. Why didnt you tell obama to put on Agbada? The cloth he wears is decent enough. Period.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 07, 2013
Ewwwww......niccas you gay *in riley's voice*

1 Like

Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by Igwe9(m): 6:35pm On May 07, 2013
Mr. President looks ok in that outfit, and he was actually giving his fellow President a shoulder hug. You dirty minds can twist it the way to suit your evil mind.

Na una own cup of tea!

People can't be objective for once, we can now see how much hatred you have for your fellow human just 'cos he is better than you.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by Tabawababy(f): 6:38pm On May 07, 2013
Yeeeeeeee... Our president go to south africa.
Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by RespectMoneys: 6:38pm On May 07, 2013
obadiah777: WHEN DID JACOB ZUMA BECOME JACOB ZUMU ?
When did jacob Zuma become Jacob Zuma..
When was Jacob Zuma born?
Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by nameo: 6:38pm On May 07, 2013
My LOVELY President..... I LOVE you, Sir

1 Like

Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 07, 2013
Damn! I hate diz man dat dresses like a cow boy..na only diz cloth him get? angry
Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by whoawa(m): 6:42pm On May 07, 2013
Very cute, am only asking God to position me like JONATHAN someday
Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by RespectMoneys: 6:43pm On May 07, 2013
Bia zumu or Zuma u no see all 'em b**ches in Zulu kingdom na GEJ u want huh?
Re: Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) by Gbenge77(m): 6:49pm On May 07, 2013
Here comes the most villified President on the planet!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC / Biafra: INEC Speaks On Calls For Secession, Election Boycott / Amaechi Endorses Awara Biokpomabo, Rivers AAC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.