Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,947 members, 7,879,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:29 AM

Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? (26860 Views)

How To Seduce A Rich Girl / The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by seedord247(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Give her what you can afford ,don't go stealing in order to impress her. It's the intention that count.
I am a rich girl so I know grin

What kind of gift do you want? tongue
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by ibkgab001: 4:09pm On May 08, 2013
Give her a powerful sex drive that she will never forget in her life angry HAkuna Matata
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by maxisfield(f): 4:09pm On May 08, 2013
Breadgrin
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by anulaxad(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2013
Rexsul: She is by far richer than me and she is requesting for a gift 4rm me. What do u think I can gv her that she will appreciate undecided?

DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING,WHEN A WOMAN WANTS A GIFT ALL SHE REALLY WANTS IS EARINGS OR IF THATS TO MUCH
A BRACELET,BUT WITH THE BRACELET I WILL SUGGEST YOU MAKE HER A GREAT MEAL AND THEN GIVE HER A BRACELET,DO NO TAKE HER OUT,MAKE HER A GREAT MEAL.GO FOR OPTION 2.

TRY SPECIAL FRIED RICE(chinese style).BUY JASMINE RICE,SO IT HAS PROPER TASTE,fry the egg,then pour the boiled jasmine rice,then put chicken pork, vegetables and of course spring onions.then the last part you put maggi sauce.
maggi sauce is the main ingredient its also known as soy sauce. maggi sauce is the best asian soy sauce,and because you live in nigeria,maggi sauce will be much more easier to get.mix them all together and fry it well,then give it to your girlfriend, don't give her wine,try non alcoholic fruit wine, a lot of nigerian girls love fruit wine.
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by braxjay(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2013
Lobolintin: give her ur heart

dear Rexsul,
don't follow this advice o , u go lose (21. Always post in proper English. The use of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation is compulsory.)

chei i don break rule 21 embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.

stick to advice of first comment grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Etumgbe(m): 4:10pm On May 08, 2013
Buy her G-string
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Bryancrox(m): 4:12pm On May 08, 2013
Buy her d latest version of private jet
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Lilimax(f): 4:12pm On May 08, 2013
SlyIg: Give am all your papa's land for Village!
grin grin grin
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by luvablesam(m): 4:12pm On May 08, 2013
classic music: askt her to marry u.dats if u got nufin buh luv for her n u ar d right time
marriage isnt a small task o
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by bebe2(f): 4:13pm On May 08, 2013
U see, before the girl ask, dat means u never buy her gift before!

Dnt wait to be asked, pass thru Mr bigs buy her meatpie or even plaintain krisps. U dnt need to be told. Haba!!
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by creativemusic: 4:13pm On May 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by BlackPeni5: 4:13pm On May 08, 2013
Buy her a packet of gold circle... cool
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by moneyhungry(m): 4:15pm On May 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Give her what you can afford ,don't go stealing in order to impress her. It's the intention that count.
^^^ i lorv u.
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 08, 2013
anulaxad:

DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING,WHEN A WOMAN WANTS A GIFT ALL SHE REALLY WANTS IS EARINGS OR IF THATS TO MUCH
A BRACELET,BUT WITH THE BRACELET I WILL SUGGEST YOU MAKE HER A GREAT MEAL AND THEN GIVE HER A BRACELET,DO NO TAKE HER OUT,MAKE HER A GREAT MEAL.GO FOR OPTION 2.

TRY SPECIAL FRIED RICE(chinese style).BUY JASMINE RICE,SO IT HAS PROPER TASTE,fry the egg,then pour the boiled jasmine rice,then put chicken pork, vegetables and of course spring onions.then the last part you put maggi sauce.
maggi sauce is the main ingredient its also known as soy sauce. maggi sauce is the best asian soy sauce,and because you live in nigeria,maggi sauce will be much more easier to get.mix them all together and fry it well,then give it to your girlfriend, don't give her wine,try non alcoholic fruit wine, a lot of nigerian girls love fruit wine.
you're a romantic. embarassed
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by dulphines: 4:18pm On May 08, 2013
Buy her a nice bedding - multicoloured. In Ariaria, Aba, some go for like NGN2,500 only
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 08, 2013
anulaxad:

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by dramendra: 4:19pm On May 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

A simple arts work can do it all abi @rich girl lol
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by An0nimus: 4:19pm On May 08, 2013
uchechuwku: Buy her a puppy. a very lovely one
not all those local breed that will be eating fowl shit oooooo
puppy ko nkita ni grin
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by daguru(m): 4:21pm On May 08, 2013
buy her a book,no one is ever too rich to read

1 Like

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by dontlie: 4:24pm On May 08, 2013
Make we they talk some sence na, old men like una go still they talk rubbish for mouth, this kind thing nor go na. Pls let change our attitude this will help our president to think right and do the right thing. The nigeria we all hope for begins with you and I so let do and say the right words. Thank you
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by LeOstrich: 4:25pm On May 08, 2013
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by V3dash(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2013
Just get her wat u can give.. Cos u only know now..
I've over impress gal, but c me now, she has cut my slippers..
All in ur hand chaaa
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 08, 2013
maxisfield: Breadgrin

Pls , you r good girl, give me ur number and i will supply u with 20 trucks of agege bread... I love girls that r not materialistic wink
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Indifferent(m): 4:28pm On May 08, 2013
Find out when she will be in her period. Then buy Sanitary pad. Her mind wil blow, that you knw her in and out
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by dusty84(m): 4:28pm On May 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
pls dont blow ur trumphet cos i knw d rich ones rarely talk... lipsrsealed
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by software(m): 4:29pm On May 08, 2013
cut your joystick, cook it inside Egusi soup..take it to her with some hot pounded yam..which kind love can surpass that? eh? Goodluck jare... give us an Update..hehehehe ; grin
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 08, 2013
bebe2: U see, before the girl ask, dat means u never buy her gift before!

Dnt wait to be asked, pass thru Mr bigs buy her meatpie or even plaintain krisps. U dnt need to be told. Haba!!

AWUFF go kill u, Imagine " dont wait to be asked" Osho free masters
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 08, 2013
cool cool

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by dahdah: 4:33pm On May 08, 2013
BRA, PANTS
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by moneyhungry(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2013
anulaxad:

^^^ na wa o.
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by bnsheikh(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2013
Give her flower.
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 08, 2013
Handsomeemmy: Don't try to impress her by 'buying a car or house' sometimes, we need the least gift not the outrageous ones.
We need ke?

Are u a babe? Sorry are u a gurl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop / Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.