Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Can You Date Or Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child (6126 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child by butta(m): 7:51am On May 09, 2013
Babe_101: It's hard, yes but do you really love her? If yes, marry her. The fact that she kept and birthed a pregnancy doesn't make her sub-human. Every girl would be a mother today if they had not aborted pregnancies. Besides, what makes you think your so called free and single girl has a good womb? Afterall some men marry free and single ladies and they start praying for the fruit of the womb years into the marriage only for tests to discover that the ladies had damaged wombs, due to series of abortions.
Personally, I've seen a girl that had 2 abortions in 4 months. So, who's the bad one here? Just try to know the truth behind the birth of the child and her present relationship status with the father. If you hear the stories of some of these so called single mothers, you'll even pity them.
Anyways the decision is yours. If you don't want to marry her, tell her now and don't waste her time cos' someone who's man enough would come for her when u're gone.
To all you single mamas out there, don't beat or kill yourselves. The man to love and accept you for you would definitely come. Cheers
women enemies of themselves hope u have not had an abortion as well because u all are all d same

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 09, 2013
I wonder who are responsible for these pregnancies being aborted ,spirit men I guess. Most of these abortions Are funded by the same people that are here Yelling "off with her head". humans will never seize to amaze themselves.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 09, 2013
byvan: I wonder who are responsible for these pregnancies being aborted ,spirit men I guess. Most of these abortions Are funded by the same people that are here Yelling "off with her head". humans will never seize to amaze themselves.

I know how careful I have been throughout my life in that respect so no, I cannot deal with the wahala of people who chose to be too careless with theirs.

Anyway, make I no talk sha... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child by KnegroDamus: 12:18am On May 10, 2013
^lol..... im asuming 2buff is one of those men.
byvan: I wonder who are responsible for these pregnancies being aborted ,spirit men I guess. Most of these abortions Are funded by the same people that are here Yelling "off with her head". humans will never seize to amaze themselves.
Who is the fool here... the man who bleeped you and left, or you who got the baby? When will yall start taking responsibility for yourselves.

[size=15pt]This is not 50/50, you control what enters your body.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child by temmytujay: 2:21pm On May 10, 2013
well... its ur family that u will have to consider and make them know how much u care and love the lady...its nt about kid its about happiness, if ur immediate family your mum, dad and sibblings has agreed.. then screw anybody and go for ur woman
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 10, 2013
2buff: It is more complex than a lit of you make it out to be.
You are not just dating or marrying her and her little gift of joy, you are ALSO marrying the nigga that got all up in there.
Do you seriously think that nigga will just dissappear from the picture? He can't, even if he wanted to.

The child will always want to connect with his her real father when he she grows up. Its deep, long stretching stuff.
Certainly not for the unprepared....or the idealist.

Personally i would say thats a move only for older men who can't afford the years to be starting from that fresh point anymore.
and if you were the one with the baby mama? How will that one be handled?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 10, 2013
KnegroDamus: ^lol..... im asuming 2buff is one of those men. Who is the fool here... the man who bleeped you and left, or you who got the baby? When will yall start taking responsibility for yourselves.

[size=15pt]This is not 50/50, you control what enters your body.[/size]
its still his seed undecided he still has to be responsible for it
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 10, 2013
mondi_cheeks: and if you were the one with the baby mama? How will that one be handled?

Then I wouldn't blame a girl for not wanting to go into something serious with me BECAUSE of that fact.
I wouldn't hold a grudge, because it's not fair to her and that is not what she has planned for her life.
It wasn't her that was taking the dick to have the child, so she is definitely not obligated to have to deal with that for the rest of her life.

I can't force the consequences of my ramboncious life on anyone else unless they choose to accept it of their own free will and I will certainly not start saying things like she isn't a "real woman" like most women in that situation start saying. I.e. "If he a real man he would look past the child" and all that rubbish. The women who say such crap further fuel the argument that women generally have issues owning up to and accepting the consequences of their own actions, relegating the fixing/toleration of their personal issue/life consequences as something "anyone would have to be pathetic to avoid dealing with for them".

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 10, 2013
2buff:
The women who say such crap further fuel the argument that women generally have issues owning up to and accepting the consequences of their own actions, relegating the fixing/toleration of their personal issue/life consequences as something "anyone would have to be pathetic to avoid dealing with for them".
well I thought by having the children and giving them parental care they need, will be showing how responsible they are though undecided
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 10, 2013
mondi_cheeks: well I thought by having the children and giving them parental care they need, will be showing how responsible they are though undecided

That's one way to look at it, but on the other hand IT IS their child and IT IS their responsibility. What it is NOT is someone ELSE's responsibility, especially for someone who, currently, being with a child is not in their current short term plans. Unless the person has no such plans, expecting them to drop it all and carry your situation is highly unreasonable. If they chose to, then you know they love you. If they don't, then it is not necessarily that they don't love you, but they simply have life goals that conflict with your reality.

Raising a child is no joke and requires certain things to be in place, especially for a young man.

ALSO, it's like psychological polygamy. The "other man/woman" will always have a place in your family one way or another. It's too complex.... unnecessarily so, given the availability of PRIME singleton women available.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child by wazobiaforu(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2013
You can't marry someone That have a child but you can marry someone without womb

I almost talk with aggression seeing people way of thinking in this age, I can marrrrry her, some people are talking because their own relationship failed in the past,

Op it has show that you really like the lady, I don't see any big reason holding you back, go ahead and be happy with her

Most people have spend more than 10 years in a marriage and could not produce one single child and they will not have one till end of world because the wife has removed her womb, but just because she does not have a child she look perfect to the husband,

I will suggest you should not tell your mum now, conclude in your mind that she is all you want first, settle downbefore telling your mum, our parent sometime are bias because of the love they have for us and you should know that they don't know it all also
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 10, 2013
^^^ To each his own. Like I said, if one were an older gentleman yet to settle (I'm guessing that's you?), that might be something worth considering, but it is certainly out of the question at this stage in my life, and I know for a fact that it will not get to a point where this consideration even becomes necessary. That's just me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child by KnegroDamus: 2:41pm On May 17, 2013
I will never understand how some guys date women with kids... its ok if you are old, with kids of your own, but a young man?

That indicates severe low self esteem to me...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture / Lady Gets The Insult Of Her Life Over Birthday Photo / 10 Things Girls With No Edges Can Relate To [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.