Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,453 members, 7,944,254 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) (17301 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Photos : Gov. Rochas Welcomes Buhari With Joy As President-elect Visits Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by ekoilee: 4:06am On May 08, 2013

8 Likes

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by ekoilee: 4:24am On May 08, 2013
Just look at the joy and pride on the man's face? He's obviously happy and comfortable with his decision and new political party.

Sometimes you have to drop the zeros and get with the HEROES..

I fell so happy for the people of Imo state..

32 Likes

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Kairoseki77: 4:40am On May 08, 2013
What was this event for?
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:22am On May 08, 2013
Best igbo governor...

20 Likes

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by whiteeyes: 5:26am On May 08, 2013
Let the union begin. Wish you a successful honeymoon that'll produce triplets or more but not through cesearean pls

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by MrGlobe(m): 5:32am On May 08, 2013
This is the clown ndi IMO voted? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Honestly I think Rochas is mentally challenged. His actions are unbecoming of a stable person. Lets see how his romance with Amala People Congress (APC) goes.

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Adejoro74: 5:50am On May 08, 2013
eko ilee: Just look at the joy and pride on the man's face? He's obviously happy and comfortable with his decision and new political party.

Sometimes you have to drop the zeros and get with the HEROES..

I fell so happy for the people of Imo state..
Rochas will be the Apc candidate. iam happy for igbo prople

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:52am On May 08, 2013
This man has elected to progress in error. Why has he refused to be a good student of history?
Ndigbo and Hausa/fulani are always on either side of the political divide, but bury the hatchet whenever they want to forge a common front. It is not same with yorubas. You only have to tell the Imo (uninformed) electorates that Rochas has brought Awolowo's party and that will be the end of him, politically!
Rochas has allowed his ambition to blind him. The APC does not trust him and Adams Oshiomhole enough to assign a big role to them in 2015. Reason is that they are made men (in their fields) b4 joining the party and are using the party to achieve their personal goals instead of allowing the party use them to achieve its goals.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Idokojimmy: 5:55am On May 08, 2013
Gathering of thieves and rascals. That's why Imo people were not captured.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by MrGlobe(m): 5:58am On May 08, 2013
utumunta: This man has elected to progress in error. Why has he refused to be a good student of history?
Ndigbo and Hausa/fulani are always on either side of the political divide, but bury the hatchet whenever they want to forge a common front. It is not same with yorubas. You only have to tell the Imo (uninformed) electorates that Rochas has brought Awolowo's party and that will be the end of him, politically!
Rochas has allowed his ambition to blind him. The APC does not trust him and Adams Oshiomhole enough to assign a big role to them in 2015. Reason is that they are made men (in their fields) b4 joining the party and are using the party to achieve their personal goals instead of allowing the party use them to achieve its goals.
Exactly, the clown has done enough damage to his political career. There is absolutely no way Amala People Congress can win governorship election in IMO in 2015. Its impossible. No SE state can trust APC with governorship. Not even Ngige

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Temismith(f): 6:12am On May 08, 2013
I will comment later.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 6:29am On May 08, 2013
Mr. Globe:

Exactly, the clown has done enough damage to his political career. There is absolutely no way Amala People Congress can win governorship election in IMO in 2015. Its impossible. No SE state can trust APC with governorship. Not even Ngige

Your level of tribalism disgusts me. Imolites are intellectually developed and are not in same league as people like you. Have you ever asked yourself why PDP was unable to rig themselves into power in Imo State.

35 Likes

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by omenka(m): 6:48am On May 08, 2013
Inteligent jolly fellows. cool
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by mrofficial2(m): 6:52am On May 08, 2013
Fingers crossed
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by MrGlobe(m): 6:57am On May 08, 2013
Abagworo:

Your level of tribalism disgusts me. Imolites are intellectually developed and are not in same league as people like you. Have you ever asked yourself why PDP was unable to rig themselves into power in Imo State.
Let me tell you, imo people are not as dumb as you. APGA was part of the reasons Okorocha won that election. Imo is almost like the last place in the SE where an Amala Party will win guber elections. watch and see what happens in 2015. Anyway everybody on nairaland know you always reason through your anus and can never be Logical

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Aderostock(m): 6:59am On May 08, 2013
Mr. Globe:

It pains u very much! U have allowed tribalism to reduce you to this unintellectual level. U will recant this after 2015. Bigotry at his peak

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Orjioorji(f): 7:01am On May 08, 2013
we the Imolites we vote beyond party..we go for the content not the container.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by chino24: 7:08am On May 08, 2013
Mr. Globe:

Let me tell you, imo people are not as dumb as you. APGA was part of the reasons Okorocha won that election. Imo is almost like the last place in the SE where an Amala Party will win guber elections. watch and see what happens in 2015. Anyway everybody on nairaland know you always reason through your anus and can never be Logical

Leave that clown, he has forgot so soon that if it was not for Obi, that imbe called roachas would not have won the election against ohakin.

Imo state has gone to the rascals and boko bois ..what a state without values. I see Agbaso winning the next governorship election.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Symphony007: 7:20am On May 08, 2013
I don't think the PDP bosses will loose any sleep over an inconsequential confused governour decamping infact they'll beam with glee when he starts rubbing off his lunacy on ACN...when they'll loose sleep is if ameachi decamps, then there's trouble.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by rolchi(m): 7:39am On May 08, 2013
Symphony007: I don't think the PDP bosses will loose any sleep over an inconsequential confused governour decamping infact they'll beam with glee when he starts rubbing off his lunacy on ACN...when they'll loose sleep is if ameachi decamps, then there's trouble.

You have a point here!
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by BarryX(m): 9:57am On May 08, 2013
"IT IS TRUE", Political space in Nigeria is really broadening by the day,Let us see what this alliance holds for the country politics , APC spreading their tentacles to the east says much about how the "progressives" are advancing from the regional bloc as it were to a more national look , hoping the PDP ain't relenting in forging a better party also. We from the neutral stand-point are watching and expecting politics to be played the way we see It played in stronger democracies around the world with strong internal democracy and sound political ideologies come 2015 that is if We still exist as a nation that is
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by omiobo: 10:14am On May 08, 2013
Spectators una get problem o sha! Politics is a game,let the best player win. Those nairalanders analyzing
base on sentiment and tribalism are only making noise,their polluted opinions will disappear into the thin air like a smoke when the time comes.

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:19am On May 08, 2013
Abagworo:

nwanne gwa m okwu!

Ndi Imo kwenu!
Ndi Imo Kwezuonu! Iyaaaa! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:23am On May 08, 2013
Mr. Globe:

You have no right to speak for Imo people! and FYI, APGA did not make Rochas win any election. In order not to turn this thread to an Imo -Anambra feud, i advice you and your anambra brothers to watch your utterances.

8 Likes

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by ayox2003: 10:52am On May 08, 2013
Among all Igbos, this man would be the first to be the President of this country because he smiles with every tribe. Once the Hausas and Yorubas are comfortable with you, the world is yours.

I believe the late Ojukwu, who contested presidential elections three times, couldn't win even South-south because they didn't trust him. He wanted to be the president of Nigeria, yet all his moves were solely for the Easterners. Rochas is a wise man who knows that life is not about being conservative when the level of your success largely depends on others.

Frawzey

24 Likes

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 11:04am On May 08, 2013
Mr. Globe:

We are not and can never be in the same league my friend. You stink of ethnic chauvinism and I have never been a party to that. Rochas was and is still a man of the people who could have still won as an independent candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Tittos: 11:31am On May 08, 2013
Who is that guy wearing all black at the second left..He needs to go and change his outfit.Looks like someone about to be carried by the brEeze with that kind of outfit..

1 Like

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:43am On May 08, 2013
This man is obviously not a good student of history. Of what electoral value are these aliens he brought to Owerri? How would his fraternisation with these parochial regionalists appeal to the sensibilities of Imo voters? There is no doubt that PDP would reclaim the state in 2015. The devil you know is always a more comforting option than a coalition of devils you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by preciousoz: 11:54am On May 08, 2013
Lived in Owerri throughout Ohakimm's tenure, witnessed the last campaign and election can say confidently that Imolites voted Rochas not APGA. Infact prior to the emergence of Rochas, it was a contest between Ararume's CAN vs Ohakims PDP.

APGA should be lamenting by now as they are about to be wiped out of existence. I say this because Ikemba is no more to plead with the people of Anambra as his last wish have already been granted.

Judging by the way Ngige defeated the mighty Akunyili with both state and federal machinery behind Her, I just Pity APGA.

Please note that without IKEMBA, Obi lacks the. Carisma/Courage/Eloquesnce/Support of Ngige.

RIP APGA.

13 Likes

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by MrGlobe(m): 11:56am On May 08, 2013
berem!:
You have no right to speak for Imo people! and FYI, APGA did not make Rochas win any election. In order not to turn this thread to an Imo -Anambra feud, i advice you and your anambra brothers to watch your utterances.
coming from a Yoruba woman who posted a senseless and useless thread that says Yoruba will decide 2015 elections, I think I'll pass
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by dayokanu(m): 12:03pm On May 08, 2013
The best Ndigbo governor has joined the progressives

That shows there is hope after all

Imo ko ni baje oo

By the time Chris Nwabueze Ngie wins Anambra and Rochas wins 2nd term in Imo.

All those APGA-PDP would hide for bush

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Vado(m): 12:21pm On May 08, 2013
Oshiomole sha, always looking serious and pissed. Who u mad at sire?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Upholds Akpabio's Election / Rivers Assembly: APC Members Stage Walkout Over Imposition Of Minority Leader / CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.