Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Could This Message Be From Etisalat In Response To Saka "I Don Port O" Advert? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Could This Message Be From Etisalat In Response To Saka "I Don Port O" Advert? (947 Views)

See The Hilarious Text I Received From Etisalat / Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges / Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could This Message Be From Etisalat In Response To Saka "I Don Port O" Advert? by caukerzee(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2013
Page 44 DAILY SUN Monday, May 6, 2013.
Mobile Number portability Debate
Dance and Laugh....
But Beyond the Marketing Comedy

What are the Real Benefits of MNP?

Yes it is good to "Port", at least now. The costomer has a choice.
But before you "Port", don,t be deceived by marketing comedy

"Port" out out of any network that keeps adding numbers without taking care of you
and "Port" into
¤ A network that is not congested, one that does not take you for granted and gives you real value for your money

¤ Base your decision on what is tangible and do not dance away your right to choose.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel To Stop BB Plan On Non-bb Devices / Glo Bumpa Tariff - Subscribers Get 200% Instant Recharge Bonus / How To Install 2go On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.