Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,094 members, 7,939,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) (49272 Views)

Photos: Check Out Kylie Jenner $2.7mil Calabasas Home {pictures Here} / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by sucess001(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2013
Fhemmmy:

This kinda topics generate traffic and that is what any web developer is looking for.

there are better topics that will generate similar traffic which re never considered for the frontpage...
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Localtrouble: 6:45pm On May 09, 2013
Eish..the gas cooker doesn't have a lid to start with and is that 'mummy's pot' she's cooking with? Haaa!! Thought she had pressure pots like muah grin
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Najwal: 8:35pm On May 09, 2013
ROSYL: What's the need of cooking rice + spagehtti?who does that? That's how they stuff their guts, and expand their intestines with starchy food? 2moro, they will start writing nonsense"I'm proud to be curvy" I have big bones" I was born big"
Ini Edo and co, pls next time try garnishing your spagehtti with veggies not with rice!
Yuuuuk! I can't go close to this kind of food,packed with 1million calories + plenty saturated fat, even at gun point.

Health is life.
na wa o, babe u harsh o! Laf wan kill me here. U too correct. cheesy
ROSYL: What's the need of cooking rice + spagehtti?who does that? That's how they stuff their guts, and expand their intestines with starchy food? 2moro, they will start writing nonsense"I'm proud to be curvy" I have big bones" I was born big"
Ini Edo and co, pls next time try garnishing your spagehtti with veggies not with rice!
Yuuuuk! I can't go close to this kind of food,packed with 1million calories + plenty saturated fat, even at gun point.

Health is life.
na wa o, babe u harsh o! Laf wan kill me here. U too correct.lol
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 09, 2013
"A picture of CFCfan cooking tuwo shinkafa" grin
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by whiteroses(f): 1:33am On May 10, 2013
Werey girl , look at her turkey neck and she go dump another gutter of pasta in it? why is she shouting she is curvy and proud ? if salisu our house boy cook this mess i will strangle him. whats that?
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Abrakhan: 4:43am On May 10, 2013
Abeg this is not our food are we Oyibos. o ya bring African dish na.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Naruba: 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
Practice make perfect,Keep trying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Alex Bares Cleavage In Makeup Photo / We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.