Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,164 members, 7,887,391 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:08 AM

Need Advice On The Construction Of A 4 Bed Room Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need Advice On The Construction Of A 4 Bed Room Bungalow (372 Views)

DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] / Price Reduce 4 bed room 2 seating room Bungalow for sale / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice On The Construction Of A 4 Bed Room Bungalow by babmoll77: 5:19pm On May 08, 2013
I would be starting a 4 bed room bungalow buiding construction in August on a Plot of Land in Ajah.
I would like any advice on what my buiding cost would be, My Budget, Expenses and any Positive advice
regarding how to go about the construction of the buiding to maximise cost?

(1) (Reply)

3 Plots Together For Sale @ Lekki Scheme 2 / Blk Of 4 Flats And Land For Sale / To Let 4brm Duplex Wit Mini Flat Bq At Ogudu Gra 2.2m Cal 07034770232

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.