Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,390 members, 7,947,646 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

Be Quiet! The Gods Are Having A Conference - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Quiet! The Gods Are Having A Conference (1257 Views)

Why Having A Phd Is A Waste – Bishop Oyedepo / How Many Gods Are There, One Or Many? / Why Are Our Christian Leaders Quiet On This Fuel Subsidy Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Quiet! The Gods Are Having A Conference by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2013
The Gods are planing future construction plans for the ever-expanding Universe. cool

1 Like

Re: Be Quiet! The Gods Are Having A Conference by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 08, 2013
See this one,

You are complaining about christians being white slaves

You don become Egyptian slave abi?

Shey Osiris, Isis and Amun ra can speak Hausa?
Re: Be Quiet! The Gods Are Having A Conference by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2013
Abeg they are Pagan Gods. Amun Ra = Sarkin ALjanu = Olodumare = Chukwu ,etc.

Anhur = Ogun = Babban Mazan = Mercury, etc. .

Anyways I cannot convert to Egyptian religion even if i want to. That version is meant for only Egyptian and Nubian and Bejawi peoples.

but I can worship the Gods since they are similar to mine. just different names and structure.
Re: Be Quiet! The Gods Are Having A Conference by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 08, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Abeg they are Pagan Gods. Amun Ra = Sarkin ALjanu = Olodumare = Chukwu ,etc.

Anhur = Ogun = Babban Mazan = Mercury, etc. .

Anyways I cannot convert to Egyptian religion even if i want to. That version is meant for only Egyptian and Nubian and Bejawi peoples.

but I can worship the Gods since they are similar to mine. just different names and structure.

Just pulling your leg, pagan.

Just seeing how you would react to the criticism wink
Re: Be Quiet! The Gods Are Having A Conference by 1MCN: 8:27pm On May 08, 2013
We cant keep quiet my brov. We dont acknowledge these gods. So maybe this instruction was to Egyptians, Ethopians, Greeks, Syrians, and their neigbours.
Re: Be Quiet! The Gods Are Having A Conference by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Just pulling your leg, pagan.

Just seeing how you would react to the criticism wink

I know bro.

you know I would react with an explanation. smiley

sometimes I use insults, but those are generally reserved for the stubborn, who see with their mouth and talk with their eyes. .
Re: Be Quiet! The Gods Are Having A Conference by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 08, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I know bro.

you know I would react with an explanation. smiley

sometimes I use insults, but those are generally reserved for the stubborn, who see with their mouth and talk with their eyes. .

Cool.

Shame that Islam has destroyed Egypts culture though
Re: Be Quiet! The Gods Are Having A Conference by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2013
1MCN: We cant keep quiet my brov. We dont acknowledge these gods. So maybe this instruction was to Egyptians, Ethopians, Greeks, Syrians, and their neigbours.

nah Ethiopians Ancient Greeks, AsSyrians, etc., had their own separate versions.

bu its ok make all the noise you want. but remember, jesus. for he is dead.
Re: Be Quiet! The Gods Are Having A Conference by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:37pm On May 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Cool.

Shame that Islam has destroyed Egypts culture though

yeahh true that. That was 1 hell of an advanced religion for its time. give it another 1000 yrs and by now we would be in the 31st Century. some of the finest scholars came out of that school and their Universities in Alexandria, Cairo, etc. After christianity they destroyed all the Universities and burnt down all the libraries and formal education on science, etc., (anything other than xtian reliigon), was outlawed. but traces remain. example is the Zar spirits worshipped by the Nubians and Nile EGyptian farmers and lower class.

also here is some interesting info about the Beja of Sudan/Egypt/Erithrea:

Some qamhat bishari kiji BEJA clans worshiped a pantheon of deities including Qebui, Saa, Meskhenet, Sekhmet, Nefertem, Maahes, Menhit and Mut , well into the 19th century. Their attachment to Paganism is credited as a major factor in their eventual extermination during ottoman times

Even now, Bejas believe that they are the descendants of Sekhmet and her human consort. Some Egyptian Bejawi clans believe that they are descendants of Maahes Warrior Chiefs of High Priests of Amun at Thebes . Priest-Kings Pinedjem I, Psusennes I and Osorkon the Elder and their armies are believed to be the ancestors of Egypt's Western Desert Bejawi. Omdas Sheikh Qamhat Khawr al`allaqi was last remnant of one of Egypt's oldest surviving lineages. His death in 1936 was widely considered the death knell for the Qamhat Bisharin. Egyptologist Heinrich Brugsch traced Qamhat Khawr kiji tribal clans through female lines to the 20th Dynasty Wehem Mesut. Egyptologist Zakaria Goneim traced their ancestress mother to an even earlier dynasty.

King Qamhat was Omdas chief of the northern Beja people. He dined together with Emperor Shōwa in France and Prince Wilhelm of Prussia often accompanied King Qamhat on trips through Europe, Russia and Egypt. He was murdered by political rivals loyal to Mustafa el-Nahhas.

Re: Be Quiet! The Gods Are Having A Conference by 419forlife: 4:08pm On May 09, 2013

my gods strike dem out now make dem knoa!
Re: Be Quiet! The Gods Are Having A Conference by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 09, 2013
Pagan lol cool
Re: Be Quiet! The Gods Are Having A Conference by tobechi74: 7:08pm On May 09, 2013
gooooddddddddsssss, i greeeet unaaaaaaaaa.so d noise we dey make dey disturbb una. Try using earpiece.

(1) (Reply)

Some Issues With The Nigerian Church / Selamat Hari Raya 2015 Pantun Poems In Malay Arabic / Shari'ah Intelligence Course In Lagos, Sep/oct By Dr. Jasser Auda(canada)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.