Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:30 AM

PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man (30069 Views)

How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? / My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help / Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man by angelcj: 10:12pm On May 08, 2013
Police in Lexington Missouri have charged Felicity Marmaduke, a 38 year old mortuary worker with desecration of the dead and necrophilia after becoming pregnant by one of her clients...

She is now being held on a $250,000 bond. According to a statement made to police by Marmaduke, the alleged victim experienced a post mortem erection while being bathed. (This is where you science majors come in and please explain how this is possible by commenting below.)

While she was alone with the dead man, Marmaduke straddled him and proceeded to have sex with him. Much to her surprise, the alleged victim came to orgasm after several minutes.

While receiving a routine medical exam a few weeks later, Marmaduke had a positive pregnancy test. Police were immediately notified after she confessed as to how her pregnancy came about.
She was arrested without incident in her trailer home a few blocks from the mortuary.

What makes this whole situation worse is that Marmaduke plans to sue the dead man’s estate for child support.
Lord have mercy on this poor woman’s soul and her unborn child. How are you going to even explain to your child how he/she was created? I just can’t get over the fact that a dead man could still have erections.
What do you guys think can this really happen.
source http://revealzone..com/2013/05/pictured-woman-gets-pregnant-after.html

Re: PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man by azeeza(f): 10:16pm On May 08, 2013
Film trick!!!
Re: PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 08, 2013
Thanks for making me laugh.
Re: PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man by 190: 10:19pm On May 08, 2013
damn that corpse must have been really active during his life

2 Likes

Re: PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 08, 2013
She berra start praying that no maggot enter her pum pum lipsrsealed
Re: PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man by Idowuogbo(f): 10:23pm On May 08, 2013
Nonsense and japanjantis!

Na half man half Ghost she go born? undecided

1 Like

Re: PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man by Scarpon(m): 11:08pm On May 08, 2013
oyibo people will never stop to amaze us

1 Like

Re: PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man by chreldb(m): 11:27pm On May 08, 2013
Ha ha ha very funny... next!
Re: PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man by Abbey2sam(m): 1:37am On May 09, 2013
I finally laughed, tank you

1 Like

Re: PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man by whatzbyafria(m): 5:48am On May 09, 2013
hahahahahahahaha...who would have known having when the story of this woman having sex with a dead, AA dude came out would result in pregnancy? LWKM4HO
Re: PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man by Nobody: 5:53am On May 09, 2013
Actuall, I once read that sperm is still viable for up to 72 hours after death.
Re: PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man by Nobody: 6:05am On May 09, 2013
Cori_corde: Actuall, I once read that sperm is still viable for up to 72 hours after death.

[size=13pt]It is. Sperm can be harvested within those 72 hours, but an attention can't lol. An attention is caused by increased blood flow. A pumping heart is required for increased blood flow. As his was no longer pumping.... lol.

The story is old and false.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man by segsxpendable(m): 6:12am On May 09, 2013
her name sounds like a woman from the east...#no offense#...
Re: PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man by Mynd44: 6:42am On May 09, 2013
This is as fake as Nickki Minaj's........
Re: PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man by Temismith(f): 7:04am On May 09, 2013
She ma don dey resemble dead body na. Watin she rob for face like dt tin wey dem dey use preserve dead body.
Re: PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man by ovalrose(f): 7:27am On May 09, 2013
She is pregnant with the Antichrist.
Re: PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man by Mynd44: 7:59am On May 09, 2013
ovalrose: She is pregnant with the Antichrist.
Smh.....
Re: PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man by nairaman66(m): 9:25am On May 09, 2013
The man is dead.. But his jolly?? I think may still be alive and kicking.. wink
Re: PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man by gabinogem(m): 7:24am On May 26, 2015
Funny false tale... I believe she's fabricating the story to gain fame.
Re: PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man by Mekus68: 10:50am On May 26, 2015
Its possible. It happened in Lagos in 1932.

Dont ask me if I was born then.
Re: PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man by mrpackager(m): 11:33am On May 26, 2015
adonbilivit .........bocoz...........

*DEAD MAN CAN HE HAD AN ERECTION
*ITZ WEIRD FOR A DEAD MAN TO EJACULATE

BUH anywish way.....THAT Lady/woman in question ehnnnn.......... lipsrsealed *COMMENT RESERVD............

(1) (Reply)

She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. / Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist / Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.