Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,975 members, 7,966,629 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:31 PM

How To Access Anything And Also To Know If An Image Has Been Altered - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Access Anything And Also To Know If An Image Has Been Altered (531 Views)

How To Know If Your Laptop Is Refurbish / Identify Fake Profiles On Facebook Using Google Image Search / Web Page Pictures Can Be Altered By Various Distortions Like Shine, Gloom, Or Op (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Access Anything And Also To Know If An Image Has Been Altered by HACKER001: 10:55pm On May 08, 2013
I have a step by step guide to hack almost anything that can be hacked
I can teach you how to know if a picture is edited digitally, how to
know if any image has been altered at all, what program was used to
alter the picture, how to know the origin or a picture, if it was
gotten from facebook, you will know, if it was taken with a phone or
camera, you will know and what camera or phone was used will also be
know, i will give you a demonstration.
TAKE A PICTURE OF ANYTHING AND SEND ME THE IMAGE , I WILL TELL YOU THE
FOLLOWING ABOUT THE PICTURE.
1) what camera was used
2) when it was taken
3)if it was altered by a computer or not, e.t.c
What i have is simple, yet very important for those who need it, i can show you how to trace email for free, you would be able to know where an email came from and the ip address too.
I can show you how to know if a picture has been altered! where it was taken and which type of camera was used, yes, all these details are contained in a picture, I can show you how to do encryption and decryption of data, i will show you how to i have pdf books on most of these things and they are self explanatory.
I can teach you how to do alot of cool stuff.
Tell me the things you would love to learn.
mkwemka@gmail.com

HOW TO HACK and also To know if an image has been altered
Re: How To Access Anything And Also To Know If An Image Has Been Altered by juri: 11:06pm On May 08, 2013
Am interested,is it for free.?
Re: How To Access Anything And Also To Know If An Image Has Been Altered by HACKER001: 12:27am On May 09, 2013
email me lets talk there.

(1) (Reply)

The 5G Will Be Crazy-fast Wireless. Tested In New York City / Original Dell Inspiron Mini Laptop With Hp Printer All At... / Ms-9a29 Provides Flawless Cool Solution In Its Ultra-compact Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.