Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office (13322 Views)

Remembering The Fuel Subsidy Removal Of 2012 / *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Okonjo-Iweala On Forbes List Of Most Powerful Women Of 2012 (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by Nobody: 10:10am On May 09, 2013
konn: this man should let by gone be by gone he should thank God he was not in the house the day the incidence happened if not he will not be here talking of compesation today

Put yourself in his shoes, I bet you would've reacted in a worse manner. This is pure injustice and some things can only happen in Nigeria. If I were a lawyer, I'll be the queen of torts. I hate cheating and above all, Dana air sucks! Why are folks still flying them ? ? ?

nb: [s]I hope I didn't break them g.a.d.d.em rules[/s] wink

1 Like

Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by Nobody: 10:13am On May 09, 2013
That man needs the help of bok boys (boko haram) or Niger Delta militants to help him cripple Dana's operation.this would make them understand wassup..I honestly feel like crying reading this.
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by bros856: 10:13am On May 09, 2013
@Konn, You are not right to say Let by gone be by gone. If you not poor then you will know what it means to set things up and a plane crash into it. Dana can pay so let them pay him. At least lets behave like human. They guy and his family are still alive so it has nothing to do with the death.
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by hardbody: 10:13am On May 09, 2013
konn: this man should let by gone be by gone he should thank God he was not in the house the day the incidence happened if not he will not be here talking of compesation today

You are a dummy. May his fate befall you in the name of whatever you believe in. It is nincompoops like you that encourage people to perpetuate injustice. The man is claiming what is his right and you are talking about death. Infact, even if he were to be dead, his rights will still not be extinguished, his survivors could and should push for those rights. maggots like you make me sick to the pith of my stomach.

Abeg make una no ban me. Na vex do me. I no go do am again.

3 Likes

Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by otokx(m): 10:15am On May 09, 2013
DANA should reach an amicable settlement with him even if it means paying him 20 million a year for the next 20 years of his life.
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by lukaino(m): 10:20am On May 09, 2013

SOME MOTHERS REALLY DO HAVE THEM
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by Nobody: 10:24am On May 09, 2013

You should borrow some sense even ants are wiser than you

1 Like

Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by Cestmoi1(f): 10:31am On May 09, 2013
fpeter:

silly! you just commented dude undecided
my tots exactly!
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by Dogzimalon: 10:32am On May 09, 2013
konn: this man should let by gone be by gone he should thank God he was not in the house the day the incidence happened if not he will not be here talking of compensation today

koon please dont post when u dont have anything good to comment abeg.
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by Josh316(m): 10:45am On May 09, 2013
Who is this Corporal Giwa Mohammed? He seems mentally unfit to be in the police force and should be fired sharply! Assaulting two people within the same vicinity? Haba!!!
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by zumbigbo(m): 10:49am On May 09, 2013
Police assault PUNCHman

As our correspondent was taking pictures of the drama at Dana office, a police corporal, Giwa Mohammed, dragged him by the shirt and seized his telephone.

He further threatened to kill our correspondent.

Police boko mentality...reason why the police and public do not crossover in terms of support.

How on earth can a paid civil servant threaten to kill someone who he is meant to serve.

Pastor - go collect RPG/gunship and boobytrap bomb - tie around body and go back - violence not only begets but factors up in a Naija context.

1 Like

Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by nelsn(m): 10:54am On May 09, 2013
[quote
author=konn]this man should let by gone be by gone he should thank God
he was not in the house the day the incidence happened if not he will
not be here talking of compesation today[/quote]ANOTHER BLOCK HEAD?
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by freecocoa(f): 10:56am On May 09, 2013
You must be high on watery cow dung.

Like how stup!d are you?
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by Walexsammy(m): 10:58am On May 09, 2013
bros856: @Konn, You are not right to say Let by gone be by gone. If you not poor then you will know what it means to set things up and a plane crash into it. Dana can pay so let them pay him. At least lets behave like human. They guy and his family are still alive so it has nothing to do with the death.
, abe g tell dem.... Who are all dis biggot saying let by gone be by gone. Just becus he wasn't in his house then nw mean he should settle for lesss... Shm, instead of dem say dis government has failed us dey are sayin nonsense. 'God knows the best' chai.. Dem go jst carry religion for head pass the whitemen wey even bring the religion to us
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by dowjones(m): 11:01am On May 09, 2013
Samelfisha: Property worth N500MILLA deztroy by plane nd 153 people died....
U came awt for them to pay yha moni..u hav been iqnore, dizrepected, infact uncivilse..
Diz case should be taken to Boko Haram dy knw hw to handle pple like yhuuu...
Gawd save yhuu. U ar nt in dat buildinqq wen d plane crash
Oya cum Nairaland cum cwollectt ya moni

You type like an EPIC RETARDD !

3 Likes

Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by Nobody: 11:04am On May 09, 2013
Picollothedon: .. I cant believe u said he should let by gone be by gone, and what is going to live on, after all his life investment is distroyed by the airline, and even yet, they turn it to come today come tomorrow, and the insurance companies will be encouraging people to insure their property, when they are not ready to pay any insurance damage fees. Shot up, if u dont know what to say...idiot with very little brain

WHAT OF THE OFFERING
ABI THE PLANE KILL HIM MEMBERS JOIN?
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by Nobody: 11:07am On May 09, 2013
More Grease to Omowumi's elbow
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by xtayle(m): 11:08am On May 09, 2013
aku626: To say let by gone be by gone r u serious?? U read the old man was holding back tears, do you know what it is for other people to pay your children school fees? May God not allow anyone in this forum to beg for bread. I pray justice prevail if his claims are real.

His claims are real. He's a Pastor and he lectured me at Word of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI).
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by xtayle(m): 11:13am On May 09, 2013
Babzilla:

WHAT OF THE OFFERING
ABI THE PLANE KILL HIM MEMBERS JOIN?

Oga, Pastor Omowumi is not a Church Founder. Rather, he is a Part time Pastor with a foremost ministry, working for God for free.

1 Like

Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by Delafruita(m): 11:17am On May 09, 2013

this is the reason many people remain impoverished.let bygone be bygone?are you sane?organizations should take responsibility for their failures.Dana have a point been that their insurance company should be made to pay,but Dana has to file for the claims before the insurance company makes the payment.thats the way it works and the mn is right in pressuring dana to take the right step.
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by max1113(m): 11:20am On May 09, 2013

Analysis base on a failed system. You xpect him 2 turn a beggar $ a public liability. Mctheeeeew.
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by Delafruita(m): 11:20am On May 09, 2013
Samelfisha: Property worth N500MILLA deztroy by plane nd 153 people died....
U came awt for them to pay yha moni..u hav been iqnore, dizrepected, infact uncivilse..
Diz case should be taken to Boko Haram dy knw hw to handle pple like yhuuu...
Gawd save yhuu. U ar nt in dat buildinqq wen d plane crash
Oya cum Nairaland cum cwollectt ya moni
this is just idiotic,absolutely idiotic

1 Like

Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by Nobody: 11:26am On May 09, 2013

When his entire means of livelihood has been destroyed, you expect him to simply sit back, and do nothing? I'm sure Dana must have liability insurance, now's the time to use it, and pay up people affected by the crash! angry
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by mbhs139(m): 11:33am On May 09, 2013
hardbody:

You are a dummy. May his fate befall you in the name of whatever you believe in. It is nincompoops like you that encourage people to perpetuate injustice. The man is claiming what is his right and you are talking about death. Infact, even if he were to be dead, his rights will still not be extinguished, his survivors could and should push for those rights. maggots like you make me sick to the pith of my stomach.

Abeg make una no ban me. Na vex do me. I no go do am again.

I like the bolded; very correct, and the more reason why 'by gone' should not be 'by gone'
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by Nobody: 11:45am On May 09, 2013
I wished u labour and become rich.....and die untimely death*
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by topmostg: 12:06pm On May 09, 2013
lol...
pls you guys should cut this guy some slacks. Cos i think the bashing is enough.

Pls. You dont want him committing suicide because of the embarrasment jammin him here and there..
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by doctokwus: 12:20pm On May 09, 2013
U are a fool.Pple like u are y nigeria is in d terrible mess we find ourselves in
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by clerkent(m): 12:22pm On May 09, 2013
king arizona: Am new on nairaland, how do I comment
am also new here hw do i obey rule 21 coz i didnt goto coleague
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by jo997: 12:34pm On May 09, 2013

hmmm"!!! he shld just fold arms and the look like that when his source of livelihood has been crippled by the so called DANA air wetin, mehn you shld've read this and commot w/o contributing nor commenting.
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 09, 2013

okay since this is what you wish the man to do , then i pray for you today , that what just befall this man will be too little as to what will happen to your investment and may God give you grace to let by gone be by gone and not ask for compensation

1 Like

Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 09, 2013
500 Million ahah mister Man Kilodee?
Re: Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office by MillionDollars: 12:49pm On May 09, 2013
king arizona: Am new on nairaland, how do I comment
the way u jst commentd... Or r u a learner??' Shikena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene / Nnamdi Kanu Might Be Right: Compare And Contrast Between New And Old Buhari / EFCC Re-arraigns Alao-akala, Two Others Over Alleged N11.5bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.