Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

She Says I Am Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says I Am Her Husband (3124 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says I Am Her Husband by boborosky(m): 9:42am On May 09, 2013
Hello peepz, your candid advice please.
I met this girl few months after my youth service, and we became acquainted shortly after. Not more than one month since we started dating and she told me something very scary. We were together in my house and the following conversation ensued.
she: I have prayed for many people and they become successful.
Me: that's great.
She: and you know what, they usually come back asking me to marry them
Me: so why didn't you marry any of them
She: I didn't like any of them. I know who I am going to marry.
Me: how is that possible
She: I know because I have "seen" him even before we met physically. He was revealed to me.
Me: and who is this man
She: you. I have known you would husband even before we got to know each other.
At this point, I had some ill feelings and scary sensation.
She continued: I am a very spiritual person, and as a matter of fact, I am doing prayers for you. Just keep attending church service and weekly programmes as well, you will see a very big change in your life. The day I catch you with any other woman, I am gone. You have been ordained to marry me.
Now, being scared was an understatement. In my heart, I shouted - holy ghost fire.
The truth is I like this girl. She is nice, God fearing and obedient, but she is not really my kind of a woman when it comes to marrying. She is timid, a little bit naïve and a virgin as well (@ 25). I have been thinking about this whole thing or bullshit rather.
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by Darlenebabe: 9:47am On May 09, 2013
dnt b scare, pray for d battle is not urs, but of God. pray to God n he will guide
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by ezemoses(m): 9:51am On May 09, 2013
Most girls who are still virgins at 25 are always praying for marriage and once they see a guy who seems to like them small they start all this nonsence talk. Guy run away from that lady now before you get deep

1 Like

Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by sweettease(f): 9:52am On May 09, 2013
Religious blackmail
God is not a confussionist, if He had revealed you to her, He wil also reveal her to you so tell her you will like to have your own vision

2 Likes

Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by Darlenebabe: 10:13am On May 09, 2013
@ sweetpost...thumb up n @ op run as fast as ur legs can carry u
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by firetrap(m): 12:39pm On May 09, 2013
Op its either u like her or not. There's nothing like not liking a person enough to marry her. Men should not be afraid when women say some certain things cos its all talk. Your a man, you should be able to take charge and not let anyone use their spirituality to bully you into making certain decisions
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by fitzmayowa: 3:25pm On May 09, 2013
firetrap: Op its either u like her or not. There's nothing like not liking a person enough to marry her. Men should not be afraid when women say some certain things cos its all talk. Your a man, you should be able to take charge and not let anyone use their spirituality to bully you into making certain decisions
Well said
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by uniqueren(f): 3:58pm On May 09, 2013
this is funny and scary as well
but come to think of it "if she sees you with another woman"

at that point, i didn't see someone who say saw her husband
but someone who has made up her mind to manipulate you into marriage.

so i would say you keep some distance for now
because i don't think she would tell you abt the revelation at all if she had it
but will wait until it manifests to tell you about it

me no understand that kin revelation
and seriously God has NEVER being a confusionist

1 Like

Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by sweettease(f): 4:06pm On May 09, 2013
Darlene babe: @ sweetpost...thumb up
Thank you O jare
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by boborosky(m): 6:24pm On May 09, 2013
Thanks for your advice guyz. I am a bit confused abt this whole thing. I almost called off the relationship yesterday, but on a second thought I changed my mind and decided to wait and see what crops up next.
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by sweettease(f): 6:29pm On May 09, 2013
boborosky: Thanks for your advice guyz. I am a bit confused abt this whole thing. I almost called off the relationship yesterday, but on a second thought I changed my mind and decided to wait and see what crops up next.
Thats cool but keep a close eye on her and make sure you don't get manipulated into doing what you don't want to do. Goodluck!
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by boborosky(m): 10:23pm On May 09, 2013
sweet-tease:

Thats cool but keep a close eye on her and make sure you don't get manipulated into doing what you don't want to do. Goodluck!
Thanks dude
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:46pm On May 09, 2013
sweet-tease:
Religious blackmail
God is not a confussionist, if He had revealed you to her, He wil also reveal her to you so tell her you will like to have your own vision
how did u knw? Did He tell u dt?
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by sweettease(f): 5:55am On May 10, 2013
SLIDE waxie: how did u knw? Did He tell u dt?
And dats my point, he didn't say he will reveal a life-partner to just one person to be involved in the union either. In all my days of going thru His word, i hav not known Him to be a confussionist. Jesus didn't just come out of the blue to claim he is the messiah, even his coming was prophesied, which means the other party(i.e the people he was coming to save) knew about it to prevent confussion and it was left for them to believe or not. They are also other instances in the bible like Samuel asking for a sign to convince the Isrealites, Gideon, Moses, etc so i know

1 Like

Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by Princeparix(m): 7:41am On May 10, 2013
hmmm> Speechless
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by Mynd44: 8:18am On May 10, 2013
She is gradually putting a robe around the neck of the OP and like a lamb to slaughter, the OP meekly follows.

This is classic
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by Kosigift(f): 11:46am On May 10, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by Kosigift(f): 11:47am On May 10, 2013
sweet-tease:
Religious blackmail
well said! @OP, Dis is weird... Until dat revelation comes to u too, I'll advice u flee
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by Nobody: 11:59am On May 10, 2013
Don't let her scare you. Not sure why you yourself are still dating her when you know she's not the type of woman you would like to marry.

boborosky: Thanks for your advice guyz. I am a bit confused abt this whole thing. I almost called off the relationship yesterday, but on a second thought I changed my mind and decided to wait and see what crops up next.

You really are confused.
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by clemz85(m): 12:10pm On May 10, 2013
"when a woman is desperate for marriage, RUN RUN RUN"

but then op where U planning to get marrd soon? cuz i don't how God will bring U wife when U ain't ready
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by DExplorer1: 12:35pm On May 10, 2013
This is where the problem lies. God does speak to men but how many singles hear from God? That's the ONLY way to have personal conviction. I hope the OP has been hearing from God before now, else, you subscribe to a Pastor.

I think she has got familiar spirit, only them talk and boost like that. Mind you, they are good people but just don't hurt them. Go check yourself up dude.

1 Like

Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by omiobo: 1:09pm On May 10, 2013
Guy,ignorance can make you lose what you will never regain in your life,and in the course of being ignorance you can cut your life short. In a situation like this,you don't need to come on nairaland because it is a polluted forum. All you need is to be prayerful and listen to your inner man,he is a great campanion and best adviser I ever know,and if possible meet a father in the Lord for a godly advice.
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by boborosky(m): 4:36pm On May 10, 2013
D-Explorer:
This is where the problem lies. God does speak to men but how many singles hear from God? That's the ONLY way to have personal conviction. I hope the OP has been hearing from God before now, else, you subscribe to a Pastor.

I think she has got familiar spirit, only them talk and boost like that. Mind you, they are good people but just don't hurt them. Go check yourself up dude.
Ok dude
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by boborosky(m): 4:38pm On May 10, 2013
omiobo: Guy,ignorance can make you lose what you will never regain in your life,and in the course of being ignorance you can cut your life short. In a situation like this,you don't need to come on nairaland because it is a polluted forum. All you need is to be prayerful and listen to your inner man,he is a great campanion and best adviser I ever know,and if possible meet a father in the Lord for a godly advice.
Hmm. This is not an easy ride
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by Desdola(m): 6:26pm On May 10, 2013
Guy u must marry. she is a spiritualist o.
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by troy20(m): 8:50pm On May 10, 2013
u dont blame her 4 her desperation she is a woman.it doesnt make her evil.weigh up ur emotions trwds her as a man.its simple.be Honest.
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by Pedagogue: 6:24am On May 11, 2013
This is rather lame.

It is evident that the Op does not wan2 marry her...so,why are u wasting the poor girl's time!

Many think the girl is desperate ..how is that so? The Op has probably been feeding the gal with lies 2 mak her believe the world starts and ends at her doorstep ! Since the gal is a virgin (and probably inexperienced in relationship matters) , she thinks d Op is her much awaited husband!!!

And why are ppl so quick to label d girl a confusionist ? I think , in actual fact, d gal mite have heard from God...and to earlier posters that said d Op must hear from God too? I beg to disagree also ! God does not relate anyhow with ppl...Do we know the Op's relationship with God? If the Op has not been 'hearing' from God b4 now, how can he hear from Him now?

Methinks its high time d Op stopped deceiving the gal...if u don't like her enough to marry her, kindly let her go!!! Believe me, d gal mite be your God ordained wife...but since u dnt love her enough, God in His infinite mercies can give her a replacement !
1 thing u should however not do is to marry her because you think she's your God ordained wife...ONLY MARRY ON D BASIS OF LOVE! What some people label as 'God's voice ' might be a powerful familiar spirit at work!

Cheers
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by boborosky(m): 8:59am On May 11, 2013
Pedagogue: This is rather lame.

It is evident that the Op does not wan2 marry her...so,why are u wasting the poor girl's time!

Many think the girl is desperate ..how is that so? The Op has probably been feeding the gal with lies 2 mak her believe the world starts and ends at her doorstep ! Since the gal is a virgin (and probably inexperienced in relationship matters) , she thinks d Op is her much awaited husband!!!

And why are ppl so quick to label d girl a confusionist ? I think , in actual fact, d gal mite have heard from God...and to earlier posters that said d Op must hear from God too? I beg to disagree also ! God does not relate anyhow with ppl...Do we know the Op's relationship with God? If the Op has not been 'hearing' from God b4 now, how can he hear from Him now?

Methinks its high time d Op stopped deceiving the gal...if u don't like her enough to marry her, kindly let her go!!! Believe me, d gal mite be your God ordained wife...but since u dnt love her enough, God in His infinite mercies can give her a replacement !
1 thing u should however not do is to marry her because you think she's your God ordained wife...ONLY MARRY ON D BASIS OF LOVE! What some people label as 'God's voice ' might be a powerful familiar spirit at work!

Cheers
noted sir.
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by boborosky(m): 9:05am On May 11, 2013
Pedagogue: This is rather lame.

Cheers
noted sir.
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 11, 2013
na TBJ church she dey go?
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by Exponental(m): 7:30pm On May 12, 2013
She get mind pass u......... She has decided to take her hubby by the horn, so play along or u quit.
Re: She Says I Am Her Husband by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 12, 2013
@OP
let me say that you are a brave man, as i would have certainly been very scared of this obviously deranged lady......the only thing in my mind at that moment would have been:" how to get this crazy aasss psycho out of my house ASAP!"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? / Ladies Are The Ones Who Determine If A Man Should Take Them Serious. / 8 Areas You Should Stop Deceiving Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.