Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,710 members, 7,972,620 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:26 PM

Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) (11775 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) / Anambra Poll Results: Ekwunife Sacks Ngige From Senate, Humbles Victor Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by WizPrince1(m): 2:06am On May 10, 2013
maxwello.yg:

militant Rule 21 has suffered a great deal in your hands woh!
You claim to know best but you can't construct a good sentence - you see your life?
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by WizPrince1(m): 2:16am On May 10, 2013
Evestar200: i will compare delta state to any state that i like to compare it with,whether it is bigger than the state or not,that itsekiri guy called uduagha is not doing anything,,he cant even finish the project ibori left for him talkmore of his own project,,the guy is just stealing our money and put a trash they nd call it a construction,,and u all will come here and say is an achievement,,(spit) delta state shld be competing with dubai nt with any state in nigeria cuz delta state gat da money
Look at you that cannot even talk to your dad fluently here insulting someone (a gov), just because you have phone to browse the internet. Why not go and tell him face to face or intrude his convoy? The truth is that Criticism is the major occupation of so many Nigerians like you, once they are against you, they won't say something good even if its good. If i may ask, what have you done for delta state. Na your mate dey sweep street free of charge. olodo ... And you dey here dey talk Nonesence... See, no Provoke me o!
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by WizPrince1(m): 2:25am On May 10, 2013
Eziachi:
Where did you get the idea that every road doesn't need a drainage? So rain doesn't fall on that part of Delta? They don't have waste in Delta? Especially in an equatorial rainforest like Southern Nigeria.
And you are talking about someone embarrassing self?
You really got to laugh with Nigerians.
chai... So you've seen it in America or any other that its everywhere there's drainage even 25km entrance (that there's no one living along the road) before it gets to the main town? Shame on you critics! You guys are the type spoiling Nigeria.
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by ibkgab001: 5:02am On May 10, 2013
Make the stone base 10000cm thickness and not 25cm thickness before asphalt... That Road has an exiping date of just 2 years after that you will see a pot holes reason been that this fake constructions company lack ability construct up to standard roads in Nigeria where on earth will you see an high wayy without gulter for free flow of water I wonder if this road will even last up to 2 years let's wait and see #time for corrections
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by ibkgab001: 5:12am On May 10, 2013
Stop saying rubbish and face your work street sweeper the guy is telling you the fact do you know how many thousands of million of naira Federal govt allocate to this State ... Stop saying what is not and by the way no body is above the law and freedom of speech ...people like you are the reason Nigeria is moving back if any governor do it right will applude them and if other wise we tell them point blank that they are not doing anything ... Am sure you never understand the principle of construction because if you do you will not be abusin people on here and be violating rules stack unfortunate illitrate am sure u have never been out of the country before ... Don't u watch TV is that how a good road should be constructed no free flow tunel for water when it rains abi nah desert you call Delta state so appologise to the guy and stop what is not. By the way which scholl did you finished from I need to apply for your certificate revocation you know nothing

1 Like

Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by Evestar200(f): 7:11am On May 10, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
Look at you that cannot even talk to your dad fluently here insulting someone (a gov), just because you have phone to browse the internet. Why not go and tell him face to face or intrude his convoy? The truth is that Criticism is the major occupation of so many Nigerians like you, once they are against you, they won't say something good even if its good. If i may ask, what have you done for delta state. Na your mate dey sweep street free of charge. olodo ... And you dey here dey talk Nonesence... See, no Provoke me o!
abeg provoke jor,,,infact go bath on top of transformer make i knw xay u really vex well well,,nonsense,,aplauding a thief for doing a trash,,,

1 Like

Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:41am On May 10, 2013
[quote author=Wiz-Prince]You claim to know best but you can't construct a good sentence - you see your life?[/quote/]

i have never claimed to know best niggur. You have the right to prove me wrong..peace*
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:43am On May 10, 2013
[quote
author=Wiz-Prince]Look at you that cannot even talk to your dad
fluently here insulting someone (a gov), just because you have phone to
browse the internet. Why not go and tell him face to face or intrude his
convoy? The truth is that Criticism is the major occupation of so many
Nigerians like you, once they are against you, they won't say something
good even if its good. If i may ask, what have you done for delta state.
Na your mate dey sweep street free of charge. olodo ... And you dey
here dey talk Nonesence... See, no Provoke me o!
[/quote]

nonsenSe
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by otokx(m): 9:58am On May 10, 2013
Will this road last more than half rainy season? Why have the expectations of the average Nigerian become so low?
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by princenat(m): 10:09am On May 10, 2013
Some people here just need to shut-up their traps if they don't know what to say. You are given a bit of what rightfully belongs to you and you are here praising someone.

What baffles me more is that, some dumb fellows don't even know that construction projects have standards. You built roads (of poor quality) without drainage and someone is here talking about 'quality'? Let's not talk about sideways, street lights etc.
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by Eziachi: 4:43pm On May 10, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
chai... So you've seen it in America or any other that its everywhere there's drainage even 25km entrance (that there's no one living along the road) before it gets to the main town? Shame on you critics! You guys are the type spoiling Nigeria.
Glad you know your geography. Which America are you referring to- Nicaragua or Honduras?
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by cuppycake222: 9:48pm On May 10, 2013
Yayyyyy! Thats my local govt! I am very happy about this development seeing as isoko land is so rich in oil which we use to sustain other Nigerians.....! Weldone Uduaghan (im not your fan though)
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by Htown64(m): 8:21am On May 11, 2013
nnenna.1:
What is it with Nigerians and jubilating over roads?
You have to leave in Nigeria or Delta state to understand why we celebrate road construction in Nigeria.
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by Htown64(m): 8:29am On May 11, 2013
Evestar200: Abeg make we hear word jor,,i hope xay dis one nor go take up to 5yrs b4 e finish,,cuz estate to deco road wey dem dy dualise since last yr neva reach 1quartre and dem neva finish d quarter wey dem do,,they still dy estate neva even reach okumagba layout talkmore of deco road,,,NA YEYE CONTRACTORS WEY LAZY NAI UDUAGHA DY GIVE CONTRACT TO
my guy na Uduaghan first tenure them award that Avenue/Deco RD contract sef and the estate part na a year plus now.
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by Htown64(m): 8:32am On May 11, 2013
maxwello.yg:

nonsenSe
butt and ass lickers!
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by micbross: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2013
Re: Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) by shereef19: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2013
Nigerian Youths wake up, We have no other
country except Nigeria, We have been suffering
in silence while our Leaders put our future in
their bank accounts. How can we remain like
this? How can a youth go to school and suffered
to graduate at the end no job. You are almost 40
and still your future is as bleak as a dark room.
Did your parents send you to school to sit at
home because our Government have failed us.
Let us come out one day and say No. We must
not remain like this, we cannot all travel abroad to
find a better life, our better life is here in our
country. We have the money, oil and resources
but only a selected few have continue to suck it
dry why we keep believing God for a change,
wake up now I challenge you. We need 500,000
youths in each of the 36states to challenge the
Government. We say NO, we need rebuild this
nation, we will vacate those who stand on our
way as they are considered the enemy. A man
cannot have billions of naira while millions of
youths roam the streets every day looking for
daily bread. Our young men must not all be
kidnappers, our young girls must not all be
prostitutes. Get Ready I tell you. The time has
come for us to react, the only way our
Government listens is violence, they have shown
it to the Niger delta militants and now they are
planning to show it to the boko haram..whereas a
simple gesture of N20,000 per month to the
unemployed was rejected and you pay militants
N75,000 per month. How much do they pay as
minimum wage? How much do they pay to
elected officers, we are going to revolt. Nigeria
will burn to be rebuilt again like Libya, Iraq,
Egypt and Tunisia...please spread this message
unless you want to die in poverty in a country
where God has destined all of us to be happy and
prosperous...!!!pls join the group on facebook
tagged "nigerian youths movement for
revolution" Pls send this msg to all ur forum,
groups on facebook, 2go, whatsapp, twitter, and
social messengers, cos anytin can happen o!!!
The time is right for us all to say no bad
governance who take the youths for grante

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ypp's Presidential Flag Bearer, Prof Kingsley Moghalu Nominate' Umma Gesto As VP / Dangote, Elumelu Jostle For 10 NIPP Power Plants / Rivers Lawmaker Calls Gov. Wike’s 2019 Budget Another Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.