Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,459 members, 7,964,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:17 PM

Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos (18826 Views)

African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) / Migrants Kill 10 Passengers On Spain Bound Boat Because Of A Nigerian Priest / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 4:01am On May 31, 2008
cool

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 4:03am On May 31, 2008
[size=20pt]Old Barcelona[/size]

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 4:07am On May 31, 2008
[size=16pt]A gentleman just having some relaxation in his outdoor home in                                                  BARCELONA[/size] cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 4:11am On May 31, 2008
[size=20pt]A section of The SEGRADA FAMILIA Cathedral in Barcelona[/size]

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 4:12am On May 31, 2008
smiley

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 4:13am On May 31, 2008
[size=20pt]I Just had to get on-board this bus to go about "Barsa"[/size]

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 4:15am On May 31, 2008
[size=20pt]A street in Barcelona[/size]

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 4:24am On May 31, 2008
[size=20pt]Barcelona[/size] for you

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 4:26am On May 31, 2008
[size=20pt]Ancient parts of Barsa[/size]

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 4:27am On May 31, 2008
[size=20pt]Tourist attractions in Barcelona[/size]

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 4:29am On May 31, 2008
[size=20pt]A cathedral in an ancient part of Barcelona[/size]

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 4:31am On May 31, 2008
smiley

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 4:34am On May 31, 2008
:-x

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 4:36am On May 31, 2008
[size=13pt]Barcelona, a Cone shape Skyscraper worth seeing at night, unfortunately, i shot this photo during the day through a glass window from a distance sad[/size]

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 4:38am On May 31, 2008
[size=20pt]Tourist square in Barcelona[/size]

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 4:41am On May 31, 2008
smiley

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 4:43am On May 31, 2008
cool

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 4:44am On May 31, 2008
:-x

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by teaser(m): 4:48am On May 31, 2008
@vicjustics
nice pictures, i envy u oooo
hv u gone thru my latest thread, it might not be of interest to you but i need your sincere comment.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-137904.0.html#msg2316977
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by chika98: 4:54am On May 31, 2008
I would suggest a better camera. The pics are nice but not crisp.
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 5:06am On May 31, 2008
4 Him:

hush, no point bristling over a non issue. No one is gnashing his teeth over what you "feel like doing" . . . there are people here who call the places you have illegally emigrated to home . . . they don't come splashing their photos all around.
This is not about trying not to be faceless . . . its about shameless self promoting.

Many Europeans Australians, Japanese and Americans took the same tourist trip with me. When asked what they intend to do with their photos and videos, they all gave some interesting answers, many of them planed to make public exhibitions with theirs while others intended to use their photos for display in various websites.
   But here some faceless critics are saying that i'm trying to draw attentions to myself: But to what fun are photos if they are not shared with others, Can someone reason with me?
   I went touring, took hundreds of photos, AND SHOULD I KEEP THEM ALL TO MYSELF? Funny 
   I'm not one of a faceless character, and i see no reason why anyone should gnash his teeth about what i feel like doing. If you're that faceless, then, keep it to yourself. No offence intended. OK?
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 5:12am On May 31, 2008
teaser:

@vicjustics
nice pictures, i envy u oooo
hv u gone through my latest thread, it might not be of interest to you but i need your sincere comment.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-137904.0.html#msg2316977

I'll read it all and get back to you tomorrow. Cool?
   However, i suggest that you read this article:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94557.0.html
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 5:17am On May 31, 2008
chika98:

I would suggest a better camera. The pics are nice but not crisp.
   I really regret this, i thought i had a nice camera but it disappointed me
[size=20pt]Photo taken from a Tourist Bus in Barcelona[/size]

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 5:22am On May 31, 2008
sad

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 5:23am On May 31, 2008
[size=20pt]I took this photo from a tourist Bus[/size]

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 5:25am On May 31, 2008
The cheapest airline in the world wink

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 5:26am On May 31, 2008
:d

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 5:28am On May 31, 2008
cool

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 5:29am On May 31, 2008
cool

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 5:31am On May 31, 2008
Couldn't be any beter wink

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 5:34am On May 31, 2008
[size=20pt]Barcelona Stadium, Europe bigest stadium[/size]

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by awolumate(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2008
@ Vic justice.

I live in Brescia and not living far from the Stazione (Train Station). where you took that pic. In fact I usually eat at the kebab shop opposite where you were standing, What do you think of our Brothers from Senegal always hang around the station ?,

Hope you had a great Trip, Please let the Critics be. Talk is cheap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) / Petrol Tanker On Fire Along Lagos Airport Road (Video) / France Bans Nigerian students, others From Bringing Family, Delays Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.