Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,940 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss (15692 Views)

David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. / Sack David Moyes? / David Moyes Confirmed As Manchester United New Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by sylve11: 6:02pm On May 09, 2013
Welcome Moyes! Congrat to u. . .i wish u all the best. cool
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by IYANGBALI: 6:02pm On May 09, 2013
call4shola: it might take man united like 6 months to recover from the big loss. don't see them retaining the EPL next season.
dream on
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by Penboy: 6:02pm On May 09, 2013
9jadelta: nonsense moyes is far better than ferguson. moyes built a team out of nothing. man u has reputation and all the money even before ferguson joined united
how can somebody say that moyes is better than fergie?! I need to report that comment |ROTFLOL|.
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by Urine: 6:03pm On May 09, 2013
9jadelta: nonsense moyes is far better than ferguson. moyes built a team out of nothing. man u has reputation and all the money even before ferguson joined united

The analyst! You sabi football die. Let me educate you a bit, Fergie was a successful coach before moving to United. Google Aberdeen FC Uefa cup 1983 and see the exploits. Moyes has never won a trophy in his entire career and you compare him with Sir Alex? The analyst! I hail you.

1 Like

Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by Urine: 6:05pm On May 09, 2013
Penboy:
how can somebody say that moyes is better than fergie?! I need to report that comment |ROTFLOL|.

Guy I don laugh tire.
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by ganasy: 6:05pm On May 09, 2013
go and check the records very well. man u was second frm bottom wen fergie took over
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by Chimerase(m): 6:07pm On May 09, 2013
Chelsea Beats Barca,Guardiola Retires! Chelsea Beats ManUtd, Fergie Retires! Chelsea Beats ARSENAL several times Dat mumu no go retire

2 Likes

Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by vascey(m): 6:07pm On May 09, 2013
David!! Go forth and defeat like you were named.
Your moment of destiny is here. The moment you have been waiting for all your life.
Like David in the scriptures, they have seen you as a man of small stature, unworthy to trash the oppressors, ill equip to bring down the giants.
But trust in the Lord God of Manchester United, above Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Mancity he will keep you.
Above Barca, Realmadrid, Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid he will raise you. Your fellow coaches shall call you blessed.
So GO Forth And Conquer England, Europe and the whole world. As long as the blood that flows through our veins remain red, we the fans of the Great Manchester United Football Club shall support you.

GLORY GLORY UNITED!!!

13 Likes

Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by fallingsky(m): 6:12pm On May 09, 2013
Congratulation to David Moyes, I think He will do well at Manchester United. My joy is that the league is now very much open.
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by yampoo(m): 6:13pm On May 09, 2013
David Moyes you are welcome to the greatest club in the world. May your reign bring more honors. GLORY MAN UNITED.

1 Like

Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by unikdamzel(f): 6:18pm On May 09, 2013
Noise! Noise!! Noise!!! Chelsea fans, dnt u guys ever get tired of making noise? Even if Man U doesnt win any Epl trophy in d 6 years dat David Moyes' contract wil last, we'l stil b ahead of chelsea. So u guys shuld concentrate on ur club n tink of ways 2 mak ur coaches stay for more dan a season instead of talkin abt a club dats way way ahead of u guys.

5 Likes

Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by Ninilowo(m): 6:19pm On May 09, 2013
MAN U is is now an ordinary club
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by Jhulyan(m): 6:23pm On May 09, 2013
Funjay:

Mou may be a gud coach but he is not the right man for the job. Man U nids stability and consistency after the retirement of such a legend. I knew SAF is a wise man who wil never give MoU the job. Mou wil give u max of 3/4yrs in a club and leave d team in tatters. Inter is a livin proof, i just pity Madrid nxt season after Mou's departure.Moyes is a wise choice, may take him time to adapt like Fegier, but he wil get deir.
God bless you just for speaking out my thoughts word for word.
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by rman: 6:24pm On May 09, 2013
Smart choice
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by Jamieb(m): 6:27pm On May 09, 2013
legalwealth:

My chelsea will deal with them.
bad belle u beta focus on urself.
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by SailorXY: 6:30pm On May 09, 2013
I see a lot of United fans here, why don't you guys comment on the Man United thread??
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by Maxymilliano(m): 6:32pm On May 09, 2013
Finger Crossed for now ...
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by Sheguama: 6:33pm On May 09, 2013
Congrats to Moyes. I have always known him to be a very tactical and fantastic Coach. Don't fall hands Bro.
CHELSEA for lyf.
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by Fishout(m): 6:41pm On May 09, 2013
mikeyhernadez: CONGRATs to DAVID MOYES
As he got promotion frm winless club during his tenure to a Winner club bt it was his hardworking spoke for him.i think u will not follow ur predeccesor footstep in OJORO.because we known forguson in England for dat. UP GUNNER.
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by zhirinmai(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2013
cyril83: Man U go suffer next season
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by elampiro(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2013

How can Monye be better than SAF? wHAT Tittle has he won? SAF packed titles with two low teams before joining United. At a time he was wanted by all the big clubs in Europe.
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by sublimes: 6:46pm On May 09, 2013
Urine:

The analyst! You sabi football die. Let me educate you a bit, Fergie was a successful coach before moving to United. Google Aberdeen FC Uefa cup 1983 and see the exploits. Moyes has never won a trophy in his entire career and you compare him with Sir Alex? The analyst! I hail you.
He will start winning trophies henceforth.
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by vanstanzy(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2013
OAM4J, this is the second time this topic of David Moyes is appearing on the frontpage. If its mine u'll "close the thread". Well, an opportunity presented itself now in the topic but u did nothing, (dont even feign ignorance of this).
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by kramer: 6:50pm On May 09, 2013
I see Fellaini joining man utd in the future!
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by kalufelix(m): 6:50pm On May 09, 2013
Welcome to the theatre of dreams
welcome to gOLD TRAFFORD
GGMU!
BELIEVE...
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by Segadem(m): 6:51pm On May 09, 2013
Mooaloji: Can moyes wear d shoe? D shoe is bigger than david.
Yes, but he will start from somewhere!
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by vanstanzy(m): 6:53pm On May 09, 2013
elampiro:

How can Monye be better than SAF? wHAT Tittle has he won? SAF packed titles with two low teams before joining United. At a time he was wanted by all the big clubs in Europe.

Guy, with all the above blunder, u should top Seuns' list for a penalty. grin grin grin grin Cos u have just violated rule no. 21 of the Nairaland penal code.
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 09, 2013
Fishout: As he got promotion frm winless club during his tenure to a Winner club bt it was his hardworking spoke for him.i think u will not follow ur predeccesor footstep in OJORO.because we known forguson in England for dat. UP GUNNER.
Bros take am easy na,Me nor be Man Utd fan oo,I remain a BARCA fan till I kick bucket
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by dembasule: 7:00pm On May 09, 2013
it may be rough for MOyes from start most expecially he lack european expirence. Anyway Good luck to David.
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by riloxy(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2013
for your mind, you don forget say teams use to struggle to beat everton.
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by Humphreydis(m): 7:06pm On May 09, 2013
..lolzzzz....dem die well!
Re: David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss by Humphreydis(m): 7:09pm On May 09, 2013
SailorXY:
Based on what?
....base on say d scottish don carry im juju leave england...lol..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

West Ham Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 23rd September 2018 / Arsenal Vs Stoke City (2 - 0) On 12th September 2015 / Everton Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 21st December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.