Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,946 members, 7,879,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) (31238 Views)

Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) / Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons / White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Elvin247(m): 11:16pm On May 09, 2013
9ice pix
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 09, 2013
Its their time joor,my own time cometh soon............halleluyah somebody
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by AfterClub: 11:28pm On May 09, 2013
You guys are great. Na show we no want
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by FANE4Naija: 12:05am On May 10, 2013
yamunla: Ur babe dey general hospital UK,she neva pay her bill.u dey snap pic with dannyboy and alakija.bado
Lmaaoooo @ 'Dannyboy'
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Nobody: 12:15am On May 10, 2013
airmark: Please which one is paul? I mean the one accused recently of 2facesm, sorry, having 2 baby-mamas?
Na that make them see me guy with hat be paul nah.
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Nobody: 12:36am On May 10, 2013
#80million:
300million children go to bed Hungry every night, and here you are, showing me irrelevant pictures.
Pray for the World!
[color=#006600][/color] Were do u got those number from! are u working with UN?

1 Like

Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Ivynwa(f): 12:57am On May 10, 2013
We making money, we making money, we making money this year! Sing people---grin Hahaha
Great achievers of Naija, I am very happy for them.
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by ozoemeka(m): 2:01am On May 10, 2013
Stegomiah: P-Square Hangout With The Richest Man And Woman In Africa, Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija

Paul and Peter Okoye and Chinedu Ikedieze were part of the presidential delegation to the Nigeria-South Africa Business Forum that took place in Cape Town, South Africa today.

The twins are pictured below with Nigeria's richest man and woman, billionaires Aliko Dangote and Mrs Folorunsho Alakija

why is the other twin in a fitted? at a business forum?
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Chinatownm(m): 2:39am On May 10, 2013
See me see wahala.... I nor even chop dis evening and u dey show me pix. Na wa oh

go chop na
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Chinatownm(m): 2:40am On May 10, 2013
I wan lik una o
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Adesiji77: 5:09am On May 10, 2013
dhensity: Picture of Psquare and their shit..frontpage
Picture of Tontoh dikeh and her gateman frontpage
Picture of seun (Tonto) and Oguaga frontpage
Picture of Ini EDO and her hair stylist frontpage
Picture of bla bla bla and blabla bla frontpage

e no dey taya una...oda useful news no dey make front page but unnecessary news

1,000,000,000 likes
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by safarigirl(f): 7:12am On May 10, 2013
fittty: sad
violation of rule 11. Wey mods dey?
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Sunglow: 7:37am On May 10, 2013
I think its time d rich men n women in this country start putting their money to good use,by helping the youths stand.
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by WinkWrld: 7:40am On May 10, 2013
Even their shoe shine pass dangote own
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 7:41am On May 10, 2013
kponke denge: Wetin con consine me wit dem sad
I wonder o?dey just dey spoil my day with yeye news
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Sunglow: 7:46am On May 10, 2013
you r so rite.i would to God that our rich men n women realise dat money is tool which can b used to facilitate things
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Nobody: 8:02am On May 10, 2013
Na wha ooo bros paul,you wear business suit,still come dey show say you be rockstar by putting on face cap.
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Nobody: 8:28am On May 10, 2013
[quote
author=yamunla]Ur babe dey general hospital UK,she neva pay her bill.u
dey snap pic with dannyboy and alakija.bado[/quote]

what evidence have you that he is the father of the child? smh....ask around before spewing trash!
The dude never say anything, and u have already concluded that he is responsible..oh..na u sabi
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Nobody: 8:29am On May 10, 2013
[quote
author=yamunla]Ur babe dey general hospital UK,she neva pay her bill.u
dey snap pic with dannyboy and alakija.bado[/quote]
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by kingarizona(m): 8:31am On May 10, 2013
Who be DANGONTE?? Who be MRS FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA Mmenh see as Psquare just dey make people famous. Na wa o..#dancing_alingo#
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by dapsonlou(m): 8:41am On May 10, 2013
what is up with all this Eastern and south south politician obsession with celebrates, they shower state funds on actress and musicians, really? this are the best that part of the country can choose for leaders celeb whores. this is like a yoruba president sending obesere to go and rep Nigerian

and what's up with sesun with all this new rules, abeg no be a kill joy, the site work the way it is don't fu*k it up
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by igboboy1(m): 9:06am On May 10, 2013
dapsonlou: what is up with all this Eastern and south south politician obsession with celebrates, they shower state funds on actress and musicians, really? this are the best that part of the country can choose for leaders celeb whores. this is like a yoruba president sending obesere to go and rep Nigerian

and what's up with sesun with all this new rules, abeg no be a kill joy, the site work the way it is don't fu*k it up

ewu ogbomosho
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by shegsrules(m): 9:08am On May 10, 2013
Agbaya wearing facecap 4 meeting ur old 4 dat bro,b smart n mature

1 Like

Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by myjobsfinder(m): 10:29am On May 10, 2013
Mehn suite no fit Psquare atall maken them go find jeans and singlet wear check out [size=15pt]http://leoweblink..com[/size] for more
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Aikayy: 11:21am On May 10, 2013
dapsonlou: what is up with all this Eastern and south south politician obsession with celebrates, they shower state funds on actress and musicians, really? this are the best that part of the country can choose for leaders celeb whores. this is like a yoruba president sending obesere to go and rep Nigerian

Who is Obesere? Do some home work, ask any youth in SA who PSquare is. Then again, ask yourself if it made sense for them to represent Nigeria youth. I guess it wld have made sense to your bigoted mind if Skibanj was tagged along?
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Meristem: 11:22am On May 10, 2013
lucenzo: fuck1ng azzhole
you just broke the law dude! Ur under arrest. u hav d right to remain silent. any thing u type from now can be used against u in seuns tribunal. u han d right to a nl moderator...
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Inik(m): 11:32am On May 10, 2013
I see no practical reason why the psquare twins were chosen as part of the presidential delegation to South Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" / Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) / Jason Njoku 38th Birthday: Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku Celebrates Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.