Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,512 members, 7,888,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:53 AM

I Need Ur Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Ur Advice (643 Views)

Pls I Need Ur Advice / Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga / A Graduate Salary@#15,000 As A Teacher @ N.M.S, ZARIA Pls Ur Advice!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Advice by Prinston: 10:32am On Apr 19, 2008
I NEED ADVICE FROM THE HOUSE sad IM A YOUNG LADY, FULL OF ENERGY AND A BRIGHT FUTURE. i MET THIS GUY ON CAMPUS HE WAS EVERYTHING ANY WOMAN WOULD DESIRE. i LOVED HIM SO MUCH AND I GAVE ALL MY HEART TO HIM, [/color]EVEN AFTER SCHOOL OUR LOVE STILL CONTINUED STRONGLY AND HE HAS PROMISED ME MARRIAGE.THE ONLY THING IS THAT WE SHARE ALL LOT OF SIMILAR CHARACTERS, I MEAN BOTH GOOD AND BAD SIDES, LIKE STUBBORNESS, INTELLIGENCE, BEAUTY, SOMETIMES HE COULD BRAG ABOUT THINGS HE DOESNT HAVE EPCIALLY WHEN HE DOESNT HAVE MY QUESTION IS THAT IS IT NORMAL SHOULD I CONTINUE WITH HIM PLS REPLY[color=#770077]
Re: I Need Ur Advice by FMK(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2008
depend on the way that you see things happening no one can break someone relationship more danger if treating about love relation. both you know where you from and where you going you need to know that someone character never changed only attitude can be changed if you were born Bragfull you remain brag becarefull to break experienced relation good things never come from the way that we expect should be but this can come from the way we neglect and have never been interested the way you are talking it seems like you have an extra relationship then you want to exterminate with the old one but think twice
Re: I Need Ur Advice by Belbicken: 11:34am On Apr 19, 2008
dis in a job site?i think dis will go well in a relationship portal for God sake. please let's not abuse this site, direct this to the right place.
tanx.
Re: I Need Ur Advice by morayo007(m): 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2008
i think the best thing for you to do is talk to ur pastor that u trust and can relate ur heart with but i must point out to u that neva marry out of pitty dear.i wish u all the best

(1) (Reply)

Pa To Md(temporarily Position) / Is Guardian Newspapers Worth Buying Again? / Test Format For Peopleprime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.