Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,561 members, 7,888,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:42 PM

This Can Put A Stop To Examination Malpractice. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Can Put A Stop To Examination Malpractice. (883 Views)

Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School / WAEC Dragged To Federal High Court Abuja Over Examination Malpractice / Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Can Put A Stop To Examination Malpractice. by omartins(m): 8:48pm On May 09, 2013
OPEN-BOOK-EXAM.
This has help many of this developed countries to reduce exam malpractise to the bearest minimum.
This is how it goes:
1. Most of the questions are objective.
2. Its always a timed paper.
3. If you dont read between the line, to find answer is a problem.
4. Believe that if you dont read you can still pass is just chasing the shadow.
5. Finding answer in textbook without reading very well is wasting of time because by doing this you can only answer 1/4 thats like 25 out of 100 question before time runs out.
6. Textbook are kept outside the classroom, so if you want to check for answer you have to waste your time moving around.
Please I want scholars view on this. One of my lecturer who study in London tell me about this and in my view I believe we can borrow this also as we borrow civilisation from them. YOUR VIEW PLEASE.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU STRIKE UPDATE:: Varsities Should Pay Lecturers Allowances From Igr-jonathan / ? / Winners Of 2013 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.