Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,151 members, 7,943,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

My Word Processor - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Word Processor (1021 Views)

How To Own A Paymeny Processor / Word Processor With Uneditable Heading / What Is The Relationship Between Processor And I/o Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Word Processor by stevoddy(m): 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2008
Please my people, how are you doing all? please I need your help all.
An assignment was given to me and I have been racking my memory and no soltion avail, please help.

The question is: Develop an Hausa word processor that can Bold, Underline, and recognise the language character intonation.

Please I will really appreciate if a solution can be profer to my problem , I don't know way forward cos I'm new in the programming world.
Pls help oooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks all.
Re: My Word Processor by uspry1(f): 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2008
Yes, it can be done developing your own HAUSA word processor using MICROSOFT VISUAL BASIC or JAVA to toggle the toolbar buttons: Bold, Underline, and recognise the language character intonation. Also work on Flash too!

Already existed selling that product internationally developed by Nigerian placing on USA eCommerce site.

I am not a VB or JAVA programmer. You will find it on GOOGLE.COM.
Re: My Word Processor by lojik(m): 2:38am On Apr 22, 2008
U can do it wit flash/actionscript but i think it would be better to stick to a language u already know and ask questions where u get stuck. That way, u'll get better in ur own language.
If u r using actionscript or u wanna use actionscript, u can mail me if u got any probs (lekeojikutu@yahoo.com).
Re: My Word Processor by lojik(m): 2:46am On Apr 22, 2008
U can do it wit flash/actionscript but i think it would be better to stick to a language u already know and ask questions where u get stuck. That way, u'll get better in ur own language.
If u r using actionscript or u wanna use actionscript, u can mail me if u got any probs (lekeojikutu@yahoo.com).
Re: My Word Processor by Mmuo(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2008
pls what is action script. I hav interest in this topic.
Re: My Word Processor by lojik(m): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2008
Actionscript is the scripting language of Adobe Flash. I combine it with wrappers to get local file access and it is very fast and friendly compared to some other languages.

look at this from http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=30164

ActionScript is the scripting language Flash uses to control its movies and the objects within those movies. If you want to do anything interactive in Flash, you'll need to use ActionScript. It allows you to execute different actions in a movie depending on what a user does or on what frame of the movie is being played.

ActionScript looks a lot like JavaScript, which Macromedia (the folks who wrote Flash) did on purpose. A specification called ECMA-262 was written to provide an international standard for the JavaScript language. ActionScript in Flash MX is based on the ECMA-262 specification, so if you've used Java-Script before, a lot of ActionScript will look familiar to you. If you haven't used JavaScript before, don't worry—you'll get it. Throughout this book, I'll be referring to actions. This is a general term, and an action roughly means "a chunk of ActionScript code that does something."

The biggest leap in the abilities of ActionScript occurred when Flash 5 was released. Flash 6 is the next version, and while the additions to ActionScript aren't as grand in this version, they do round out ActionScript into a full-fledged scripting language. Check out Chapter 2 to find out precisely what's new in Flash MX.

Note: Flash 9 is the latest.

(1) (Reply)

Ms Sql Server 2005 / Help! Any It (information Technology) Professional Out There , Pls Urgently . / Utility Plugin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.