Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

Glo 3g Problem - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo 3g Problem (7781 Views)

Rate This Glo 3G Speed (photo) / 3g Router Setting For Glo 3g / How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo 3g Problem by DrDre1(m): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2008
@ Info
Whatsup Info.
You're so much into all these connections o. smiley
I'm using a GLO sim and connect through proxy servers.
It has some restrictions though but it's free (lol).
For example, can't download anything bigger than 4mb.
Can you help with the codes for MTN and Celtel and won't mind if there is a way I can make the whole thing work like it's a full normal connection?
Re: Glo 3g Problem by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2008
Dr. Dre:

I'm using a GLO sim and connect through proxy servers.
It has some restrictions though but it's free (lol).

I hope u didn't buy the Glo's dumb trick from that okitiloss guy? undecided

Dr. Dre:

Can you help with the codes for MTN and Celtel and won't mind if there is a way I can make the whole thing work like

MTN  angry nah, Celtel, not yet  cool
Re: Glo 3g Problem by hayprof(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2008
Go To "Start" Menu on your Computer,

Click on "Connect To"

Right Click on your Desired Network Connection nd Select "Properties"

Click on "Configure" , there u can change whateva Speed that shows on the Ballon When you r Connected

So, the issues of Varying connected Speed is Useless** tongue
Re: Glo 3g Problem by DrDre1(m): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2008
@ Info
No I didn't buy it from him
It's just some proxy I.P settings that I did
Is there a way round this whole thing without going through proxy servers.

@ Hayprof
Thanks smiley
If only these yeye operators can provide us with quality services sad
Re: Glo 3g Problem by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2008
@info,
where u run go i don miss una.abeg edit that post on glo m something o, make dem no go block am.
@dr dre
pls which proxy do u use dat allow u to download 4mb.Abeg send me a mail:abibio2001@yahoo.com
Re: Glo 3g Problem by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2008
@ abibio2001

As you wish
Re: Glo 3g Problem by DrDre1(m): 3:34am On Apr 26, 2008
@ Abibio
What I meant was that the connection doesn't allow download of anything that is higher than 4mb.
If you still want it anyways, let me know when you come online later in the day.
I can send you everything that you will need to configure it but you will need a Nokia phone, Nokia PC suite and a GPRS activated GLO sim
Re: Glo 3g Problem by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2008
@info
thanks
@dr dre
pls send it to my email: abibio2001@yahoo.com,I would prefer that.I use a Nokia E61.I used to use one free program along wit my download manager on the Glo trick n used to download larger than 4MB alongside browsing but later it became hard to connect wit d program so I just switched back to d proxies.I havent tried it wit 3g though i guess it would be better wit it.Thanks
Re: Glo 3g Problem by DrDre1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2008
@ Abibio
Okay, I will forward the details to your email address.
It's quite easy to do so you shouldn't have any problem with it. smiley
Re: Glo 3g Problem by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2008
@ Dr dre
will be expectin it.Dont worry abt the mtn trick, it has more restrictns like u cant log into Yahoo while the Celtel trick hasnt been workin 4 sometime now
Re: Glo 3g Problem by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2008
@Dr Dre
Hav u sent the mail? cos i havent recieved it yet
Re: Glo 3g Problem by swaggzo(m): 5:06am On Apr 03, 2013
this glo people are useless. since last I've been browsing with their 3g access point. just last week the fo0l stopped working and had refused to work again. I've tried all their manual settings but no good news. I'm forced to use glosecure on my smartphone. I can't run any app except opera mini.. the rest don't connect.. they need a 3G access point.. I don't know what else to do
Re: Glo 3g Problem by luluosas(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2013
swaggzo: this glo people are useless. since last I've been browsing with their 3g access point. just last week the fo0l stopped working and had refused to work again. I've tried all their manual settings but no good news. I'm forced to use glosecure on my smartphone. I can't run any app except opera mini.. the rest don't connect.. they need a 3G access point.. I don't know what else to do
Get to them on twitter at www.twitter.com/GloCare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Telecommunication Companies Lose 8 Million Subscribers in Q2 2021 / Glo 3GB For 1K Blocked???? / Infinix Note 4 (X572) Android 8.1 Oreo Update Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.