Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,469 members, 7,917,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:40 AM

Buy A Plots Of Land At Folkland Estate 1@the Rate Of 891,000 In Ibeju-lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy A Plots Of Land At Folkland Estate 1@the Rate Of 891,000 In Ibeju-lekki (444 Views)

Buy A Plots Of Land At Dominion Garden And Park Annex Ibeju Lekki@750,000 / Own A Plots Of Land @ Makogi Phase II / Buy A Plots Of Lands At Eleko Baech Lekki, Ikorodu, Epe, Badagry, Ofada At 400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Plots Of Land At Folkland Estate 1@the Rate Of 891,000 In Ibeju-lekki by lucky2007: 4:16am On May 10, 2013
This is a very unique opportunity for any Nigerian who wants to become a landlord in Lagos. By the way I hope you know that land in Lagos is like oil to the Niger delta, therefore investing in Dominion gardens and parks is like creating your own gold mine. Welcome to the club of land owners in lagos
How would you love to have the kind of house above as you own edifice of rest. well, I would like to say it all starts with the first step of buying a land in Dominion gardens and parks. Dominion gardens and parks is situated in eleranigbe off lekki epe expressway, Ibeju Lekki area of lagos state. It is five minutes drive from eleko juction and forty five minutes from Ajah. it is located close to the new international airport and close to the free trade zone. For a site inspection call:08052200956,07036435575.

(1) (Reply)

Registered Real Estate Consultant 4 Properties Around Ibadan/environs/south-west / Magodo Isheri Duplex For Sale / One Year & Half Rent For 3 B/r Flat[new Hse] @ Lad Lak,bariga.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.