Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,744 members, 7,889,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:08 AM

The Best Movie Ever - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Best Movie Ever (721 Views)

Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? / Your Best Movie Of The Year (2014) / Best Movie Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Movie Ever by DOD1: 7:04am On May 10, 2013
IYO, what movie is the best ever? It may be difficult to pick one, because there have been a lot of great movies in recent times. But IMO, I give it to 24hrs. To me that movie is mind-blowing: talk of intelligence, technology, the real timing etc. I'm even of the opinion that every security outfit in every government of the world learnt one or two things from the movie because it's quite revealing and educating.
There might be some sort of conflict in one's mind trying pick one as the best, jusy try anyway and let's know which one is your best movie. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Fast And Furious 6 Movie / What Do You Think About The Jerry Springer Show? / Movie Quote....name The Movie And Who Said It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.