Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:09 AM

The Nigerian Navy Exams - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Navy Exams (1990 Views)

Happening Now:candidates To Write Nigeria Navy Exams Asked To Sit On The Floor / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Navy Exams by dutchess(f): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2008
fellow rear admirals! which way forward?the Nigerian navy exams coming up no d 26th abeg who has an idea on d format and any short listed names out in d papers?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Exams by Kokofi(m): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2008
go to their website and check if you are shortlisted, i just checked mine now grin
Re: The Nigerian Navy Exams by ablebiojar(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2008
Hello Fellow Admiral to be, I have checked the site and eligibility status , I entered the application id and reference no but no response, what does that means please, any info on how to check the list. I have checked the site too. nothing was displayed, does it means they are still working on the site?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Exams by ukgold(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2008
Hello fellow Admirals 2 be, check the nigeriannavy website for the shortlisted names using ur reference number and and Application Id, but the problem I encountered is the it refuse to show any list. plz if anyone have encountered such problem let the house know. again, study your Gmat, current affairs and the nigerian navy. Also, be prepared to defend your discipline ooo!
Re: The Nigerian Navy Exams by oyebobo(m): 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2008
i have just printed a friend invitation letter. so keep on trying
Re: The Nigerian Navy Exams by shark2last(m): 3:00am On Apr 24, 2008
Fellow admirals,if no response after submitting ur ID and Reference nos,it means u are not shortlisted.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Exams by kazie: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2008
Greetings,
Does anyone knows if the exam was conducted last saturday despite the sanitation exercise in Lagos last saturday. Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Navy Exams by jide4lagos(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2008
Please, fellow Admirals i was told that the lists of those shortlisted for the interview is out. If this is truly anybody with useful informations shoulde tell us where to jget it.

(1) (Reply)

Telnet Offer! / USAID Interview / Hurry!!!!!!!! Now Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) Nigeria 2012 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.