Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,619 members, 7,944,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

Watch Satellite T.v On Your Pc Free Of Charge - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Watch Satellite T.v On Your Pc Free Of Charge (1767 Views)

Download Free Of Charge! ......free MTN Browsing SIM Configuration Manual / Get Your Gsm Short Code Free Of Charge And In Less Than 5 Minutes! / Watch Dstv On Your Laptop Or Desktop Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Satellite T.v On Your Pc Free Of Charge by the121biz: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2008
Now,you can watch over 260 stations on d.s.t.v and in other countries free of charge without paying any subscription fee.All you require is a pc with an internet connection.You are then required to download the software to your pc and catch the actions live.To get the software,log on to : www.satellitetvonpc.com
it costs $39.95.To reduce the cost,we have decided to buy the resale right therefore you can buy the software from us at 1500 naira only.
For more informations,mail: uniquesale1@yahoo.com or call: 08026689026
Dont miss this opportunity,
Re: Watch Satellite T.v On Your Pc Free Of Charge by patdee: 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2008
hello nairalanders how real is this satelite on pc?
Re: Watch Satellite T.v On Your Pc Free Of Charge by outlaws(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2008
cool

A lot of things are going internet
Re: Watch Satellite T.v On Your Pc Free Of Charge by krest22: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2008
please,i need the software, i have someone using the same software but do not want to give it out.i already sent you a mail.pls reply, i am waiting
Re: Watch Satellite T.v On Your Pc Free Of Charge by azpunpin: 7:10am On Apr 27, 2008
Yes it is real but i will suggest if you want to use it,make sure you are connecting to the internet via Broadband or something more higher to connect to the internet. If you think,you will be using Nonsense Dial Up. Then you will be there all day trying to watch it. It sucks my ass. Bleep dem dis Dial Up.
Re: Watch Satellite T.v On Your Pc Free Of Charge by the121biz: 9:43am On Apr 29, 2008
krest22@ i have already sent you a mail.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Seriously In Need Of Money / # / Clean Empty 40ft Shipping Containers Forsale In PH and Abuja. Call 08099766025

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.