Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,022 members, 7,903,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 09:33 AM

Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine (20447 Views)

Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Tonto Dikeh On Braids Or Blonde - Which Is Hotter? (photos) / Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by seedorfg(m): 5:36pm On May 15, 2013
toto ndike...ko kan aye oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by Tininitanana(m): 5:44pm On May 15, 2013
Tontolet ma sweety,how are ya babi ?

Lmfao................................ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by Kk4(m): 5:45pm On May 15, 2013
She looks old
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by Vivianbest: 6:01pm On May 15, 2013
See as her laps cum big for d second pix,e go ooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by gabbond: 6:23pm On May 15, 2013
ABI NA RED MAKEUP SHE RUB FOR YASH grin TO TAKE COVER STRETCH MARKS grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by ZE: 6:37pm On May 15, 2013
TOTO DECAY

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:43pm On May 15, 2013
aburo7: Tonto Dikeh is on the cover of the current issue of Glitz Magazine.Following public scrutiny of allegedly dating Nigerian musician Iyanya while he was dating Ghollywood sensation Yvonne Nelson, she boldly tells the Ghanaian-based publication that “Yvonne Nelson is not my friend…. and I’ve only met Iyanya once.”
These are pictures from her photo shoot session.
More photos: http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/05/tonto-dikeh-wears-bikini-for-glitz.html?m=0
Chai! oga fatografa don salivate wit him kini-kon die finis. grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by kekilika: 7:38pm On May 15, 2013
Harmvirus: fellow NLanders.i just observed that if you want your post to make FP,start a topic on Tonto Dike....#fact#
smiley cheesy
Tonto dike has the whole NL Mod in her purse. tongue How about that for a topic?
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 15, 2013
Love the first pic
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by wendyb: 7:47pm On May 15, 2013
Ma pweedie babez....carry on,,nuffin do U
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by kekilika: 7:50pm On May 15, 2013
i know for sure that the kenyan authorities wont find those remaining 30 mad men... Cos me think they are already here, gettin their amusement from Tonto Dike's unclad pix. And the nurses here are suen and his mod.
Seriously, if witches in SA need restriction in witchcraft space, tonto dike and co need to make fp once a month.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 15, 2013
All these "on the cover of this, on the cover of that" isn't it getting too much?
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 15, 2013
K,k:
She looks old
you penciled down my thots.....I just don't like the pictures.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by micheal111(m): 9:20pm On May 15, 2013
Is she now a model?
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by InvertedHammer: 9:25pm On May 15, 2013

//
What's with the obsession with Tonto Dike? She makes FP all the time.
//
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 15, 2013
Hot!
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by Tinyemeka(m): 9:53pm On May 15, 2013
Babe is getting fat. undecided
And why was she forming snake-in-the-monkey shadow in the first and second pics?
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by wale50cent: 10:26pm On May 15, 2013
angryTrash
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 15, 2013
Tonto Dikeh is always looking good cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 15, 2013
Meehn see her thighs lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by danjalingo: 12:04am On May 16, 2013
obiajurum25: i wonder how much she was paid for this.

i wonder 2 oo! but i pity this girl. lhope she will survive all these. nigeria is not amrica. lf she knew she would turn out like this why did she waste the money and time to study engineering?
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by Nobody: 12:05am On May 16, 2013
dan jalingo:

i wonder 2 oo! but i pity this girl. lhope she will survive all these. nigeria is not amrica. lf she knew she would turn out like this why did she waste the money and time to study engineering?

When she is no longer has the flame in the entertainment industry, a job at Shell/Chevron or even NNPC, isn't a bad option.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by Nobody: 12:05am On May 16, 2013
jidegirl12: Meehn see her thighs lipsrsealed
Thunder thighs. cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by solexjames(m): 3:28am On May 16, 2013
see person abeg
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by Nobody: 3:33am On May 16, 2013
must be a thigh person on the lookout, since the thighs are the main feature displayed.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by Itulah(m): 5:03am On May 16, 2013
When she go marry? Time dey go ooO.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine by joshuaidibia(m): 7:13am On May 16, 2013
Hate all u can. She is 1 of d most sexiest actress in naija. #NICE LAP#

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beauty Pageant Association Congratulates General Buhari / Mark Shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 Beauty Pageant / Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.