Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,920 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:08 AM

I Need Only Female Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Only Female Friends (530 Views)

In Search Of 200l Female Friends From Uniosun,okuku. / Need Only Chat Mate Bbm Whatsapp / I Need Only One Girl, Very Pretty Lady.if You Know You Are Pretty And In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Only Female Friends by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2008
i need friend, please mail me dupzy03@yahoo.com then we continue discussion!!!
Re: I Need Only Female Friends by ShySteady(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2008
I am here, if you ever need a friend to chat with,
liketomi@yahoo.com

Willing to give you maximum attention, all the attention you'll ever need
Re: I Need Only Female Friends by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2008
Shy Steady:

I am here, if you ever need a friend to chat with,
liketomi@yahoo.com

Willing to give you maximum attention, all the attention you'll ever need

Are you a female? undecided
Re: I Need Only Female Friends by manoy(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2008
@siena
WORD
Re: I Need Only Female Friends by matured(m): 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2008
dupzy,
lesbianism i s truly growing as they say.for heavens sake what is a female looking for in a female. u just have to go for prayers becos the devilis is trying to use u ooooo.
Re: I Need Only Female Friends by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2008
matured:

dupzy,
lesbianism i s truly growing as they say.for heavens sake what is a female looking for in a female. u just have to go for prayers because the devilis is trying to use u ooooo.

Relax, the poster hasn't intimated she's after a sexual relationship, with a female.

And if she does, it's her choice.

I doubt you only have female friends. So, does that mean you jump into bed with the male ones?
You can't honestly say all your friends are of the opposite sex?
Re: I Need Only Female Friends by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 30, 2008
y only female friends i dont blame d person dat suggested lesbianism here undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Only Female Friends by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2008
hello!! u all who have replied have low memory!! presisly may be all male!!! sorry. what is there is it that everybody is lesbian your thoughts are evil. try and change,

(1) (Reply)

Need A Girlfriend / Yeah ! Lets See How Far It Would Go / Aries Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.