Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,132 members, 7,896,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Tell Me Your Budget And We Can Get You A Suitable Property Purchase In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tell Me Your Budget And We Can Get You A Suitable Property Purchase In Abuja (726 Views)

Finding A Suitable Property With The Help Of United Arab Emirates Real Estate Bu / How To Buy A Land In Lagos On A Budget And Not Bankrupt Yourself / For Sale: Suitable Property, Just What You Need. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me Your Budget And We Can Get You A Suitable Property Purchase In Abuja by Ogbajie(m): 12:37pm On May 10, 2013
Do you wish to purchase a property in Abuja and do not know how to go about it?? Do you think your financial capacity may not get you a good property deal in Abuja? Are you constrained by time and space; probably resides outside Abuja or Nigeria? we can have it soughted out for you.

For a while, I have helped notable persons make good property investments in Abuja. This is devoid of fraud or scam as you take all necessary precautionary checks to safe-guard your hard earned money.

I work with a renowned federal government Parastatal in Abuja, therefore, my identity is not in doubt. Please call me on 08037297924 or send text for me to respond to all your enquiries.

Thank you as you save the future through property investments in Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

8[nos]of 1 Bedroom Flats For Sale In Kubwa Abuja / 2 And 3bedroom Flat For Rent At Omi Atta,ekoro Rd,abule Egba. / Brand New Tastefully-finished 4-bedroom Apartment For Sale/let In Ajah Axis:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.