Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire (19922 Views)

Isabella Ayuk And Mercy Johnson Stun In New Photos / Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh / 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by MalasparkBlog(m): 1:44pm On May 10, 2013
Former Toddlers and Tiaras star Isabella Barrett is a millionaire at the age of six, thanks to her impressive beauty pageant record, TV appearances, and her own jewellery and make-up line.

And the young entrepreneur has developed the lifestyle to go with her riches, telling the Daily Mirror all about her expensive taste in food, clothes and shoes.

'What’s not to like about being a millionaire?' she told the paper. 'I’m a superstar, I have my own jewellery line and I just love being the boss. I never lose at anything and almost every pageant I enter, I win. But what I love more than anything is shoes. I have over 60 pairs.'

Isabella relishes room service at extravagant hotels. 'We travel so much to enter pageants, she really has developed a taste for five-star hotels and loves being waited on,' said Susanna.

'She can go a little crazy though and once ordered $2,200 worth of food. It’s ­never cheeseburgers and fries, always the most expensive like filet mignon and lobster.

'I know it seems pompous, but to us it’s just funny and part of her personality,' she explained to the Mirror.

Isabella has made most of her money from the Glitzy Girl collection, which features lip glosses, charm bracelets and velour hoodies. The idea for Glitzy Girl came about during Isabella's pageant days.

Every time the Rhode Island native won a beauty contest, she and her mother would get the title printed on a charm bracelet, 'so she could brag about her accomplishments,' explained Mrs Barrett in and interview with In Touch.

Since fans loved the look of her charms, Isabella and her mother took advantage of her popularity and launched the line.

Most the money they make from the line is spent on clothes and shoes. 'I’ll admit when it comes to Bella’s wardrobe, there is no expense spared,' said Susanna.

'That means a voice coach, make-up artist, regular spray tans, hair extensions, acrylic nails and even made-to-measure fake teeth which cost us $500.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2308932/Toddlers-Tiaras-star-Isabella-Barrett-lavish-lifestyle-6-year-old-beauty-pageant-millionaire.html
http://www.malaspark.com/2013/05/meet-youngest-female-billoniare-6yrs-old.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by Kween1: 2:11pm On May 10, 2013
Nicesmiley
Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by sweettease(f): 2:54pm On May 10, 2013
Oya change the topic to millionaire, not billionaire
MalasparkBlog: At age six, over 60 pairs."
At age 20.... Over 200 pairs
Izz alright! Na your way!
Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 10, 2013
this news already made front page before. Mods, kilode?

1 Like

Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by baby124: 6:07pm On May 10, 2013
I watched her shows. i dont really like her. I prefer Eden. She has a nasty attitude for a 6yr old, and her mother thinks its funny. I guess bad attitude sells.

2 Likes

Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by Akshow: 6:07pm On May 10, 2013
I I just hope n pray she does turn into a spoilt brat wen she grows.
Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by Krasid(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2013
Dear God,what is this little girl doing with millions.imagine sometimes ordering food worth $2,200.

3 Likes

Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by 50calibre(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2013
Wow! Can I adopt her, she got mad swag
Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 10, 2013
this is the same girl i v been seein in my dreams begging me to marry her!!! haa!!! now i know my prayers against poverty would be answered.....nne i'm down here in naija ooo...when u finish selling bling bling...u call me

1 Like

Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 10, 2013
Again!!!

Oh! different pics this time around.

Seriously, methink NL is running short of advertisers.

1 Like

Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by vizboy(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2013
nice one

but wait she no dey go sch
Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 10, 2013
voice coach, make-up artist, regular spray tans, hair extensions, acrylic nails and even made-to-measure fake teeth is not normal for a 6yr old? She suppose dey primary two dey do Hundred, tens and unit and reading "Mr sada is a farmer" or whatever it is they read over there.

2 Likes

Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by Temismith(f): 6:16pm On May 10, 2013
Gud one
Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by IAMBREEZY: 6:16pm On May 10, 2013
Small girl living large.

1 Like

Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by OMG2013(m): 6:17pm On May 10, 2013
Larryfly: this is the same girl i v been seein in my dreams begging me to marry her!!! haa!!! now i know my prayers against poverty would be answered.....nne i'm down here in naija ooo...when u finish selling bling bling...u call me

I tot I was d only 1 who had dat dream...
Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by Temismith(f): 6:18pm On May 10, 2013
She looks like d twins in parent trap
Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by IAMBREEZY: 6:20pm On May 10, 2013
Larryfly: this is the same girl i v been seein in my dreams begging me to marry her!!! haa!!! now i know my prayers against poverty would be answered.....nne i'm down here in naija ooo...when u finish selling bling bling...u call me
keep dreaming man
Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by ShackAttack: 6:20pm On May 10, 2013
Entrepreneurs like this need to rock the world no matter the age. Thumbs up! Girl!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by Oyetboy(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2013
Konjified Gold Digger cheesy

1 Like

Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by ShackAttack: 6:22pm On May 10, 2013

grow up!
Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by Temismith(f): 6:26pm On May 10, 2013
Must they squander the money  unneccesary things?the Girl is way too young for all dis . Pls don't ruin her childhood. Very soon now, they will say they are broke. Na wa o
Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 10, 2013
Like duuuuuuuuuuhhhh!!! Millonaire my ass @ 6ix she's rich and who gave her the money to start up d biz and who gav her d ideal the parent shud just admit dat dey are d one's dat owns d money and not imposing nonsence title on an infant a real millonair is one dat struggle and workhard and get's tu d top not 1 small money miss road gal ( ˘˘̯)

1 Like

Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by Sophiegurl(f): 6:44pm On May 10, 2013
[quote author=Larryfly]this is the same girl i v been seein in my dreams begging me to marry her!!! haa!!! now i know my prayers against poverty would be answered.....nne i'm down here in naija ooo...when u finish selling bling bling...u call me [/quotePedophile
Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by Sophiegurl(f): 6:47pm On May 10, 2013
Pedophile
Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 10, 2013
This has been put on FrontPage before nah! What's wrong with these mods? angry
Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by BabaEleko(m): 6:59pm On May 10, 2013
There is more to life that riches abeg. Be you rich and poor, it all ends in 6ft deep. Ask Steve Job.

1 Like

Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by DaProff001(m): 7:02pm On May 10, 2013
I just hope this girl won't be a victim of child abuse from pedophiles very soon. #JustSaying.
Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by Tinyemeka(m): 7:37pm On May 10, 2013
Silly topic. She might even end up far worse than Lindsey Lohan. Same track but a much faster speed and parents who seem to egg her on.
Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 10, 2013
America will not see it as child labour now, if it was an african help her mother sell fish, it becomes child labour

5 Likes

Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by CVHP: 7:47pm On May 10, 2013
Baba_Eleko: There is more to life that riches abeg. Be you rich and poor, it all end in 6ft deep. Ask Steve Job.
Poverty gbu kwa gi there!
Re: Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire by freecocoa(f): 8:04pm On May 10, 2013
A 6 years old said all that? Really?

They better teach her some manners instead of thinking her attitude funny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce / Tunde Ednut, Ruggedman, Do2dtun In Throwback Photo / Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.