Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,437 members, 7,937,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

NairaLand Queens - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NairaLand Queens (7269 Views)

Nominate Atleast 3 Romanceland Queens / My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland / Nairaland Queens!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2008
As long as i can wait,it may be years days months whenever
You are saying as long as you can hold yourself(irrespective of how he feels). Isn't this a proof that men has no control over sex?
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2008
men has no control over sex?

just as women have control over their bodies
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2008
Talking from experience. . . . .
Yep and most women I know. Women derive a special joy from watching great men on their knees begging for kitten.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2008
By Anduai,
You have to be careful. Guys have needs, they really do. Some guys want sex once a week while some will not need it till thy kingdom come. we are made differently. Must unmarried guys in their early 2oties need sex often. if u don't want to loose this guy why not ask him what his needs are. Good luck
Women are always careful while asking that question because men always have needs and 80% of the time it's sex. Haba, can't men take their minds off sex for once and communicate? I enjoy communication more than sex in a relationship.
Re: NairaLand Queens by uspry1(f): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2008
I have no commet to answer your question. Because I notice here romance section are HEAVILY talking about sex, sex, sex answered by NL FEMALE who complains TOO MUCH!!!

What in the world everyone talk about SEX, SEX, SEX?  angry It turns me off!

What happen to look at commitment, characteristics, maturity, honesty, etc. to build stronger relationship better? NOT ONLY SEX, there are many more ways to spice love life HOTTER than summer season!

That is why most men walk away look for matured experienced woman who understand male perspective without criticizing or judging them. NO DRAMA, NO MATERISTIC, NO GOLD DIGGERS!

LOL! 2 years to hold NO SEX until marriage! Very funny! What about you, women(non-virgins), can you hold NO SEX for 2 years? I talk about sexual urge you could not hold THAT LONG FOREVER!!!
Re: NairaLand Queens by TheSly: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2008
Needlelady:

Yep and most women I know. Women derive a special joy from watching great men on their knees begging for kitten.
Urhhhh!. . . .I will never in ma life. . . .beg for sex angry
What for? . . . . .besides, there are many fishes in the ocean. . . .(Ti omo dudu ba ko mi . . .Ma ya fi pupa ropo) Means if i get dumped by a black chick. . . .I'm sure u can finish the rest. . as omo ijesha). . . .its as simple as that. cool tongue cool
Re: NairaLand Queens by oziomatv(m): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2008
This thread is trying to be one of the threads I hate.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2008
Urhhhh!. . . .I will never in ma life. . . .beg for sex
What for? . . . . .besides, there are many fishes in the ocean. . . .(Ti omo dudu ba ko mi . . .Ma ya fi pupa ropo) Means if i get dumped by a black chick. . . .I'm sure u can finish the rest. . as omo ijesha). . . .its as simple as that.

Wouldn't it be better to ask her why she did that instead of walking away? That means that you view her as your  sex object and not your better half.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Pennywise(m): 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2008
uspry1:

That is why most men walk away look for matured experienced woman who understand male perspective without criticizing or judging them. NO DRAMA, NO MATERISTIC, NO GOLD DIGGERS!

I agree with you here Uspry. But matured and experienced woman often times have too many issues.
Re: NairaLand Queens by TheSly: 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2008
Needlelady:

Wouldn't it be better to ask her why she did that instead of walking away? That means that you view her as your sex object and not your better half.
From what i have learned so far. . . .
Some would say. . . . .''Its too early, even after waiting for some months''
Some would say. . . . .''Nahh im not in the mood'' . . .
Some would say. . .''Im still a V. .''

Need i say more? cool
Re: NairaLand Queens by uspry1(f): 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2008
Pennywise:

I agree with you here Uspry. But matured and experienced woman often times have too many issues.

@Pennywise

I talk about the independent women who are matured financial stability and experienced walk by FAITH to sacrifice all issues to God's hand in order to release the burden! NO PROBLEM!

Not the ones who are EXTRA BAGGAGES! Sorry! There are 6 different types of women out there you might not aware of.

I suggest you to read more Christian single women books to understand better about modernization Proverbs 31 men!!!

There are MANY PROVERBS 31 MEN out there humbly to seek for wives!
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2008
Celibacy Is The Way! It's Working For Me! grin
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2008
I disagree,  most Nigerian men are not interested in your perspective, they are only interested in how fresh your body is and how they can insert their winnie  in your  slot machine , that's why they waste their years chasing college girls when their dutiful wife is at home putting their lives together. They only think of perspective when thy need a wife(whome they'll eventually abandon sexless at home while chasing honey bunnies in the universities and high schools) pathetic!
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2008
There are MANY PROVERBS 31 MEN out there humbly to seek for wives!
Can you get a handful even in this nairaland? No. Men will be men.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2008
Celibacy Is The Way! It's Working For Me!

Do your thing girl, that's the safest way to live now. Don't ever trust them men even your husband.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2008
Don't ever trust them men even your husband.

there are still some decent men out there u know
Re: NairaLand Queens by 4Him1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2008
Needlelady:

I disagree,  most Nigerian men are not interested in your perspective, they are only interested in how fresh your body is and how they can insert their winnie  in your  slot machine , that's why they waste their years chasing college girls when their dutiful wife is at home putting their lives together. They only think of perspective when thy need a wife(whome they'll eventually abandon sexless at home while chasing honey bunnies in the universities and high schools) pathetic!

I honestly have never met "these nigerian men" you talk about. Those i know are faithful committed men willing to make sacrifices for their wives.
Men will look outside not because they cant get enough sex but because the woman inside is failing in her duty to keep the marriage well oiled.\

Just to reiterate, marriage is more than sex. Very important - if the girl doesnt stimulate you sexually then no point dating her, but you're still willing to wait as long as she wants before you broach the issue of sex.  

I think needlelady has serious problems with relationships.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2008
Needlelady:

Do your thing girl, that's the safest way to live now. Don't ever trust them men even your husband.
grin grin
Re: NairaLand Queens by oziomatv(m): 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2008
Am off from this thread just move to another interesting one.
Re: NairaLand Queens by uspry1(f): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2008
Needlelady:

Can you get a handful even in this nairaland? No. Men will be men.

Hell no. . . not in this NL to find PROVERBS 31 men- - -NO WAY!. I already answered on the topic, "Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance".

ibkaye:

Word! Until i found a decent Proverbs 31 guy complying with my best insights of relationship compatibility.
Re: NairaLand Queens by oziomatv(m): 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2008
lol grin
Re: NairaLand Queens by 4Him1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2008
uspry1:

Hell no. . . not in this Nairaland to find PROVERBS 31 men- - -NO WAY!.

that they are not interested in you does not mean they dont exist. You people yelling "no way they dont exist" are not the type proverbs 31 men would be interested in anyway.
Re: NairaLand Queens by TheSly: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2008
Waeva Fellaz. . . . .Good luck and live ya life the way you like. . . . cool
Re: NairaLand Queens by uspry1(f): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2008
Needlelady:

@Needlelady

I disagreed with you like as @4Him has said it all! You picked WRONG NIGERIAN GUYS who are SEX-MANIC and moochers!!! Sad for you not know THE DIFFERENCE!

oziomatv:

I think their abandoned sexless wives applied this God's great law law of SEX EVERY 2 YEARS?  
who's changing my post that not what I wrote.

It is NL's word filter automatically when it comes to religion, cursed, or insult words.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Cadet(f): 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2008
Na wa o. Madam Funmi don start early this Sunday morning!! well, not early sha!!
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2008
I honestly have never met "these nigerian men" you talk about. Those i know are faithful committed men willing to make sacrifices for their wives.
Men will look outside not because they can't get enough sex but because the woman inside is failing in her duty to keep the marriage well oiled.\
Either you are purposely denying the obvious truth or you passed through the Nigerian society without the society passing through you. I expected to to at least know a little because it's mostly women (young women) that can attest to this your hilarious claim. 90% of Nigerian married men cheat, 1/2 of the remaining 10% do not cheat b/c they can't afford it and not b/c it's morally wrong and your response can only hold water if and only if you hang out with the remaining 5%.

Just to reiterate, marriage is more than sex. Very important - if the girl doesnt stimulate you sexually then no point dating her, but you're still willing to wait as long as she wants before you broach the issue of sex.  

I agree, if only those men can also agree with you.

I think needlelady has serious problems with relationships.
Do you have to be naughty this sunday morning? You've suggested I'm lesbian, I got  emotional issues, no man, broke etc. What else can you suggest? i'm a transexual? I think I occupy your mind always and fulfil your luscious fantasy. It's allowed but in moderation because soaps can be  expensive now.  I think it's time for another trip to the bathroom, hommie, bearing in mind that Funmi is in her bathrobe. Dreamer! undecided undecided
Re: NairaLand Queens by Cadet(f): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2008
ibkaye:

If you don't run back to your corner and do your homework now!! Celibacy ko celebrate ni! wetin you know sef cheesy cheesy
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2008
Na wa o. Madam Funmi don start early this Sunday morning!! well, not early sha!!

hmmmm my sister,funmi don arrive again cheesy
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2008
wetin you know sef

no mind ibkaye she just dey wind dat her small mouth for here,ibkaye seh u no know say dis thread na for matured pple no be for pikin like u wey just enter world cheesy cheesy
Re: NairaLand Queens by LadyT(f): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2008
Can we all just calm down please!!!

I cannot understand what the problem is.  If you dont want to have sex why in Gods name would you date a guy and not let him know that from the get go?

There is someone for everyone whatever you choose ,choose well,
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2008
@Needlelady

I disagreed with you like as @4Him has said it all! You picked WRONG NIGERIAN GUYS who are SEX-MANIC and moochers!!! Sad for you not know THE DIFFERENCE!
I didn't pick anybody. He knows he's lying because all these sugar daddies that troll our campuses in Naija  looking for  young defenceless females to  prey on did not come from Ghana.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Cadet(f): 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2008
jennykadry:

no mind ibkaye she just dey wind that her small mouth for here,ibkaye seh u no know say this thread na for matured people no be for pikin like u wey just enter world cheesy cheesy
abeg, leave my sister o grin grin

jennykadry:

hmmmm my sister,funmi don arrive again cheesy
well, I need the entertainment anywaz

@pointylady
Your statistics is just too low!! 90% men cheat? add another 8 abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Fat, Slim, Not Too Fat But Not Slim Guys, Which Do Girls Prefer And Why? / Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? / Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.