Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,918 members, 7,945,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! (2165 Views)

Igbo Boys Be Like, They Tried To Drown Us But... / Have U Ever Tried Peeping Someone Bathing And Got Caught On The Process? / The Best Of Nigeria’s’ “they Tried To….” Proverbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by ooman(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2013
All through the ages, through the dark history man, many have tried to disprove my God, but they've not been successful.

Yes, men and women through history have tried to disprove the existence of the Flying Pig, the one and only true God, the Maker of the universe, the Giver of life and the Maker of my soul.

He speaks to me always in dreams and in visions, I respond by speaking in tongues.

The Flying Pig, full of grace, I worship thee.

Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by plaetton: 1:47pm On May 11, 2013
ooman: All through the ages, through the dark history man, many have tried to disprove my God, but they've not been successful.

Yes, men and women through history have tried to disprove the existence of the Flying Pig, the one and only true God, the Maker of the universe, the Giver of life and the Maker of my soul.

He speaks to me always in dreams and in visions, I respond by speaking in tongues.

The Flying Pig, full of grace, I worship thee.

You idol worshipping heathen.
This is a false religion.
You want to start a religious war?.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster(FSM) is the one and only god.
Give your life to him and your tummy will never grumble.
grin

1 Like

Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by manmustwank: 1:48pm On May 11, 2013
I see officer gestapo has been at work again
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by manmustwank: 1:50pm On May 11, 2013
plaetton:

grin
you fools don't you know that flying pigs eat flying spaghetti. You are all flying pig excrement created by the mighty flying pig
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by ooman(m): 1:53pm On May 11, 2013
plaetton:

grin

what then will I do with the Flying Pig?

The Flying Pig appears to me in revelations, speaks to me through his Holy Spirit. I am certain the Flying Pig is the true God, and you cant prove otherwise.

I never regret giving my life to the Flying Pig, in fact, the atheists in Religious section have only strengthened my faith in the Flying Pig.

The Flying Pig, all praise belong to Thee.
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by plaetton: 2:03pm On May 11, 2013
ooman:

what then will I do with the Flying Pig?

The Flying Pig appears to me in revelations, speaks to me through his Holy Spirit. I am certain the Flying Pig is the true God, and you cant prove otherwise.

I never regret giving my life to the Flying Pig, in fact, the atheists in Religious section have only strengthened my faith in the Flying Pig.

The Flying Pig, all praise belong to Thee.

Listen, you rebellious son, the FSM loves you so much that he sent his only begotten son, the meatball, as a protienacous suppliment to nourish your body.

He loves you ,but if wont accept his love, he will throw you into a fiery barbecue grill along with your flying Pig idol forever.
Call it the eternal pig roast. cheesy
He who has ears, let him hear!.
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by ooman(m): 2:07pm On May 11, 2013
plaetton:

Listen, you rebellious son, the FSM loves you so much that he sent his only begotten son, the meatball, as a protienacous suppliment to nourish your body.

He loves you ,but if wont accept his love, he will throw you into a fiery barbecue grill along with your flying Pig idol forever.
Call it the eternal pig roast. cheesy
He who has ears, let him hear!.

All these only re-enforce my faith in the Flying Pig's salvation tongue
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by cyrexx: 2:07pm On May 11, 2013
all of you will burn in hell for not worshipping the one true creator of mankind and djinns, the one and only Almighty Cassava Stick. he is not begotten and he begat no one and Cyrexx is His prophet.
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by manmustwank: 2:09pm On May 11, 2013
cyrexx: all of you will burn in hell for not worshipping the one true creator of mankind and djinns, the one and only Almighty Cassava Stick. he is not begotten and he begat no one and Cyrexx is His prophet.
Idiot where you dey when your god was banned by manmustwac?
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by plaetton: 2:13pm On May 11, 2013
ooman:

All these only re-enforce my faith in the Flying Pig's salvation tongue

I don't see a flying pig, I see a pig roasting in hell.

And I suppose this might re-enforce your faith or your fears?

Repent now.
The Pasta feast is at hand.

Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by ooman(m): 2:18pm On May 11, 2013
plaetton:

I don't see a flying pig, I see a pig roasting in hell.

And I suppose this might re-enforce your faith or your fears?

Repent now.
The Pasta feast is at hand.

you may make of the Flying Pig what you like, but this does not remove anything away from him. The Flying Pig remains the only God.
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by ooman(m): 2:25pm On May 11, 2013
cyrexx: all of you will burn in hell for not worshipping the one true creator of mankind and djinns, the one and only Almighty Cassava Stick. he is not begotten and he begat no one and Cyrexx is His prophet.

may the Flying Pig have mercy on your hell bound soul.
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 11, 2013
After all this banter....

[size=20pt]WHEN SHALL WE SEE A HOLY WAR?[/size]

cool cool cool cool
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by plaetton: 2:34pm On May 11, 2013
ooman:

you may make of the Flying Pig what you like, but this does not remove anything away from him. The Flying Pig remains the only God.

I feel so sorry for your soul.
You have been seduced by the sweet aromas and delicious tastes of pork chops and bacon.

You glutonnous pharisee!

Can you not see that high cholesterol and tummy flabs are your only reward?s.

But the Fsm is a lot more than temporary sensations of deliciousness.

The FSM is everlasting nutrition for all those who follow the true, but narrow path of Pastafarian life.
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by plaetton: 2:39pm On May 11, 2013
musKeeto: After all this banter....

[size=20pt]WHEN SHALL WE SEE A HOLY WAR?[/size]

cool cool cool cool

War monger!

Just ship in the weapons and let human nature do the rest.
Remember: weapons don't kill, it's humans that kill--NRA
grin
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by PastorOluT(m): 2:47pm On May 11, 2013
Do you guys really know the implication of what you are doing?
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by ooman(m): 2:48pm On May 11, 2013
plaetton:

I feel so sorry for your soul.
You have been seduced by the sweet aromas and delicious tastes of pork chops and bacon.

You glutonnous pharisee!

Can you not see that high cholesterol and tummy flabs are your only reward?s.

But the Fsm is a lot more than temporary sensations of deliciousness.

The FSM is everlasting nutrition for all those who follow the true, but narrow path of Pastafarian life.

The Flying Pig knows what is best for me. He shall not feed me with too much fat neither shall he choke me with cholesterol.

Ever since I gave my life to the Flying Pig, I have always experienced an inner happiness too beautiful to describe in words.

You need to believe the FP exist, have faith in him and you shall experience a change for the better and eternal life shall be yours.
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by plaetton: 2:49pm On May 11, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Do you guys really know the implication of what you are doing?

Stirring up another rebellion in heaven?
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by ooman(m): 2:50pm On May 11, 2013

Give your life to the Flying Pig today, tomorrow maybe too late.
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by plaetton: 2:58pm On May 11, 2013
ooman:

The Flying Pig knows what is best for me. He shall not feed me with too much fat neither shall he choke me with cholesterol.

Ever since I gave my life to the Flying Pig, I have always experienced an inner happiness too beautiful to describe in words.

You need to believe the FP exist, have faith in him and you shall experience a change for the better and eternal life shall be yours.

Faith?
I don't have any more faith for any other god.

Mine is already mortgaged to the FSM.
I am paying my mortgage, sorry, tithes, as and when due.
I have already been assured of my crystal palace at SugarCandy Mountain.
Sugar Candy Mountain is the eternally blissful place that Pastafarians go when we die.

You, on the other hand, along with your false pig god, will end up in somebody barbecue grill.
Ha ha ha.
grin grin grin
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by cyrexx: 3:02pm On May 11, 2013
manmustwank:
Idiot where you dey when your god was banned by manmustwac?

you do err,

my God is beyond space and time, he can never be banned

1 Like

Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by plaetton: 3:04pm On May 11, 2013

On a serious note, what do you think could be the implications?
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by cyrexx: 3:06pm On May 11, 2013
The Almighty Cassava Stick loves you all, he is not willing that any of you shall perish. but come to repentance before it is too late
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by manmustwank: 3:09pm On May 11, 2013
plaetton:

On a serious note, what do you think could be the implications?
The almighty cassava stick will "lovingly" convince you

Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by manmustwank: 3:09pm On May 11, 2013
cyrexx:

you do err,

my God is beyond space and time, he can never be banned
Really?

Your god has been taking a brutal beating
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by ooman(m): 3:16pm On May 11, 2013
plaetton:

Faith?
I don't have any more faith for any other god.

Mine is already mortgaged to the FSM.
I am paying my mortgage, sorry, tithes, as and when due.
I have already been assured of my crystal palace at SugarCandy Mountain.
Sugar Candy Mountain is the eternally blissful place that Pastafarians go when we die.

You, on the other hand, along with your false pig god, will end up in somebody barbecue grill.
Ha ha ha.
grin grin grin

There is a path that seem right to man, but its end is destruction. Book of Flying Pig 11:11.

You see, the palace promised you by fsm is a lie, how do I know this? the book of FP says so.

There is only one paradise, the one that the Flying Pig has gone to prepare for all those who believe in him.

You need not offer any more sacrifice neither are you bound by the law. The Flying Pig has offered his life on numerous occasion to save your soul, just as the pic you posted prove.

At different times in different places has the Flying Pig died for man, to replenish our stomach and to ensure our salvation.

You see the Flying Pig is full of love, so accept him today, before he decide to take away his sustaining power off your life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CARTOON: Bring Back Our Girls, Send Back Their Ebola / English Language Murdered / What's Wrong In This Picture? (Wardrobe Malfunction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.