Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,428 members, 7,911,060 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:48 AM

BRAND NEW 32gig Blackberry Playbook With Additional Accesories - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / BRAND NEW 32gig Blackberry Playbook With Additional Accesories (976 Views)

Brand New 32gig HTC One For Sale / 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BRAND NEW 32gig Blackberry Playbook With Additional Accesories by bukahands(m): 1:16pm On May 11, 2013
I gat brand new bb 32gig playbook for sale including leather case, stylus and screen guard for 42k. Those accesories are worth up 6K
Re: BRAND NEW 32gig Blackberry Playbook With Additional Accesories by spaceg(m): 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
hello mr bukahands, how are u doing and family? just want you to help me on certain things, i saw you open a trend with mr mikkyangelo on his tread i won this laptop for 9$, sir i will love to know if you have do business with him and geniue is he cos of wat is going on internet. kindly let me know if my mikky is really geniue source to do business with. Thanks for your understanding.
Titus 08069091292
Re: BRAND NEW 32gig Blackberry Playbook With Additional Accesories by bukahands(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
spaceg: hello mr bukahands, how are u doing and family? just want you to help me on certain things, i saw you open a trend with mr mikkyangelo on his tread i won this laptop for 9$, sir i will love to know if you have do business with him and geniue is he cos of wat is going on internet. kindly let me know if my mikky is really geniue source to do business with. Thanks for your understanding.
Titus 08069091292

Oga me and mikky don't work together, but he's genuine, I amd my friend have ordered stuffs from him in the past
Re: BRAND NEW 32gig Blackberry Playbook With Additional Accesories by twinskenny(m): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
spaceg: hello mr bukahands, how are u doing and family? just want you to help me on certain things, i saw you open a trend with mr mikkyangelo on his tread i won this laptop for 9$, sir i will love to know if you have do business with him and geniue is he cos of wat is going on internet. kindly let me know if my mikky is really geniue source to do business with. Thanks for your understanding.
Titus 08069091292

mikky is geniue
Re: BRAND NEW 32gig Blackberry Playbook With Additional Accesories by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
From your experience, can the BB Playbook be used with all the networks in Nigeria right now? I went to an Etisalat experience Center and was told that their BB services dont permit pairing with other BB devices. Kindly share your experience.

(1) (Reply)

8inches KNC ANdroid Tablet+3G+1GB RAM+8Gb+HDMI+Dual SIM / Mitel Gsm Gateway / Window 7 USB Flash Drive For Loading/reformatting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.