Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:32 AM

Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja (18614 Views)

APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) / Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by ecosanders: 10:13pm On May 11, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Don't know about the rest of you, but the prospect of Dis guy(Buhari), becoming President for the second time, will tell very badly on Nigeria as a nation.

What vision can an oldman like Buhari have that eludes the teeming youths of Nigeria? Why the old dreams of an old man? Why return to the looting days of Miliary Rule with no hope for change?

I doubt Buhari will ever hand power to a Southern after his 8years tenure? Is this the future we truily want for the next generation?(our kids)

Nigeria go forward and not back to the Nigeria defeat Biafra glory years? Embrace a new vision and a new future. Think!

pls if u were not born wen he ruled, just ask an elder in ur family 2 explain 2 u, tel me wat d young ret*ard hav done 2 beta d life of Nigerians.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by jmaine: 10:18pm On May 11, 2013
When Buhari is set . .we will gleefully be at the polls once more to usher him another severe dose of merited loss . . .

It's that simple cos he is a wasted project grin

1 Like

Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by stankezzy: 10:38pm On May 11, 2013
SLIDE waxie: beaf, the joke is on GEJ, your clueless master, and all his accidental-born lapdogs!
why do our people have low iq.all the past presidents have been rigging election till it gets to somebodys turn,group of fools came out to say "he will lose".during obasanjos first tenure election,ibos voted for ojukwu,housas voted for buhari,yorubas voted for acn candidiate,who then voted for obasanjo ?but still he won.obasanjos sescond tenure,the same issue hapened.yaradua a candidiate imposed by obasanjo against hausas want,they did not vote for him,ibos nd yorubas still did not vote for him.still he won with margin,now i Gej second tenure ,ss,se,middle belt are voteing for him nd some idiots with low iq are saying that he will loose.when somebody that scored zero like obasanjo that lost in the pooling booth in front of his fathers house letter won.then somebody that have the support of two nd half region ,will faill.with or with out ur vote jonathan will win.he did not form it,it has been there before he entered.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Toktee(m): 10:41pm On May 11, 2013
donwilz: I reckon that all these were available prior to the emergence of GEJ. You are a small minded individual. Another round of failure awaits Buhari. Mark my words. You think politics is all about championing a useless cause online? I'm sure that four years from now, you will still be here spewing bile from your mouth. Some people are good at certain things, Buhari is good at losing elections. It's almost 12:30 am, will have to sleep...
Oldman,what of if he wins,will you still come back here to offer appology him,at your age and ur level of education i don't think you should ignored all the question the dude asked you,but since yiu choosed to ignore them,hide ur hand in shame.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by donwilz(m): 10:43pm On May 11, 2013
Toktee: Oldman,what of if he wins,will you still come back here to offer appology him,at your age and ur level of education i don't think you should ignored all the question the dude asked you,but since yiu choosed to ignore them,hide ur hand in shame.
You are a wonderful comedian grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 11, 2013
Toktee: Oldman,what of if he wins,will you still come back here to offer appology him,at your age and ur level of education i don't think you should ignored all the question the dude asked you,but since yiu choosed to ignore them,hide ur hand in shame.

Seun needs to start asking for at least 5-Credits at O Level; including English Language and Maths before anyone is allowed to register on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by alexchiny: 10:52pm On May 11, 2013
Am on my knees begging APC to truly give Buhari their presidential ticket so that GEJ would have a smooth ride to victory. Some people never learn. Buhari is highly unelectable! FYI, this crowd is not even up to half of what he pulled on the road to the 2011 election.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Siraleeyu(m): 11:03pm On May 11, 2013
Eziachi:
I think I very much prefer my empty brain if what you posted earlier is the best your full up brain can come up with.
bros I like diz ur response......best answer
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by EzeJustme(m): 11:08pm On May 11, 2013
lacasa: GEJ can never pull such a crowd in Abuja, o r even in the south-south without paying for their presence.

Buhari is the most genuinely loved Nigerian leader since Sir Ahmadu Bello.

#... Integrity is everything in life

i gaze u ar dreamin , don't worry all of u(Buhari suporters) wil regret it if to say he will even win. [b][/b]
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Eziachi: 11:08pm On May 11, 2013
lordbrain: Buhari is the only military head of state that overthrow a democratic government in Nigeria,if buhari did not topped the government of shehu shagari in 1983,Democracy would have gotten its deep root in Nigeria and Nigeria by now will be practicing liberal Democracy.
Some of you must learn to stop talking fantasy or just bullocks, just to feed your micro prejudices. Buhari had never participated in any known coup in Nigeria coup history.
He did not overthrown Shagari's government and neither was he ever part of the plot. IBB, Abacha, Dogonyaro, David Mark, Tanko Ayuba, Raji Rasaki, Abubakar Umar, Mamman Vatsa, Ibrahim Bako and few other IBB boys did.
They only invited Buhari later to lead, when they could not agreed on a leader, especially by the junior officers like Umar and he accepted.
When he refused to allow them to become billionaires from the public purse, the same group overthrew him and took back what belong to them and in come IBB, who allowed them free hand over what Buhari/Idiagbon refused them.
Stop distorting facts or telling thing you knew very little or nothing about, just to support your ethnic parochial mindset views.

7 Likes

Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by alexchiny: 11:16pm On May 11, 2013
Eziachi:
Some of you must learn to stop talking fantasy or just bullocks, just to feed your micro prejudices. Buhari had never participated in any known coup in Nigeria coup history.
He did not overthrown Shagari's government and neither was he ever part of the plot. IBB, Abacha, Dogonyaro, David Mark, Tanko Ayuba, Raji Rasaki, Abubakar Umar, Mamman Vatsa, Ibrahim Bako and few other IBB boys did.
They only invited Buhari later to lead, when they could not agreed on a leader, especially by the junior officers like Umar and he accepted.
When he refused to allow them to become billionaires from the public purse, the same group overthrew him and took back what belong to them and in come IBB, who allowed them free hand over what Buhari/Idiagbon refused them.
Stop distorting facts or telling thing you knew very little or nothing about, just to support your ethnic parochial mindset views.
Even though I accept the fact that you are a good history student but I must say your post makes little sense. If Buhari was that upright, why didn't he turn the invitation down? So he "pallied" up with coupists? Rubbish
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by touch4mony: 11:18pm On May 11, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
You are a real clown! Now you people think Buhari holds the solution to solving the Bokoharam crisis you power hungry wiggles created? Oh, for crying out loud, did your GEJ not say Buhari was behind Bokoharam

One thing is sure, those who through deceit, falsehood and election manipulation got into Aso Rock will never know peace all of their days on earth!
was is not your ppl that said they will make this nation ungovernabel for GEJ if he wins the election and they hv fulfill there promise and the blood of this ppl are on their head.ask ur šéf why is all this hapnin in the not and not all over the nation.u ppl are kill the Christian that voted against buhari so that they will not vote again but the wost is yet to befall u ppl and ur hopeless Islam
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Eziachi: 11:25pm On May 11, 2013
alexchiny:
Even though I accept the fact that you are a good history student but I must say your post makes little sense. If Buhari was that upright, why didn't he turn the invitation down? So he "pallied" up with coupists? Rubbish
Your post or the issue wasn't about Buhari's uprightness, it about distortion of facts. Receiving a stole good cannot by written down by a police report as robbing a bank later, even though it wrong on its own.
Fact of a matter should not confused with how you feel about that matter. And who is that in Nigeria today, from their ministers to commissioners didn't parley with the military or did you think the military governed alone?
The Nigerian civilians, especially their born again democrats of today were all part of the military ruling of Nigeria.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by touch4mony: 11:29pm On May 11, 2013
Let this old fool leave us to govern this nation,u see a man of 70yrs answering youth,at my age buhari was a president 40yrs léta his coming back to b president again Abi he 4get anytin for ado rock.so it means youths can't rule this nation.shame on those crowd and d ppl supporting this old layer.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by alexchiny: 11:32pm On May 11, 2013
Eziachi:
Your post or the issue wasn't about Buhari's uprightness, it about distortion of facts. Receiving a stole good cannot by written down by a police report as robbing a bank later, even though it wrong on its own.
Fact of a matter should not confused with how you feel about that matter. And who is that in Nigeria today, from their ministers to commissioners didn't parley with the military or did you think the military governed alone?
The Nigerian civilians, especially their born again democrats of today were all part of the military ruling of Nigeria.
Point Noted! Daalu
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 11, 2013
touch4mony: Let this old fool leave us to govern this nation,u see a man of 70yrs answering youth,at my age buhari was a president 40yrs léta his coming back to b president again Abi he 4get anytin for ado rock.so it means youths can't rule this nation.shame on those crowd and d ppl supporting this old layer.

Mandela was 73 when he became President of South Africa. The current Prime Minister of India is 81 and the best they've ever had. There are many over 71 years of age leaders in every parts of the world. What has your young leaders ever done right? The likes of Dimeji, GEJ, Fayoshe, Gbenga Danile, Akala, Tinubu, Orji Kalu, Ibori, Lucky, and so on................
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by touch4mony: 11:37pm On May 11, 2013
alexchiny:
he accepted to lead them since they can't agree on a leader.listen to ur šéf 1st, he was not part of d plan but he excuted the job. If I may ask do u carry out project u no Nofin about.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by touch4mony: 11:43pm On May 11, 2013
payless:

Mandela was 73 when he became President of South Africa. The current Prime Minister of India is 81 and the best they've ever had. There are many over 71 years of age leaders in every parts of the world. What has your young leaders ever done right? The likes of Dimeji, GEJ, Fayoshe, Gbenga Danile, Akala, Tinubu, Orji Kalu, Ibori, Lucky, and so on................
na waiting una teach them them dey do,u ppl set d peace and the want to over take u.pls help tell mr bakare to go back to his church cos his a disgrace to Christendom.u can't serve God and money at a time.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by mikron(m): 11:58pm On May 11, 2013
as long as buhari keeps popping up as the presidential candidate in all the parties he has joined the party will continue to fail at the presidential polls. its that simple. the man is bad news. change the man and the party wins

1 Like

Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Parisbee5(m): 12:00am On May 12, 2013
"He cried so we could understand what he saw and wanted to change. We laughed at him. We scoffed at his pain and today we cry? Who is laughing last?
"In my lifetime, I have taken certain decisions. One of the biggest and most thoughtful however, was voting the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 elections. I remember arguing with most of my friends during his campaign trail on why GMB [General Muhamadu Buhari] being president would have been the best thing to happen to our country’s already diminishing state. I made a case for how GMB would have liberated our country from the shackles of corruption and corrupt elements parading themselves at the time as leaders.
"Say what you will about the man, he remains, till date, the only individual we tested with the keys to our treasury and our funds didn’t disappear into thin air. Like any other world class leader, GMB isn’t perfect. He was alleged to have abused human rights while he was military head of state but he was never accused of stealing or overseeing the looting of government funds. He remains till date the only Nigerian head of state who never stole a kobo of government money. He remains the only Nigerian leader till date to have never condoned acts of corruption or corrupt elements while he was in the corridors of power. He proved this beyond reasonable doubt as Federal Commissioner for Petroleum and Energy, 1976-78, Chairman, Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation and Head of State and Commander in Chief, Nigerian Armed Forces, 1984-85.
"The purpose of this write-up is not to present GMB as a magician or a superhuman who could have waved the magic wand and made all our country’s problems go away in two years. But I am certain that under GMB as president, we wouldn’t have had;

1. A president who is not remotely in connection with the sufferings of the masses.

2. A president who would have been globe-trotting the world while the citizens of his country are driven out of their homes by flood.

3. N5,000,000,000,000 wouldn’t have disappeared under his watch within two years of his administration without a single conviction.

4. GMB wouldn’t have boasted on national TV that he didn’t give a damn about citizens asking him to declare his assets.

5. A terrorist sect that has taken responsibility for murdering thousands of Nigerians wouldn’t have held the nation to ransom under GMB.

6. N2,100,000,000 wouldn’t have put on shoes and disappeared from the Nigerian minting and printing company without people whose sole responsibility was safeguarding these funds answering for it.

7. Fuel subsidy thieves would have been answering seriously for the crimes of stealing from the Nigerian people.

8. GMB as president wouldn’t be spending N1,000,000,000 as feeding allowance.

9. He wouldn’t be leaving our unborn grandchildren with scores of debts that even their generations can’t ever repay.

10. Nigeria won’t be in so much mess both locally and internationally as it is today.

11. We wouldn’t be spending N2,000,000,000 on a banquet hall we don’t need when we have 112,000,000 out of a population of 167,000,000,000 who live on $2 a day.

12. We won’t be inside IMF’s back pockets right now with our neck deep in debt.
"You may wonder if am psychic for pre-empting what Buhari would have done differently if he was Nigerian president today. His antecedents as a leader have brought me to this conclusions. He was a man who during his campaign, advised all criminal elements to flee the country or face prosecution if he became president. He attended every presidential debate to let his voice be heard. He didn’t abscond from confrontation and didn’t shy away from fielding questions.

"Some days to the 2011 elections, GMB wept before a press conference. People claimed it was a political stunt to garner sympathy votes. He was a man who saw tomorrow. He cried so we could understand what he saw and wanted to change. We laughed at him. We scoffed at his pain and today we cry? Who is laughing last? We wail at the spate at which the man we elected as leader (God knows I never voted for him) rape the country dry. Today at least, some of us know better. Buhari was everything, but he was not a thief. He wasn’t a man to tolerate thieves either. He is a man who was willing to liberate the nation from the shackles of oppression and criminality. In my humble opinion, he is a living legend.

"If he contests in 2015, I will do more than just vote. And that is a promise".

9 Likes

Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Suntzung: 12:42am On May 12, 2013
payless: Hmmm!

NIGERIA SAI MAI GASKIYA !
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by coputa(m): 12:47am On May 12, 2013
" If you are in support of APC raise up your hands but if you are not in support of APC,please come to the podium so that we will count you.".........,..,hypocrite !

1 Like

Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by tomakint: 12:52am On May 12, 2013
So much braggados, so much show-offs, so much abuses as usual and at the end of the day Buhari's azzlickers will eventually be disappointed because JONATHAN will still carry the day! undecided
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by eggheaders(m): 1:02am On May 12, 2013
tomakint: So much braggados, so much show-offs, so much abuses as usual and at the end of the day Buhari's azzlickers will eventually be disappointed because JONATHAN will still carry the day! undecided

you can tell that to millions of nigerians,that has now realize that the no shoe and new comer tales are all fraud.and that the otueke drunkard is an honourable member of the status quo of the bad leaders Nigerians longs to put an end to.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Nobody: 1:03am On May 12, 2013
tomakint: So much braggados, so much show-offs, so much abuses as usual and at the end of the day Buhari's azzlickers will eventually be disappointed because JONATHAN will still carry the day! undecided

And if he does he will still eat $30,000/day meals (or even get more since hes already complaining that the money is not enough) and you will still be stuck where your life is--- GETTING PAID PEANUTS TO GO ONLINE TALKING CRAZY JUST TO ENSURE CORRUPT POLITICIANS WALK AWAY WITH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

Anyway, my joy is that whethere GEJ wins or loses hopeless people like yourself will be out of a job. GEJ wont owe anyone any explanation in his 2nd term as hes not vying for a 3rd one and monkeys like yourself will come online to complain like the rest of your compatriots....... thats if your broke self will be able to afford fees for your cyber cafe.

3 Likes

Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Suntzung: 1:06am On May 12, 2013
musiwa27: pdp convection

NIGERIA AND THE 40 THEIVES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs / I Don't Like Buhari's Culture Of Silence - Acf's Spokesman, Sani Says / Obasanjo Vs Buhari: You Lack Respect – PDP Blasts Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.